Reviews for BodyPaint
flootzavut chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I've read this several times and enjoyed it every single time. Fun and sweet and in character and sexy and overall just puts such a smile on my face!
Kitty and Kitsune Sisters chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
*dies* the last...*dies X 10 times* NO u can't! Gibbs is just to awesome and you know it!
pobrediabla chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
WICKED!:D
The Ranga chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
What would a I do with out you and you amazing Kibbs fics?
KellyD chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
::bursts into flames::
mj0621 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
hot!hey..what do ya mean by LAST fic?please write more.,..:)
kaleidoscopey chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Wow, very hot and cute. I'm so sorry, that this was your last ncis ff! :( ... I love this FF! Great work :]
Caity chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
NONONONO! That CAN'T be your last story! I won't allow it! OH PLEASE keep writing! You are by FAR my favorite author, and I really will cry if you stop writing! ::sobs::
dg101 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I just want to say one big THANK YOU for that beautiful story .Thanks a lot!
Navy Babe chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
YAY! Mindy, I *so* love this story! :P But as usual, you knew that...Gibbs and Kate are just the cutest pairing...*sighs* :P Love the story, love you...*nods and praises you* You're the best Mindy!

Sundance
pealee chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
really good. i liked it.
Little Eirtae chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Great, beautiful fic. Love it. Especially love the fact that you included McAbby in it. ;) I'm sad to see you go.

By the way, my name's Mindy too! D
Auntie Theo chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I love all your stories, but I think this is definatly in my top 5 faves!
Mellie E chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Oh. Wow. That was amazing. I loved it.

One question: can he help me paint my bedroom?
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Go out with a bang, why don't you! ;)

Really though, that fic made me smile, lots. Totally hot, but totally Gibbs n Kate. Love that you make her so assertive! The whole set up of the painting party is genius, I always like it when you give us a glimpse of the rest of the cast through your eyes. The little thing about Gibbs outstaying the Secret Service boys was just right on - great fic!

Thanks for writing all of these wonderful stories, they're all absolutely brilliant. You're inspirational.

All the best with whatever you get up to in the future.

Zk.