Reviews for Hearts of Ice
Bobbwa chapter 25 . 2/10
I've read this story almost every year since I was 16. T and I'm turning 32 this year.
So half my life.

Thank you so so much for writing it.
IHaveIt chapter 26 . 2/8
Words cannot express how beautiful, imaginative, witty, funny, heartwrenching this story is. This is not fan fiction - it is a piece of fiction in its own merit, period, and a damn great one. It will forever be head canon to me. The work and craftsmanship (craftwomanship?) that has been put into this is humbling, so I guess the only thing left for me is to thank you for this wonderful thing you have put out there for everyone to enjoy. You positively make the internet and the world a better place.
Fenraellis chapter 26 . 1/29
I'll be honest, the impetus to read this after seeing it when browsing some stuff, was due to seeing Dreamweaver's review below me, since I know him personally(more or less).

That being said, I have to laud you, indeed. It's rare that a story will actually pull a tear from me, and this one succeeded in doing so. I think Chapter 11 in particular stood out, but I may be remembering wrong. Multiple times across the story, even. Although, maybe that was dry eyes and a lack of blinking. Who knows?

Obviously there were some grammar and spelling errors, but they were few and far between enough to let the story shine through, and considering how much I enjoyed it, when I so rarely read pure-Ranma non-crossover nowadays, or Ranma/Akane stories, for that matter, I find that quite telling.

Anyway, I'll end it with giving a final thank you for this story, and I hope your muse remains a constant companion in your future endeavors.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 26 . 1/19
I can't believe this is the first time I've gotten around to reading this, when I've seen it recommended multiple times over the last decade.

It deserves all of those recommendations; it's been a while since I've read any fiction that tugged at my heartstrings like you have, let alone a fanfiction!

Kudos, and enjoy the fact that you brought me to my years more than once in the last twenty or so hours :)
FanWyrme chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
This story is the best. Seriously. I just re-read it for something like the third time and I still cried at the end. Basically this story has all the feels. Read it if you haven't already.
Zeiyuu chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
OH MY GOSH
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS FANFIC FOR YEARS

I remember reading it a looonnnggg time ago and absolutely LOVING it

I think back then it was on a different website that I'd read it on, but oh my GOSH I am so thrilled! This is one of my alltime FAVORITE fanfictions and I am so happy that I get to read it now!
Jul256 chapter 26 . 4/25/2016
Hi, I don't even know if you are going to read this but I wanted to congratulate and thank you. I think that your story is one of those you make fanfiction about (I don't even know if I'm making myself clear). Your plot was totally amazing, from the beginning to the end. I have to admit that I shed a tear or two in the end... The was you end the story with Yuki-onna is just perfect - sweet and loving... I'm just grinning because your words filled me with contempt and happiness. I laughed a lot with the two crazy deities you portrayed (Susa-no-o is perfeeeect, hahah I still laugh when I think about his haikus).

Anyway you balanced the characters (they were perfectly in character), the romance (I tend to get annoyed when it gets too cheesy and I think that the fact your story doesn't get like that only made me love it even more), the angst (god I got scared when ranma died), the adventure (the Kami-plane? AMAZING idea, you got me curious about Japanese mythology, you must have done quite a lot of research)... And your style is so, so good! I was actually disappointed to see that you haven't written anything else Ranma-related and that I didn't know any of the other universe you write about, but keep on writing, I know that other enjoy your writing enormously!
fabricjumper chapter 26 . 4/14/2016
*finishes after reading a lot in two days*...man, this was amazing...
Guest chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
loved it! thank you for creating this story!
Jess chapter 26 . 2/1/2016
This was sooooo good omg, i know im like 6 years too late but I just wanted to drop a comment saying that this, despite its length, is absolutely worth losing sleep to read.
GEM.Seraphine chapter 26 . 1/15/2016
That was beautiful, thank you for writing it.
garsdal chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
This story, it pulls at my feels. Considering just how jaded my heart and mind have become over the years, that is no feeble accomplishment.
Just the right amount of strife and horror to make it compelling, but not so much at to make it unreadabley sad, action mixed in a decent doses to make a feeling of flow and actual progress for our peoples. Also, your portrayal of Akane as a viable fiancee without killing her personality is quite rare, I normally hate her guts, so good work on making her more likable than canon without lobotomizing who she is.
Thank you, both for making this little piece of literature, and for making it available online for free.
C.Lin chapter 26 . 8/2/2015
this story is so beautiful I just can't stop crying. You are a wonderful writer.
Duro chapter 26 . 4/3/2015
It was more than I expected. This was the longest fanfic I've read so far. The whole plot is amazing and I could say that the writer is gifted. Well, Im a die hard fan of Akane and Ranma, and I was looking for a big romantic scene in the fanfic. But all in all, it was the best.
smashman42 chapter 26 . 3/29/2015
What a fantastic tale!

All of the Ranma 1/2 characters developed so much due to the extreme circumstances they found themselves in, though the changes were paced so well it never occurred to me to scream 'out of character, they wouldn't do that' even once. The closest would be with Kuno, but the story quite clearly showed his change came about 'off camera', and when the memory spell lifted we got to see what it must have been like for him the first time reality struck, even if it was from Nabiki's perspective rather than his.

Talk about having to fight for your happy ending! The resolution for the characters other than Ranma and Akane was great too. Yuki-onna's ending especially.

This really was a pleasure to read. Thank you so much for writing this.