Reviews for Hearts of Ice
AZULMITLA chapter 26 . 9/20
la disfrute mucho, aunque muy dramatica para mi gusto.
icysweet34 chapter 7 . 9/14
If Ranma 1/2 is not a comedy, I think the characters would be as serious as this. What the original failed to do was to develop the characters. And I'm glad that this fanfiction did that.
Crimson Yrael chapter 26 . 9/7
I've been reading Ranma fanfiction for over a decade, and I only just recently remembered to read this fic despite having heard mention of it on numerous occassions. I really wish I had done so sooner. Out of the hundreds of Ranma fanfics I've ever read...this may quite possibly be the best.

Thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
Ranma84 chapter 2 . 9/6
Esta historia la ley en otra pagina web hace muchos años atras y la volvi a encontrar, la ley en español ahora la estoy leyendo en ingles.
atmymercyy chapter 13 . 7/12
I have to say this fanfic has just been absolutely amazing. You really know these characters and this story arc is grabbing. I can't stop reading this story and I'm so thankful that its finished. I cannot wait to finish it. I adore this story. I wish there were more Ranma/Akane stories like this out there. Thanks!
wolphstrykes chapter 26 . 4/19
I remember reading this story when you were first posting chapters, avidly looking forward to each installment. Then life happened... often and in great abundance. Only recently did I remember some of the "classic" fanfictions I had read, and experienced the sudden craving to dive into Ye Ol'Sea of Nostalgia.
Imagine my great joy when I found out that not only was your story still online, but that you had completed it (some years ago, in fact!). The ending is every bit as powerful as I'd hoped, and the final scene of the epilogue made me sniffle.
Thank you for sharing it!
Bobbwa chapter 25 . 2/10
I've read this story almost every year since I was 16. T and I'm turning 32 this year.
So half my life.

Thank you so so much for writing it.
IHaveIt chapter 26 . 2/8
Words cannot express how beautiful, imaginative, witty, funny, heartwrenching this story is. This is not fan fiction - it is a piece of fiction in its own merit, period, and a damn great one. It will forever be head canon to me. The work and craftsmanship (craftwomanship?) that has been put into this is humbling, so I guess the only thing left for me is to thank you for this wonderful thing you have put out there for everyone to enjoy. You positively make the internet and the world a better place.
Fenraellis chapter 26 . 1/29
I'll be honest, the impetus to read this after seeing it when browsing some stuff, was due to seeing Dreamweaver's review below me, since I know him personally(more or less).

That being said, I have to laud you, indeed. It's rare that a story will actually pull a tear from me, and this one succeeded in doing so. I think Chapter 11 in particular stood out, but I may be remembering wrong. Multiple times across the story, even. Although, maybe that was dry eyes and a lack of blinking. Who knows?

Obviously there were some grammar and spelling errors, but they were few and far between enough to let the story shine through, and considering how much I enjoyed it, when I so rarely read pure-Ranma non-crossover nowadays, or Ranma/Akane stories, for that matter, I find that quite telling.

Anyway, I'll end it with giving a final thank you for this story, and I hope your muse remains a constant companion in your future endeavors.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 26 . 1/19
I can't believe this is the first time I've gotten around to reading this, when I've seen it recommended multiple times over the last decade.

It deserves all of those recommendations; it's been a while since I've read any fiction that tugged at my heartstrings like you have, let alone a fanfiction!

Kudos, and enjoy the fact that you brought me to my years more than once in the last twenty or so hours :)
FanWyrme chapter 26 . 11/2/2016
This story is the best. Seriously. I just re-read it for something like the third time and I still cried at the end. Basically this story has all the feels. Read it if you haven't already.
Zeiyuu chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
OH MY GOSH
I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS FANFIC FOR YEARS

I remember reading it a looonnnggg time ago and absolutely LOVING it

I think back then it was on a different website that I'd read it on, but oh my GOSH I am so thrilled! This is one of my alltime FAVORITE fanfictions and I am so happy that I get to read it now!
Jul256 chapter 26 . 4/25/2016
Hi, I don't even know if you are going to read this but I wanted to congratulate and thank you. I think that your story is one of those you make fanfiction about (I don't even know if I'm making myself clear). Your plot was totally amazing, from the beginning to the end. I have to admit that I shed a tear or two in the end... The was you end the story with Yuki-onna is just perfect - sweet and loving... I'm just grinning because your words filled me with contempt and happiness. I laughed a lot with the two crazy deities you portrayed (Susa-no-o is perfeeeect, hahah I still laugh when I think about his haikus).

Anyway you balanced the characters (they were perfectly in character), the romance (I tend to get annoyed when it gets too cheesy and I think that the fact your story doesn't get like that only made me love it even more), the angst (god I got scared when ranma died), the adventure (the Kami-plane? AMAZING idea, you got me curious about Japanese mythology, you must have done quite a lot of research)... And your style is so, so good! I was actually disappointed to see that you haven't written anything else Ranma-related and that I didn't know any of the other universe you write about, but keep on writing, I know that other enjoy your writing enormously!
fabricjumper chapter 26 . 4/14/2016
*finishes after reading a lot in two days*...man, this was amazing...
Guest chapter 26 . 3/12/2016
loved it! thank you for creating this story!