Reviews for 30 Kisses: Shinichi and Ran
Guest chapter 13 . 11/10/2015
I'm bawling! I. Cannot. STOP!
I swear I look like a wet cherry with a face that is seeping a waterfall
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
For chapter six- can you pretty pretty please with a cherry on top- of whatever food you like or all the foods you like including candy- make this as something that actually happened? Like take this idea and then have it as a prologue and make it to where he actually does this stuff that he said it would? I practically melted when I heard how sweet he was! I just can't imagine how amazing this would be if he actually acted upon all of this
Fishiku-Chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
First chapter and i already LOVE it!
Keep going like that! :D
Toast chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
Oh Shinichi you sneaky little awkward devil
Toast chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
The "dashes" and "dots" are a way of saying long and short beeps. So the message (if actually sent over a Morse code radio would sound something like:
bep bep
beep beep
bep bep
bep bep bep
bep bep bep
beep bep beep beep
beep beep beep
bep bep beep

I do think it was cute how you substituted the dots a dashes for snaps and claps... maybe I should try that, hehehe, unfortunately I can't snap.
Boogum chapter 30 . 5/17/2015
Great collection! I loved reading this!
Boogum chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
Favourite! You write such wonderful fluff.
Boogum chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
Cuteness overload! Love it!
Boogum chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Thank you, lovely kiss at the end, for salvaging my flail in sad feels despairing moment. I was almost going to pull out the 'Y U DO THIS?' cry, but then there were confessions and kisses and oh my heart.

I need sleep. Stop being so good at this and making me keep reading. Gosh.
Boogum chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
This was marvelous. I love your humour. I love you. I've been frantically trying to find good Shinran fics since I got addicted to this show (and pairing), and you have solved all of my problems. Bless you, dear! You have made me a very happy chappy.
Boogum chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
CUTE! Loved this!
Boogum chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
Naaaw cute. Thank you for reviving my heart after that first ficlet.
isle chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
so good...keep going...
isle chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
awww so sweet...this fanfic is well written...i love it
Veera chapter 21 . 3/17/2015
Ok, please dont mind if i say this and plz read it till the end, i really want you to. Normally im not a fanfic reader, as far as im concerned i have a bad experience with them cause the image of one of my childhood favs was ruined because i read that fanfic. I know everyone has their own style when writting and it cant be similar to the original writter but i just cant seem to take it.

But yours is simething else, you've made the characters just like they should be. When i read it, it was like how the real ran and shinichi are. Havinf fun together, or like shinichi is so observant like he should be. Even when you had shinichi break down it didnt seem out of character,lol. Im glad i got to read it. :):D