Reviews for The Broken House of Taisho
zero-serenity chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
hmm, normally i wait to review finished fics, but i figured i'd point something out. it's refreshing to deal with present day inuyasha fics . i expected it for the sequel and was a bit apprehensive, but i'm enjoying it more than i thought i would, normally modern stuff takes away from what are typically warring states style fics. but i guess this is still a war style story, it's just a very different, more modern war story, in a way. press suck

i've said my two cents, gonna go read some more. your fics and some of the other kag/sesshy fics have become a nice reprieve from my own writing, a nice distraction from writer's procrastination (it's not writer's block, i have it planned... i just... don't want to reread to get back into the flow my sister's fiance is going to want to kill when he realizes it's been helping me procrastinate lol)

~Zero
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I enjoyed reading the sequel. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
rajdreamer chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
I just finished reading (the both) of your dynamic duo ...i'm sorry that i did not review before now, but my eyes were almost literally pealed to the screen.

Thank you.

Thank you for giving me such a pleasant and exhilarating few days. It's amazing that something that takes an author years to write, can be read so quickly. Yet i promise you your efforts weren't in vain. I know i'll read this again sometime, and enjoy it in my own way. It's always fun to get completely lost in a Romantic adventure such a this.

It's rare for me two love all the "added" characters in a ficlet, and yet Washi, Makoto, and Kimlyn, etc, etc. They were all truly wonderful!

It's even rarer for me to love a sequel - especially one that involves children. Don't get me wrong, i love children. But it seems that parents in such stories are always insipidly and redundently REPEATING "learnt' mistakes, and that i loose respect for my favorite characters. Your sequel only made me love and respect Sesshomaru and Kagome more. This "scandel" was a perfect plot device that moved the plot foward into actually EXCITING new ventures, without sacrificing the preciousness & familiarity of the old. Yeah, yeah, i know i'm rambling, but it's all sincerity . .you've got a glistening gem of talent my friend.

P.s. I loved the "couch" thing and the affectionate twist for Sesh at the end. It was about time! lol.

Thanks again...

Midori
Maria Sophania chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
I simply could not contain the desire to further my knowledge in this story arc, so here I sit at 2:30am when I have a morning meeting at work at 8:00. I laughed, I sat on the edge of my seat, I simply could not stop reading. Another job magnificently done. Thank you for sharing.

~Maria
Wispr chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
WOW and thanks for such a fantastic journey!

Wispr chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
Now that was a awesome climatic scene... love how you did Kagome's feelings and thoughts as she chased the two kidnappers.

Wispr chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
What a nasty story you got going here... you really know how to create true villains!

Wispr chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Another emotionally charged chapter, you really got things heated up! I got an idea who might be behind the killings but I'll wait and see if I'm right.

Wispr chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Love the new villains you got in your story. The Mall scene was really well done!

Wispr chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Now that's a way to open your new story with a big splash... I like the family those two have.

Great work with the kids different personalities.

darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
keep it up
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
:D Thanks for writing a sequel! It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.!
Karen chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
I know this story was finished awhile ago but I just found it and it's prequel. I really enjoyed them. It's really nice to find a well written story, where the sentences flow nicely. The characters are characterized well, so that you can understand why they do what they do. Great job, will be reading more of your work.
daggers0 chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
wow. the plot was less intense, but i'm luving the character developments.

great job! :D
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
That was a very excellent story, and a beautiful ending. It was odd though with Sakura being the one trying to kill them since she had no son, or at least any on record. Irregardless, your story was very nice. I thank you for an enjoyable story to read.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »