Reviews for Hearts of Ice
kalbright3275 chapter 1 . 8/25
It's as if this story used to be an approved production for FanFiction-Radioplay Productions...
The Fox Sage chapter 26 . 8/6
kinda wish for more fluff were we see them together but the epilogue rushed through it so fast
The Fox Sage chapter 26 . 8/6
kinda wish for more fluff
The Fox Sage chapter 25 . 8/6
the tail end of the story is definitely better then the begining half
The Fox Sage chapter 19 . 8/5
ok I think this confession of lovwis my favorite shampoo moment in all of fanfiction and canon
The Fox Sage chapter 19 . 8/5
this is definitely an interesting story if a bit too plot focused for a RA story for my tastes. The manga has enough serious arcs so I usually would much rather see fanfiction plots that include more fluff rather then a seperated protagonist golden kamuy season 3 type plot
The Fox Sage chapter 17 . 8/5
wow word yuki onna screwed herself out of her children, she did all that bs but her husband didn't betray her
The Fox Sage chapter 15 . 8/5
oh cool sussano
The Fox Sage chapter 15 . 8/5
yeesh 5 years now
Conny-chan94 chapter 1 . 8/2
I just finished reading this ff. This story really kept me on the phone the whole time, I read it all in one breath. I like it so much! I would only have preferred a more in-depth development in the ending, which would have reflected the initial writing. Anyway, this story is my favorite at the moment.
Great job, I’d love to see a movie about it.
Espero que puedas leer mi review ( aunque lo dudo ) . Este fic que escribistes hace años llego a mi por una amiga y te quiero felicitar por haber compartido una historia INCREIBLE , FASCINANTE , ATRAPANTE , ETC . Tengo que decirte que me invadieron muchos sentimientos mientras lo leía , me reí , me enoje y hasta llore . GRACIAS TOTALES
Marilole chapter 26 . 7/7
Ok, I read the whole thing.
I seriously can't understand why people like this and seem to consider it like a paragon of Ranma fanfiction. It is well written but none of the characters feel like Ranma characters to me. I guess it's just a case of first come first served.
dumbdumplingx chapter 8 . 5/20
PLS I LOVE NABIKI SO MUCH
Yuhe Hime chapter 26 . 4/6
How should I tell you how wonderful this is? Sure you have already hear this, but your story is definitely the best fanfic I have ever read, and sure I have read tons. Its so well written, you just work so good with all the characters, and manage to kept us trap all along the story. There is not more to say, just congratulations for so amazing story.
bookloverr33 chapter 1 . 1/3
This story. Wow. It left me on the edge of my seat, it left me squirming in my bed, it left me touched.

This has set the bar way too high for other stories