Reviews for 30 Kisses: Shinichi and Ran
Shanaya chapter 7 . 4/18
I really love this story
Shubhziee chapter 21 . 4/18
Hahaha...love this story
Haruka chapter 25 . 2/23
Dear author,
I am so sorry for the email I sent before.
I really think this piece of story is great and miraculous. My heart was moved reading this story, and I really wanted to tell you that I think you are really good at writing stories.
It would be really great if you could reply to me
Bless you,
Haruka
Haruka chapter 25 . 2/23
I really think this story is really great and amazing. Though it was long, it really made me into this story, and this is the best fan fiction I’ve read. Wow I’ve never seen them in heaven. This story is miraculous and it engaged me a lot.
palomaredblack chapter 13 . 1/14
Es uno de los pocos días que me ha hecho llorar, y vaya que he leído muchos! Simplemente hermoso!
Bearanting chapter 16 . 11/3/2017
That is really sweet chapter..
q2 chapter 12 . 4/7/2017
loveeee the stories
cheng chapter 30 . 11/2/2016
I love this so much. All of this. Best 30 fic collection I've read in a while. Awesome job.
xThomas2 chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
Hahaha, when will you get. Little brother?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
I really liked this. It really gave off a strong, "i've been this dude's friend practically my entire life," feel. I feel like they don't do this enough in the series. I mean, the characters seem like good enough friends, but it seems more like an actual boyfriend/girlfriend relationship as opposed to a best friend relationship. They're best friends first, girlfriend/boyfriend second. This really gave me that impression. I liked it a lot. Probably my favorite parts were when Ran called Shinichi a hopeless nerd and told him he sucked at life. That was great.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/1/2016
Kawaii. This is so cute. I was smiling the whole time reading this chapter. I want more of these.
Armin03 chapter 6 . 4/30/2016
This chapter is nice. Simple and quite dramatic. I like the way Shinichi being a selfish guy and taking for herself only.
omnia chapter 30 . 2/12/2016
it will be good
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
I'm bawling! I. Cannot. STOP!
I swear I look like a wet cherry with a face that is seeping a waterfall
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
For chapter six- can you pretty pretty please with a cherry on top- of whatever food you like or all the foods you like including candy- make this as something that actually happened? Like take this idea and then have it as a prologue and make it to where he actually does this stuff that he said it would? I practically melted when I heard how sweet he was! I just can't imagine how amazing this would be if he actually acted upon all of this