Reviews for A Time For Change
hysterekal00 chapter 29 . 7/16/2010
ok-i've read both of the stories in this little pair and i must say that they were two of the best stories i have read. great, great, job. there were a few spelling errors, but the story was to good for it to matter. loved it!
Anonymous Reader chapter 29 . 6/18/2007
i really like this story and it's prequel. i think you should write another sequal to this. or write a prequal to the first story. both are very good! keep writing! :)
M0jojojo chapter 22 . 4/27/2007
cute! i just hope rylie's good wid remus...i'd kill her if she wasn't!

p.s.i hope u don't mind my short (constently annoying) reviews but i'm generally too excited to wait until the last chapie 2 review (that and the fact that i have a tendency to forget what i want to say)

p.p.s.i like the fact dat ur chapies r short. they're easier to read.
M0jojojo chapter 14 . 4/27/2007
ah, i love the map! u don't know where i can get one like that, do you?
M0jojojo chapter 7 . 4/27/2007
but peter seems too intelligent...he's an idiot remember?
M0jojojo chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
oh wow i love this so far! u've written the marauders so well i think u beat jk!ah sirius is beyond hot! poor remus...peter should go to hell. and i luv it when sirius and james bicker...keep up the good work! cheers!
x white x rabbit x chapter 28 . 3/16/2007
Sirius cracks me up, here. Good chapter, even if it is a bit short. I know it can be tough to expand chapters. Update soon, please
ronweaslyrules chapter 28 . 3/10/2007
tell her the...TRUTH! I'm sure she's understand. (i think)
dragonangl12 chapter 28 . 3/10/2007
:-D This is such a good story! Please update soon!
AlexzAndi chapter 27 . 2/27/2007
Your story is adorable... sorry- that sounds condescending. Your story is amazing, and I love it. So hurry up and write some more dammit.
AKpeach chapter 26 . 2/12/2007
Hey you're back!

I have to go back now and reread the last couple of chapters to review, it's been awhile. Glad to see your back, and to see this story is as good as ever.
lilyhermioneevans chapter 25 . 8/27/2006
dat was gd! plz update soon!
PiperPaigePhoebe01 chapter 25 . 8/20/2006
Oh wow. I am so sorry I haven't reviewed for the longest time. I promise I won't this long next time.

Great chapter, and update soon!
moony07 chapter 25 . 8/20/2006
NICE!

I love the ending, its so insanely sweet.

Spiffy writing, update son!
lilyhermioneevans chapter 24 . 8/9/2006
that was such a gr8 chpt, that i think i shall forgive u!

4 the story, plz don't make remus and rylie to break up! pls!

anyway, update soon!