Reviews for The Broken House of Taisho
j.curl chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Yay! Sequel! Definitely looking to be as good as the first installment.
babe-with-brains75 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
WoW! i would have to say, ur a really good writer! I loved ur story, The Broken Miko, u really kno how to write a story! Usually i am very critical, and dont easily get satisfied but i have to admit, ur stories are TERRIFIC! Ur one of my favourite author! -L!$
jeeringsmiles chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
yeah! i loved it...i normally dont read t rated stuff cause usually the writer doesnt do very good with the writing...but i liked the broken miko so im reading this one...great job again and keep up the great work!
Wake-Robin chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
good start to the sequel. keep writing! wow only 6 chappies or so? hm...i wonder how this'll turn out. update soon!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
hey there. great job. update soon.
CrystalTearsoftheMoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I am very happy that you have decided to make a sequel. Thank you very much! I think you have done great so far and you should keep up the good work. I will try to look at your other story as best as I can. Update soon! Thank you!
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE UPDATING AND SOON! THIS STORY IS GREAT, BUT PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU, ADD MORE TO IT! I AND THE REST OF YOUR READERS WOULD REALLY LOVE IT! IF YOU WOULD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE I AM ABOUT TO GO INSANE FROM ALL OF THE SUSPENSE, AND DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN HANDLE IT! SO PLEASE I AM ON BENDE KNEES PROSTRATING BEFORE YOU, BEGGING AND PLEADING WITH YOU TO CONTINUE ALL OF THE GREAT WORK YOU HAVE DONE!

THANKS
fiery frost chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I like it, and am really looking forward to this sequel.
Strawberrylover chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
WHOA! you did a great job at everything being laid out.. hahaha... very very interesting... i really want to know how supposedly a human killed those demons.. considering from the other fic they were flippin scary looking.. and thats just from looks... well anyways... next chapter please! D

Strawberrylover
NaviKun chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow! Well, you certainly did a good job on this chapter. Even if different from Broken Miko I can already see how good it's gonna be. Left it hanging a bit don't you think? I'll be waiting for your update, keep up the good work.
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I love it please up date asap!
Sapphire Birthstone chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I'm a little confused with the names but it seems like a good sequel so far.
Obscure Entity chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow, that was amazing. Totally didn't expect the murder, had to reread it a few times before it really sunk in. My favorite quote is definitely:

"You were only seven hundred when you took me as your mate," reminded Kagome. "I was only nineteen. Really, I’m just a few years older than Rin."

Daichi blanched. "Don’t put it like that, Mom. That sounds so gross."

So great. I love your writing so much, even Thousandfurs. Now I'm going to spend another few hours constructively using my time rereading The Broken Miko for the fifty thousanth time. Update soon please!
RhiannonoftheMoon chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Very good and unique, as always. Looking forward to the next installment!
LilyofAzra chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
yay a sequel it's good so far. keep up the good work updated soon. i love it
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »