Reviews for Derelict: A Stargate nBSG crossover
The Lord Marbury chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Damn this story was good, probably one of the best Stargate/BSG crossovers I've ever read. Certainly a shame that it ended so abruptly and considering the amount of time since the last update a continuation seems quite unlikely.
EvilTheLast chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
It was a good story. Wish I knew the outcome.
Zealot of Reading chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
While not bad per se, this story really is inferior to the other two. Hardly surprising, considering that it was your first. Still, it's nice to see that you are one of those authors, who actually improve their writing with every word written!
HEY chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
Update this damn it! I now you're still around 'cause of your other fics!
EffervescentNova chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
It's a real shame this wasn't continued, despite being over a 100,000 words this fic felt as though it took no time to read.
Omega-Saber chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
Absolutly brilliant story. I hope you come back to it in the future
EffervescentNova chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
I've just read through all 10 chapters, this story was absolutely sound. I'm assuming you've elected not to continue this, but sometimes authors have their own sites. Is this fic continued elsewhere as I would very much enjoy reading it.
EffervescentNova chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I'm not sure it would be worth refitting small anti air missiles designed to operate in atmosphere. For a start anti fighter missiles designed for space would need to utilize propulsion along all axis to manoeuvre whereas atmospheric missiles can use adjustable fins in order to manoeuvre. The design would be very different.
Chronus1326 chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
...ahhh what happened, you got bored...? " But I promise that you'll get a lot more contact fun next chapter, some explosions in the chapter after that and a couple of major events a chapter after THAT"
This is the second to last chapter, last updated 6 years ago, great...what a letdown. Sorry for mu bitch-fest, the story is so good i'm sad to leave it unfinished. On another note, I really like your take on the SGC's internal discussion about aiding the Colonials. Well...onto the last chapter, i'm very sorry to let this one go, perhaps you'll give it another go sometime in the future.
Chronus1326 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
NIce Job! I hope we get the Colonial Fleet through the dimensional rift. Hopefully the Cylon Colony follows...only to be met by The SGC Fleet...Or Thor himself (unless the Asgard have died, I don't know if that happened yet. )
Chronus1326 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Hey man, After reading up to current on Odessy's first Movement, I came to check out this one. Its sooo good! I like how you use (both times) the Stargate ships to assist less powerful, much larger vessels.
Chronus1326 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Good chapter and start to a new story. You're the first person to have written Vala without pissing me off...i really hated her character, I found my self saying every single episode "nope, the US Military wouldn't put up with that crap." lol Thank you!
Bill Ferdon chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
More math errors and misplaced wildlife.
Bill Ferdon chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Mathematical error: 2 3 days
BigWilly526 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
such a good story, I really hope that someday you will revive it