Reviews for 30 Kisses: Shinichi and Ran
Veera chapter 21 . 3/17
Ok, please dont mind if i say this and plz read it till the end, i really want you to. Normally im not a fanfic reader, as far as im concerned i have a bad experience with them cause the image of one of my childhood favs was ruined because i read that fanfic. I know everyone has their own style when writting and it cant be similar to the original writter but i just cant seem to take it.

But yours is simething else, you've made the characters just like they should be. When i read it, it was like how the real ran and shinichi are. Havinf fun together, or like shinichi is so observant like he should be. Even when you had shinichi break down it didnt seem out of character,lol. Im glad i got to read it. :):D
The Imagination World chapter 15 . 1/27
This chapter got me into tears...hot tears still rolling down my cheeks! Can't describe how beautiful the storyline was with a hope that both Ran and Shinichi are yet striving...!
The Imagination World chapter 13 . 1/27
Omg! It ended as tragic, but so very calming and romantic. Hope the original show end it same like this! Till now the best chapter of this story...
DarkNemi chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
so cute! i really love your stories! your really good with details and stuff, keep up the good work :)
thatonestrangeoc chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love your writing style! Such a rare skill that few writers possess. Don't let that go to waste and keep writing. :)
AbyssAlyss1 chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Ummm, excuse me but I'd like to read the original version you said it was on your LJ but I don't know what that is. If you could PM me and tell me I would be very grateful, great chap by the way!
hitokori midnight chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
PLEASE MAKE A STORY OUT OF THIS LITTLE PIECE PLEASE IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU DID !
Guest 101 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Hahaha! A funny chapter. It was really awkward for Shinichi and Ran when Conan-kun called Megure-keibu!
chandlier chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hi. I'm Korean who ships shinichi and ran so hard! I was wondering if I can translate your fan fiction into Korean and share with other people? Email me if you want to discuss about it. I won't start translating until I get your permission so don't worry. :)

This is my email address so email me!
PucePanda chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
"Heiji. You know what? I really don't get the whole kissing thing."

LOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHA

RAN ACTUALLY TOLD KAZUHAHAHAHA
PucePanda chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
This is so unique and cute!
Nad chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Alolo! So sweet!
Shizurie chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Awesome... i decided to follow this fic... kinda interested with ran and shinichi love story...
frenchyy chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
THIS HAS GO T TO BE THE SWEETEST CHAPTER IVE READ EVER OMG. im new to shinichi/ran fandom, but im falling in love with them, very fast:-) and you my friend, are a great writer. you're the first shinran fic writer i've read, and im so sad that i'm half way done with this fic...it has got to be my favorite. . . . .
lol chapter 30 . 11/4/2013
lol nice stories, kinda addictive,