Reviews for The Broken House of Taisho
AnimeGirl622 chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
OMIGOSH! I can't believe that I haven't been able to keep up with this story either! Gah! I love this sequel so far, it's just so awesome! I can't wait to read more. Poor Sesshoumaru, he really wishes he could do something more. Stupid old demons!
Leshaya chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
This is really good, keep up the good work. Hope to get an update sooner than later, lol, bye bye
jcanderson33 chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
Wow! I am loving your story so far. I loved the first one and I can say, most definetly, I'm going to love this one.

:) keep up the good writting. It's very fantasmic! *big smiles*
leannez chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
Fights between Sesshoumaru and Kagome really spice up the story. haha. Really didn't expect that Kagome would have to leave the house. Looking forward to what happens now that they are separated P
Dark Inu Fan chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
I can see where it's 'broken' now. I just hope that it won't end up like my parents. dad left for two months to live on his own to 'cool down' and that turned into a devorce. he recently spent a couple weeks here and he was practially invisible the entire time. I just hope that they will be able to get back together eventually. keep up the good work, dark
Me chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
The name of the story fits way too well...

Damnit! I got tears all over my papers!

A very well done, over angst chapter.

Update soon?
Strawberrylover chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
HOLRY FLIPPING CRAP! THEY'RE FALLING APART! CRAP! NO thats just what the BAD BAD people want! gr i hate to see them like this.. ( well hurry! Daichi it out alone and stuff! next chapter! i wana know wat he does! please update soon!

BloodyMarry chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
I really liked the chapter. I didn't see any mistakes, so I think school is wearing you down too much..

I hate Machi she has to ruin everything doesn't she! GRR! She makes me want to punch the wall, of throw some thing! *throws little teddy across the room* Oops shouldn't have done that! Now I fell bad *runs to Teddy, and picks him up* Sorry Teddy!

Anways this was a great chapter, sad at the end, but still great. I can't wait for you to update!

meag chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
good chapter lol even though it seems that theyve broken apart but Im sure it'll be all right later on? lol anyway no worries bout the editing and all seems fyne to me :P hope it works out in school is always a pain eh? XD
Utsukushii ai chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
aw... This is sad! To tell you the truth i almost cryed! lol! Great Story! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Obscure Entity chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
That was horrible on my emotions, but very nicely written. I didn't catch any real mistakes, it seemed as well done as your other chapters. The emotions of everyone in the family as Daichi was arguing with Sesshoumaru were very well done. I'm kinda mad at Daichi at the moment, but he's a great character. Can't wait until the next chapter and good luck with school!
moOn chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
aww! that's so sad! i even cried! update soon! (with a happier tune please?)
deathsangel666 chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
this is amazing...we've waited so long for the new chapter and this was just downright worth the wait. you have to update soon. i love it when sesshy and kagome fight. the break up between them, it was just so unnexpected and well i cant wait to see what happens to them.
ohiowriter chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
What a fight. Or was it? Oh, well I'll find out next time.
DocBevCulver chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Oh yeah! I was totally surprised to get the notice for the new chapter shortly after sending my message. :)

::sniffs:: Oh that was a great chapter, sad, but a great chapter. Had to go find a tissue! ::sniffs::

Excellent work as always, you are one awesome writer! I'm still loving this story and I can't wait to see how the next chapter unfolds!

211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »