Reviews for Hearts of Ice
Man, I remember this story years ago. In fact I'm pretty sure I read it all the way to the part where Akane returns from the mountain with Ranma's corpse, and the confrontation with Cologne. I'm fairly sure it ended there, because I sure as hell don't remember the later half of the chapter with Ranma's meeting and escape from Emma-O.

Oddly enough, I do recall reading this some time in 2009, although perhaps not here on ffdotnet - I think it was your old homepage or something. In any case, looks like I was near the end of the story already - was nice to finally get closure.

Now all I need is for Mark MacKinnon to finish his The Shadow Chronicles fic (Ranma x Sailormoon x OC) and I can retire happy. That's another epic tale I recall from the mid-2000s; damn, it's almost a decade old now.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 3/17
Well done:). Beautiful all the way!
endofgames chapter 26 . 3/15
Great story, but the ending was kind of anticlimactic.
aimdiscord chapter 26 . 1/16
Holy moly. Years ago I read the first half of the story... I didn't think it would be finished. Then I forgot about it because, life continues, you know? Then, today... I come to your author page through another link and there it is. Hearts of ice ... my sinful pleasurable reading experience that I never finished back in2003 it says something about the story that I still remember it so well after a decade. I loved the ending and I am very happy now! Hearts of ice is finished! It deserves more reviews! Not that number of reviews determines story quality but you know what i mean. :) yay! Thanks for the story... So happy...
J Luc Pitard chapter 26 . 1/13
Twice you made me cry and I loved it! Very good writing.
tarrangar chapter 19 . 1/13
just got an idea of how they might finally prove to kuno that jusenkyo curses are real you can buy instant jusenkyo packages that gives 1 transformaiton if they bought a couple of various instant curses and spashed kuno with them maybe he would finally believe the truth
chibiRAVEN123 chapter 25 . 12/3/2013
I DIED FROM CRYING. I cried so much when Ranma died. I cried even harder when he came back. I BAWLED WHEN THEY KISSED! If only this happened in the manga... Sadly, Takahashi-sensei seems to like sucky endings. (The ending for Inuyasha was TERRIBLE! At least, that's my opinion... Oh well.)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for writing the epicness that is Hearts of Ice. \()/
chibiRAVEN123 chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
Um... I don't mean to be rude or anything... but you *do* know how to use *italics*, right? And yes, I'm mimicking you on purpose... partially because this box doesn't allow italics, partially because that's how you did it.
Rexnos chapter 26 . 10/17/2013
Wow.

Very, very good all told. Your plot was excellent, your characters were very strong, and you bent and twisted the fandom in whatever ways you pleased. You took everything I appreciate about fan fiction and threw it all together. There's no way I couldn't like this story.

If you're looking for constructive criticism, I felt it ran a bit slow all told. You spiked the tension so well that I felt myself scanning lines and rushing through pieces just to find out what happens next. You could probably have pared the story down maybe even an entire chapter. On the other hand, you utilized some very nice imagery and character development that I wouldn't liked to have missed either. It would have been difficult to choose what to cut.

Anyway, incredibly nice overall. An arm and a leg up on most of the things I end up reading here. I really loved how you added a degree of depth to even the bad guys. The antagonists all had motivations and really moved through the shades of grey.

Later,
Rex
Ruci chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Thank you for this beautiful story. I rarely find a story that can move my emotions in this site, but this story is an exception.
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I originally read your story on akane dot org years ago, and I worried when that site closed. I'm so happy to find this story again, because it's truly epic!
crimsontears82684 chapter 26 . 8/30/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was nice to see Akane be the one to get strong instead of Ranma.
Mana Sputachu chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
I'm an italian fan of Ranma, and i've read your Hearts of ice few months ago... all i can say is that i really loved it!
HoI is one of the most epic saga i've ever read, and i've fallen in love with your characters, expecially your Susa-no-o and Masakazu!
Your introspection work on the Nerima Crew is something that has amazed me... really deep and beautiful, i expecially loved Ryoga's one and Shan-Pu... and i have to say THANK YOU for the amazing way you've found to pair her with Mousse without appear "forced" or too sentimental. It was a really sweet moments instead.
And Akane... Akane. Your Akane is the most badass i've ever read! I've loved how you've worked on her, avoiding the princess-to-save clichè (and all the Ranma's reaction watching Akane fight are priceless!).
I've seen you're still active as a fanwriter, and i'm really happy about it!
I wonder if you will ever back to write about Ranma and co... it would be something amazing, and i assure you that there are a lot of italian fan that would be happy too!
I don't know what else i could say, i just hope you'll back to write about Ranma one day!
Best regards,
A great fan of yours,
gump1098 chapter 26 . 4/6/2013
This story was like a box of chocolates. You never knew what you were gonna get.
DJ anime chapter 26 . 3/29/2013
I do not know if you still read these reviews but I am not a Person to review stories however your story consumed my life for about three days. I have sacrificed many activities to read your story and to say I regret it, would be false. This story drew me so deep in I could hear the shawdow cats voice. Thank you for being you and writing this thrilling story. I love ranma 1/2 and always will but this story had everything a great story needs. And I just want to thank you for taking the time to write thus story so many of us could read your work. I hope you are still writing and I intend to follow you for the rest of my time on ff. thank you and wonderful job