Reviews for Derelict: A Stargate nBSG crossover
Whoa Reader chapter 10 . 12/21/2020
Just found this fix and whoa were to leave us all hanging for more I hope you return to finish and if not what a incredible read.
JOHN0713 chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
Great story. It is one of the best crossovers that I have read. I would hope that someday you will have the time to complete it.
DaMan chapter 10 . 2/12/2019
Very nice story. Too bad it died just when it got really interesting...
JOHN0713 chapter 8 . 11/27/2018
You really need to finish this story line its to good for you to abandon.
Gigi Duru chapter 5 . 11/12/2018
How bad this is?
1. The Ancients had thousands of readily available galaxies in close vicinity, no need to go Universe hopping to find a place for a fresh start.
2. No, you complete idiot, the costellation seen in the sky don't have their stars located in a plane, quite the contrary - the difference in depth distance is at last an order of magnitude larger than their spacing.
3. The military gobbledigook in this chapter... sheesh, it's like the wet dream of fat nerd that ended up as a liberal arts graduate instead of a pilot as he dreamt as a kid.
This story is a trainwreck.
JOHN0713 chapter 9 . 11/5/2018
To bad you never finished this story line.
D72 chapter 10 . 9/10/2018
Yup, knew the ending would hurt.
D72 chapter 6 . 9/10/2018
I am so sad. The amount of decent BSG fics is very small, and even those use the "frack" misspelling. Then I find this beautiful long dead relic, and it makes me sad.
D72 chapter 4 . 9/10/2018
Eh, someone tries to kill you, you kill them right back.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2018
finish it someday
Azrael chapter 10 . 7/12/2018
Wow, i haven't read a shytier, messier story in a long time, no wonder it never got finished.
It's like a gore/ISIS video, you know it's disgusting but you can't stop watching it - or reading in this case.
JOHN0713 chapter 10 . 3/22/2018
Enjoyed it!
To bad you never finished it...
Bob chapter 10 . 3/20/2017
I would like to see this story finished as it is well written and engaging.
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 10 . 1/17/2017
interesting story found this story by chance if you ever start this story back up ill be waiting
Devilking1994 chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Its so sad to see story's just stop like this