Reviews for 30 Kisses: Shinichi and Ran
Fishiku-Chan chapter 1 . 9/6
First chapter and i already LOVE it!
Keep going like that! :D
Toast chapter 3 . 5/27
Oh Shinichi you sneaky little awkward devil
Toast chapter 2 . 5/27
The "dashes" and "dots" are a way of saying long and short beeps. So the message (if actually sent over a Morse code radio would sound something like:
bep bep
beep beep
bep bep
bep bep bep
bep bep bep
beep bep beep beep
beep beep beep
bep bep beep

I do think it was cute how you substituted the dots a dashes for snaps and claps... maybe I should try that, hehehe, unfortunately I can't snap.
Boogum chapter 30 . 5/17
Great collection! I loved reading this!
Boogum chapter 22 . 5/16
Favourite! You write such wonderful fluff.
Boogum chapter 7 . 5/16
Cuteness overload! Love it!
Boogum chapter 5 . 5/13
Thank you, lovely kiss at the end, for salvaging my flail in sad feels despairing moment. I was almost going to pull out the 'Y U DO THIS?' cry, but then there were confessions and kisses and oh my heart.

I need sleep. Stop being so good at this and making me keep reading. Gosh.
Boogum chapter 4 . 5/13
This was marvelous. I love your humour. I love you. I've been frantically trying to find good Shinran fics since I got addicted to this show (and pairing), and you have solved all of my problems. Bless you, dear! You have made me a very happy chappy.
Boogum chapter 3 . 5/13
CUTE! Loved this!
Boogum chapter 2 . 5/13
Naaaw cute. Thank you for reviving my heart after that first ficlet.
isle chapter 2 . 4/30
so good...keep going...
isle chapter 2 . 4/30
awww so sweet...this fanfic is well written...i love it
Veera chapter 21 . 3/17
Ok, please dont mind if i say this and plz read it till the end, i really want you to. Normally im not a fanfic reader, as far as im concerned i have a bad experience with them cause the image of one of my childhood favs was ruined because i read that fanfic. I know everyone has their own style when writting and it cant be similar to the original writter but i just cant seem to take it.

But yours is simething else, you've made the characters just like they should be. When i read it, it was like how the real ran and shinichi are. Havinf fun together, or like shinichi is so observant like he should be. Even when you had shinichi break down it didnt seem out of character,lol. Im glad i got to read it. :):D
The Imagination World chapter 15 . 1/27
This chapter got me into tears still rolling down my cheeks! Can't describe how beautiful the storyline was with a hope that both Ran and Shinichi are yet striving...!
The Imagination World chapter 13 . 1/27
Omg! It ended as tragic, but so very calming and romantic. Hope the original show end it same like this! Till now the best chapter of this story...