Reviews for Double X Chromosome
AniMEfanGirl101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
ah...Akito. You are so naive :)
ReinSohma chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
This was quite amusing. Akito pratically freaking out because she believes she's dying and hatori trying to explain it all. hahaha. Nice one.
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Things I liked:

Great concept - I'm excited to see how this plays out

Good character voice

Wow Ha'ri's asexual? Lol

I love the emotion since it really does seem real

I like how Hatori's pretty uncomfortable addressing the situation - poor guy

Ways to improve:

You've added a few extra words in: later with in fetal

Things I didn't like:

I'd keep author notes away from the actual flow of the story

Great work

~Myst
Random Scribbles chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
So cute! I love akihari stories, and this one is rather adorable. I would totally freak out to if i didnt already know about it. And i love how Hari insults her there at the end with the toxic shock thing but she doesnt really care. Love it.
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
That...was...AWESOME!

You kept Akito in character pretty darn well,

And I never thought I'd be saying this, but, poor Akito!

God do periods suck...
ilovekyosohma chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
it was good...but having your period really doesn't hurt. it only hurts if you get cramps or something, those are damned painful. but other than that, nada. whatever. i hink Akito was really well in character here. and i don't particularly like fanfics where akito is a by, as it goes against the true nature of the manga, so that was cool. anyway...later.
Eclipse Bloodmoon chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
So, I definitely loved it. Akito having her first period! That's so amazing! I've always wondered how that might pan out. Also, her first bra... I guess I'll write that one. You're right- it hurts enough when you're healthy- not to mention if you've got a kidney infetion, the flu, bronchitis, or any other of a thousand diseases.
Sevilla Baens chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Haha, this was hilarious.
bajdhfdfkj chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
OMG! This was so hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! XD

And what was that thing about Akito flirting...? It's too funny. Totally in character and original... D

Yep. Just like your "Growth" fiction, I am definitely favoriting! XD
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I enjoyed this, you have a very interesting writing style. You're right, Akito certainly does insult a lot of things, but it was in character. It was funny how she just insults everything about being a girl, and then insults everything about being a guy. She really does have issues.
Hmmm chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
fuck you
edge-of-reality chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
zomg I've always wondered what would happen at THAT time of the month. lmao! fantastic!
CocoGirl chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
O.O;; BWAHAHAHA XD so funny!
Hatori Ichihara chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
haha. i like this story i think akito might have those thoughts during her time.
Koshi Sekisen chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh my god...! Poor, poor Akito! xDD The heck! This was soo hilarious! I don't think I've ever read a story like this before...

Really, really funny! Keep up the good work!