Reviews for Welcome to Las Vegas
magic-crazy-frog-girl chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
your right we do love you and that's why we want you to tell us, or me, what the hell are you thinking of doing to Hoku and what is she. Pleasre tel me because we, or me, love you. I need to know and I hwoul dgive you my e-mail so that you can tell me but thing isn is tha tI don't have one. HA! tell me int he next chapter. PLEASE! thanks bye.
magic-crazy-frog-girl chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
This is so hillarrass! I lighed my butt off this is so funny. The thing is that you spelled Warrick wrong and Cath is not that mean but you did made it work. With Lisey and all. I watch CSi all the tinme and the rest of it sounds right so go on.
Mr. Alice chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
"This is good, but you could get Hoku out of there and make Sesshomaru a Lot more hotter. Cuz you know he is.
KHnews hound chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
A very interesting story. Also, very funny. Nothing that I had expected, yet it's still a bit of a laugh. I kinda hoped for more of the 'CSI' thing to be in this story but I can wait. I'm also taking you up on your challange. 'Hoku' is the Hawaiian term for 'Star'. Keep up the good work.
Sesshyroxmisox chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
WRONG miracle-alchemist. sorry, not what im lookin for. try again later. you know, you should know the correct answer to that, i've told you before...
Miracle-Alchemist chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
Lol, I was bored so I decided to tak eoyu up on your challenge. Hoku in Japenese means North and Crawl. SO apperently she crawls north... [Is going to be Iyuyasha Fan Girl] Awsome chapter, make rin a teenager, and yes...Jaken and Naraku are a good pairing.
L33Tbunny chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
YAY! you updated, I love this you are one of the very few to do a CSI and any anime crossover and I absolutly love it, *bows to the great writer*, Although i would like more CSI in it but still I LOVE IT! YOU ROCK! _
Drowning In Bishonen chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
ok, here are my responses as promised-

to my few but hopefully faithful reviewers-

mikenator- well if you didn’t like Inuyasha and CSI I would wonder why you were reading the story . Thanks for the review!

L33Tbunny- That’s an interesting name…hmm…well, thanks for the review!

Eight-and-a-halph-tails- another bizarre name. How do you have a halph of a tail? I had no idea that was possible. But then again, I haven’t gotten to that part of science, so there ya go…well, im glad you love it and thanks for the review!

Emma Iveli- well at least someone appreciates my sick sense of humour. And I’m very sorry you couldn’t stop laughing. I imagine it was rather painful and interfered with that elusive little bugger we call sleep. Lol. Thanks for reviewing!
mikenator chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Awesome. I love CSI watch it and Inuyasha all the time.

Hope you update soon.
L33Tbunny chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
i love it , i love CSI and inuyasha you rock for writing this update soon
Marlena chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
HAHAHA! *grabs fluffy from you and gives it back to sesshy* NO FLUFFY FOR YOU! AND YES, ALL HAIL LORD GREG OF THE ADORABLE HAIR EVEN THOUGH HE STRAIGHTENED IT THIS SEASON DAMN HIM! HAHAHAHAHA!WO! I HAVE TWO REVEIWERS! THATS COOL! AND KIKI, YOU HAVE TWENTY SEVEN! OK, NOW IM DEPRESSED! BYE!
Kiki chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
::bows down to lord Greg and the almighty hair of cuteness::

Fluffy: Hey? What about me?

::sends glare at fluffy and grabs tail running off with it::

Fluffy: NO! MY FLUFFY!
Mighty-Glacier chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
lov it
Emma Iveli chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
You, have sick sick mind. I like you. Yes I'm a fan if CSI, I couldn't stop laughing.