Reviews for The Broken House of Taisho
BloodyMarry chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow! That was a great chapter. I am glad you started the sequal. I loved the first one so much, I am sure this one will be awesome too. Rin and Washi sound so cool as adults, it so weird, thinking of this a old, but still really young, and that goes for all the deomn/ people who are eternally young! Anyways great chapie, I can't wait for you to update!

Later
Syllvera chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
The beginning is fantastic yet, I wait anxious the continuation.

Good work, RosieB!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I wonder who was the person to attack the office? ya know, sometimes it's the least likely person that is most likely to commit a crime. keep up the good work, dark
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Good. REALLY good. I'm hoping you write more. THIS IS AWESOME! *BIG caffiene grin* PLEASE WRITE MORE!
j.curl chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Yay! Sequel! Definitely looking to be as good as the first installment.
babe-with-brains75 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
WoW! i would have to say, ur a really good writer! I loved ur story, The Broken Miko, u really kno how to write a story! Usually i am very critical, and dont easily get satisfied but i have to admit, ur stories are TERRIFIC! Ur one of my favourite author! -L!$
jeeringsmiles chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
yeah! i loved it...i normally dont read t rated stuff cause usually the writer doesnt do very good with the writing...but i liked the broken miko so im reading this one...great job again and keep up the great work!
Wake-Robin chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
good start to the sequel. keep writing! wow only 6 chappies or so? hm...i wonder how this'll turn out. update soon!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
hey there. great job. update soon.
CrystalTearsoftheMoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I am very happy that you have decided to make a sequel. Thank you very much! I think you have done great so far and you should keep up the good work. I will try to look at your other story as best as I can. Update soon! Thank you!
Blueyesangel1186 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE UPDATING AND SOON! THIS STORY IS GREAT, BUT PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU, ADD MORE TO IT! I AND THE REST OF YOUR READERS WOULD REALLY LOVE IT! IF YOU WOULD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! PLEASE I AM ABOUT TO GO INSANE FROM ALL OF THE SUSPENSE, AND DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER I CAN HANDLE IT! SO PLEASE I AM ON BENDE KNEES PROSTRATING BEFORE YOU, BEGGING AND PLEADING WITH YOU TO CONTINUE ALL OF THE GREAT WORK YOU HAVE DONE!

THANKS
fiery frost chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I like it, and am really looking forward to this sequel.
Strawberrylover chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
WHOA! you did a great job at everything being laid out.. hahaha... very very interesting... i really want to know how supposedly a human killed those demons.. considering from the other fic they were flippin scary looking.. and thats just from looks... well anyways... next chapter please! D

Strawberrylover
NaviKun chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Wow! Well, you certainly did a good job on this chapter. Even if different from Broken Miko I can already see how good it's gonna be. Left it hanging a bit don't you think? I'll be waiting for your update, keep up the good work.
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
I love it please up date asap!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »