Reviews for Hearts of Ice
C.Lin chapter 26 . 8/2
this story is so beautiful I just can't stop crying. You are a wonderful writer.
Duro chapter 26 . 4/3
It was more than I expected. This was the longest fanfic I've read so far. The whole plot is amazing and I could say that the writer is gifted. Well, Im a die hard fan of Akane and Ranma, and I was looking for a big romantic scene in the fanfic. But all in all, it was the best.
smashman42 chapter 26 . 3/29
What a fantastic tale!

All of the Ranma 1/2 characters developed so much due to the extreme circumstances they found themselves in, though the changes were paced so well it never occurred to me to scream 'out of character, they wouldn't do that' even once. The closest would be with Kuno, but the story quite clearly showed his change came about 'off camera', and when the memory spell lifted we got to see what it must have been like for him the first time reality struck, even if it was from Nabiki's perspective rather than his.

Talk about having to fight for your happy ending! The resolution for the characters other than Ranma and Akane was great too. Yuki-onna's ending especially.

This really was a pleasure to read. Thank you so much for writing this.
ChrysophylaxDives chapter 26 . 2/28
This story reflects high technical proficiency in writing, and has an arresting plot, an original setting and engaging characters. I have little appreciation for romance, and thus am poor at judging the quality of passages meant to be romantic. My chief reactions were thus excitement, anticipatory horror and impotent rage at the utter stupidity of the characters' decisions; I conclude that you have produced an excellent romance. I congratulate you.
Pendagar chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
Wow.

This is one of the best stories I have ever read.

Ever.

I can't tell you how... exciting, fun, and awesome it was to read this. Everything, and I mean everything about it is amazing. I was attached to the characters, and was actually fearful that you were going to kill some of them! The suspense is right, and the plot is so well thought out!
And better still, Happosai isn't in the story!

I would like to sincerely thank you for writing this, it was incredible, and I enjoyed reading every moment of it.

Sincerely

-Pendagar
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
One of the epic fics. It's been a while since I read this, I think remember it having artwork right?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2014
a wonderful story. you played on your readers' heartstrings like a skilled pianist at the ivory keys.
Phemon13 chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
That was AWESOME! First fanfic I read on (that includes Ranma x Akane) and it passed with flying colors!
The story was amazing. It literally felt like the ending manga/season of an extremely long running series that no true fan would ever criticize. If someone would make a comic version of this, I would die happy!

(One small nitpick: you did stretch some of the length out by repeating what just happened (but from a different perspective) and I believe you could've taken out 6-7 paragraphs if you didn't but oh well! Great read!)
Phemon13 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
... I WAS F**KING RIGHT!
I joked to myself (after Nabiki left Neko-whatever the first time) that Nabiki'd be listening in with a recorder (through a window) during C&S' exposition!
I am Psychic! I'ma gon fight some poison Pokemon! (lol)
Love it so far! I know I won't be getting much sleep before I read the rest!
AliaBobbwa chapter 25 . 7/21/2014
Just a nice re-read. I was around years ago for the first chapter. I'm so glad you wrote this. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/15/2014
This fiction ruined the chance of sleep. I read it from start to finish... hungrily. Wow.

Just ... WOW.

The best Ranma/Akane story ever.

The best fan fiction ever.

I'm ...

just wow.

My mind has been blown.
Jilly chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
"Hearts of Ice" was my first introduction to fanfiction in general when I managed to stumble upon your website, years ago. I still consider it the best Ranma fanfiction I've read to date. Take care of yourself. I hope you get to feeling better, soon.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/22/2014
Man, I remember this story years ago. In fact I'm pretty sure I read it all the way to the part where Akane returns from the mountain with Ranma's corpse, and the confrontation with Cologne. I'm fairly sure it ended there, because I sure as hell don't remember the later half of the chapter with Ranma's meeting and escape from Emma-O.

Oddly enough, I do recall reading this some time in 2009, although perhaps not here on ffdotnet - I think it was your old homepage or something. In any case, looks like I was near the end of the story already - was nice to finally get closure.

Now all I need is for Mark MacKinnon to finish his The Shadow Chronicles fic (Ranma x Sailormoon x OC) and I can retire happy. That's another epic tale I recall from the mid-2000s; damn, it's almost a decade old now.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 26 . 3/17/2014
Well done:). Beautiful all the way!
endofgames chapter 26 . 3/15/2014
Great story, but the ending was kind of anticlimactic.