Reviews for 30 Kisses: Shinichi and Ran
The Imagination World chapter 15 . 1/27
This chapter got me into tears...hot tears still rolling down my cheeks! Can't describe how beautiful the storyline was with a hope that both Ran and Shinichi are yet striving...!
The Imagination World chapter 13 . 1/27
Omg! It ended as tragic, but so very calming and romantic. Hope the original show end it same like this! Till now the best chapter of this story...
DarkNemi chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
so cute! i really love your stories! your really good with details and stuff, keep up the good work :)
thatonestrangeoc chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love your writing style! Such a rare skill that few writers possess. Don't let that go to waste and keep writing. :)
AbyssAlyss1 chapter 18 . 11/26/2014
Ummm, excuse me but I'd like to read the original version you said it was on your LJ but I don't know what that is. If you could PM me and tell me I would be very grateful, great chap by the way!
hitokori midnight chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
PLEASE MAKE A STORY OUT OF THIS LITTLE PIECE PLEASE IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU DID !
Guest 101 chapter 21 . 8/29/2014
Hahaha! A funny chapter. It was really awkward for Shinichi and Ran when Conan-kun called Megure-keibu!
chandlier chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Hi. I'm Korean who ships shinichi and ran so hard! I was wondering if I can translate your fan fiction into Korean and share with other people? Email me if you want to discuss about it. I won't start translating until I get your permission so don't worry. :)

This is my email address so email me!
PucePanda chapter 23 . 6/12/2014
"Heiji. You know what? I really don't get the whole kissing thing."

LOOOOOOL HAHAHAHAHA

RAN ACTUALLY TOLD KAZUHAHAHAHA
PucePanda chapter 17 . 6/12/2014
This is so unique and cute!
Nad chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Alolo! So sweet!
Shizurie chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Awesome... i decided to follow this fic... kinda interested with ran and shinichi love story...
frenchyy chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
THIS HAS GO T TO BE THE SWEETEST CHAPTER IVE READ EVER OMG. im new to shinichi/ran fandom, but im falling in love with them, very fast:-) and you my friend, are a great writer. you're the first shinran fic writer i've read, and im so sad that i'm half way done with this fic...it has got to be my favorite. . . . .
lol chapter 30 . 11/4/2013
lol nice stories, kinda addictive,
Santoryuu3 chapter 30 . 10/5/2013
Bloody hell, missy, that is what I call a "collection of 30 kisses." I've been reading these one shots for about a week now, and trust me, I would have been done long ago if life hadn't been getting in the way.
The one with the No-Holmes dare, lollipops and definitely that last one are my ultimate favorites. Your style is so fluid and gorgeous and I absolutely love it. I'll go and take a look at more of your stuff, for sure.
Seriously, you're awesome. Keep writing.