Reviews for The Brothers Of old
Pantherian Queen chapter 19 . 5/20/2010
This story way too awesome to be stop. Please finish the story because I love it.

Sign, pantherian queen
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 9/9/2007
Great Story!
ranma hibiki chapter 19 . 1/23/2007
scary...SOMEONE GIVE KYO A HUG!
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Tag
FTFCHRIS chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
...

You consider breaking the mallet "just deserts" for her abuse of Ranma? I'm geussing your portaying Akane as an uber abusive bitch but that's not what im commenting on, thats just a sidenote. For her abusive treatment breaking her mallet is getting her just deserts?

... i... yo... err... ok...
Dragon Man 180 chapter 19 . 1/22/2007
I doubt many of the Senshi will feel well after learning more of Kyo's past. I hope things clear up between all of them soon and the Amazon problem is taken care of.
TenWings chapter 19 . 1/22/2007
LOve it UPDATE SON!
RanmaChaos chapter 19 . 1/22/2007
Please continue to update
Insanity's Avatar chapter 18 . 11/17/2006
great fic so far Souryuofheaven and if your reading this ss4-link please check your own spelling before ranting at somebody else about it.

I quote this from your review (The correct way would be "'I can't believe Genma would put would put our son through that especially after selling Kyo to those evil people,')

can you spot the mistake ss4-link becasue i can
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 9/24/2006
If Saturn was the one saying Ku Long wouldn't take big brother away, then she uses a glaive, not a scythe. A Scythe is what the grim reaper carries. I love how the Senshi defended Ranma long enough for him to get back into the action, to bad he didn't get to fight. And where was Moon during all this?
Innortal chapter 18 . 9/23/2006
Not a bad piece of work.
Archaia Fengari chapter 18 . 9/23/2006
So basically you're saying that everyone but Ranma, Kyo, the moon people, and Ranma's mom are either really bitchy or really stupid?
PabloDoritos chapter 4 . 8/30/2006
Dude my mind burns from reading this,

1: "‘I can’t believe Genma would put our son through such a deed and he already did a dishonorable thing by selling Kyo to those evil people… this furthens my resolve in taking both Kyo and Ranma away from him and this place!’" The correct way would be "'I can't believe Genma would put would put our son through that especially after selling Kyo to those evil people,' Thus firming her resolve, she began to plot on what to do with Genma and take both of her sons back."

2: “Have you learned nothing from the Chinese Amazons. They’re female warriors! The key word here is female warriors..." The key word here is female warriors? Huh? Isn't that two or is my 1st grade math failing me?

3: "Back with Ranma and Kyo in the Bushes." the Bushes...ouch, unless the Bushes is a restaraunt of something it isn't capitalized.

4: “Then you must know how the cure is made and the ingredients to create it.” Nabiki said as she started to lose some of her cool." Nabiki is a cool and reserved person who has probably taked threats to her life from her dealings, one persons arrogance or rudeness to her is nothing.

5: “I never forget what people have done to or for me and Ranma has saved my life which I can never repay. He also has been constantly pushed in to an abyss called chaos by people he once considered friends and family, I promised myself that I will help Ranma no matter what… and talking about these I would like your help.” An abyss called chaos? No one can be pushed into an abyss of randomness, driven to the point of insanity by said randomness but there is no abyss of such things.

6: "Ranma was amazingly hard in thinking on what to do ‘If I choose the cure I stop being a girl when hit by water and I don’t have to worry about the engagements anymore, but on the other hand if I don’t I’m stuck with all of this trouble and I’ll probably get in a worse situation than I have already.’ He thought as started scratching his head." Now this is sad who would be thinking hard about that unless they're a masochist? Hm one hand pain and a crappy curse on the other is freedom and no curse. Oh this is a tough decision, wait give me a minute, I know I've seen something like this before on a test. Oh wait its common knowledge to take such a thing, man that was hard. Let's not forget that was sarcasm and to top it off 'Ranma was amazingly hard in thinking'...did you fail English because I've seen better grammar in picture books.

Oh and the best part is I only looked randomly through your chapter and I found these...atrocities. Look you have what seems to be a good idea and some potential but at least get a beta/pre-reaer that has higher intelligence than a kindergardener. Be thankful I don't report this for misuse of grammar and such.
Hiryo chapter 17 . 8/30/2006
Very nice indeed! I hope I can see more of it soon. ;)

Furthermore, would you honor me with 'rating yourself' on my

homepage, which you can find through my profile here on

There in the 'Contact me'-section a little bit down you can rate

yourself.

Thank you!
Archaia Fengari chapter 17 . 8/23/2006
Um, you don't have to answer if you can't, but if

“But in certain special cases, if a person with a very strong spiritual connection or prowess falls into the spring, then tone of the souls that drowned there has a chance to merge into the body and act like a parasite to the host soul.”,

then can you explain why both Herb and Ranma have the same curse? (And their cursed forms look very different...)