Reviews for 30 Kisses: Shinichi and Ran
cheng chapter 30 . 11/2
I love this so much. All of this. Best 30 fic collection I've read in a while. Awesome job.
xThomas2 chapter 21 . 11/1
Hahaha, when will you get. Little brother?
I really liked this. It really gave off a strong, "i've been this dude's friend practically my entire life," feel. I feel like they don't do this enough in the series. I mean, the characters seem like good enough friends, but it seems more like an actual boyfriend/girlfriend relationship as opposed to a best friend relationship. They're best friends first, girlfriend/boyfriend second. This really gave me that impression. I liked it a lot. Probably my favorite parts were when Ran called Shinichi a hopeless nerd and told him he sucked at life. That was great.
Kawaii. This is so cute. I was smiling the whole time reading this chapter. I want more of these.
Armin03 chapter 6 . 4/30
This chapter is nice. Simple and quite dramatic. I like the way Shinichi being a selfish guy and taking for herself only.
omnia chapter 30 . 2/12
it will be good
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
I'm bawling! I. Cannot. STOP!
I swear I look like a wet cherry with a face that is seeping a waterfall
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
For chapter six- can you pretty pretty please with a cherry on top- of whatever food you like or all the foods you like including candy- make this as something that actually happened? Like take this idea and then have it as a prologue and make it to where he actually does this stuff that he said it would? I practically melted when I heard how sweet he was! I just can't imagine how amazing this would be if he actually acted upon all of this
Fishiku-Chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
First chapter and i already LOVE it!
Keep going like that! :D
Toast chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Oh Shinichi you sneaky little awkward devil
Toast chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
The "dashes" and "dots" are a way of saying long and short beeps. So the message (if actually sent over a Morse code radio would sound something like:
bep bep
beep beep
bep bep
bep bep bep
bep bep bep
beep bep beep beep
beep beep beep
bep bep beep

I do think it was cute how you substituted the dots a dashes for snaps and claps... maybe I should try that, hehehe, unfortunately I can't snap.
Boogum chapter 30 . 5/17/2015
Great collection! I loved reading this!
Boogum chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
Favourite! You write such wonderful fluff.
Boogum chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
Cuteness overload! Love it!
Boogum chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Thank you, lovely kiss at the end, for salvaging my flail in sad feels despairing moment. I was almost going to pull out the 'Y U DO THIS?' cry, but then there were confessions and kisses and oh my heart.

I need sleep. Stop being so good at this and making me keep reading. Gosh.