Reviews for The Broken House of Taisho
Changeling with a Pen chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
great, as always :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Oh lord, here comes the next Tashio child
Exrahlixxibith chapter 6 . 1/4/2014
You should make another one... .
Kyu-Momo chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
D'awwwww! :3

So sweet! Such an awesome ending! :D
mtnikolle chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
That story got my emotions going and adrenaline pumping. How am I going to sleep now...? ;)
Very nicely done sequel :)
AngelMiko69 chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Awesome sequel! Never a full moment for my fave couple! Love it!
somiant chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
A sequel worth to read , I love the whole Taisho Family , very happy that you added a new family member. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Lady Tala chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed your broken miko story. And this one as well. Just finished reading the first one a couple hours ago. I appreciate your talent. Thank you for sharing it with us.
smilesy chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
CUTE!
smilesy chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
So cool! Kagome is so cool! this makes up for her earlier slight annoyingness :D
Lee Swain chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
Excellent job on both stories, very good read. Looking ofrward to reading more!
young kagome chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Loovvvved it! I was about to be so sad when sesshomaru wanted alone to leave, and I really enjoyed kagomes lil...transformation. I know I'm weird right? Lol great job I thoroughly enjoyed this sequel. Keep up the great work! :)
Thinker-Tinker chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Awesome story Hun! I can't wait to see you next Sesshomaru & Kagome fic!
Hellcat81 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
great to have this sequel. but i do feel a one-shot is missing which focuses on daichi and his father and how they come to an understanding or sth. like that. that story is still out there and i'm curious.
Uncoloured186 chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Great sequel!

I'm done with the story. It's kind of hard to imagine Rin with Hakkaku, but it's much better that she chose to be with a demon. Happy ending is always the best! Thanks for writing this piece!

Keep up the good work! ;)

_S. Hasegawa