Reviews for The Broken House of Taisho
fierynightangel chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
lol cool! really enjoyed this one too!
CrescentMoon760 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
hahahaha! i loved the story! it was awesome! i loved the last paragreph of the whole story! it was hilarious!
Cirrat chapter 6 . 7/15/2010
Damn :-( I am sad... I finished reading all your InuYasha stories and now I will have to wait for the other chapters. My addictions to good stories start to act up already :-)
Precious5881 chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
Beautiful as was your first one. I will be adding this to my collection to read again. Keep up the good work.
zero-serenity chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
hmm, normally i wait to review finished fics, but i figured i'd point something out. it's refreshing to deal with present day inuyasha fics . i expected it for the sequel and was a bit apprehensive, but i'm enjoying it more than i thought i would, normally modern stuff takes away from what are typically warring states style fics. but i guess this is still a war style story, it's just a very different, more modern war story, in a way. press suck

i've said my two cents, gonna go read some more. your fics and some of the other kag/sesshy fics have become a nice reprieve from my own writing, a nice distraction from writer's procrastination (it's not writer's block, i have it planned... i just... don't want to reread to get back into the flow my sister's fiance is going to want to kill when he realizes it's been helping me procrastinate lol)

~Zero
DarkRavie chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
I enjoyed reading the sequel. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
rajdreamer chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
I just finished reading (the both) of your dynamic duo ...i'm sorry that i did not review before now, but my eyes were almost literally pealed to the screen.

Thank you.

Thank you for giving me such a pleasant and exhilarating few days. It's amazing that something that takes an author years to write, can be read so quickly. Yet i promise you your efforts weren't in vain. I know i'll read this again sometime, and enjoy it in my own way. It's always fun to get completely lost in a Romantic adventure such a this.

It's rare for me two love all the "added" characters in a ficlet, and yet Washi, Makoto, and Kimlyn, etc, etc. They were all truly wonderful!

It's even rarer for me to love a sequel - especially one that involves children. Don't get me wrong, i love children. But it seems that parents in such stories are always insipidly and redundently REPEATING "learnt' mistakes, and that i loose respect for my favorite characters. Your sequel only made me love and respect Sesshomaru and Kagome more. This "scandel" was a perfect plot device that moved the plot foward into actually EXCITING new ventures, without sacrificing the preciousness & familiarity of the old. Yeah, yeah, i know i'm rambling, but it's all sincerity . .you've got a glistening gem of talent my friend.

P.s. I loved the "couch" thing and the affectionate twist for Sesh at the end. It was about time! lol.

Thanks again...

Midori
Maria Sophania chapter 6 . 11/12/2009
I simply could not contain the desire to further my knowledge in this story arc, so here I sit at 2:30am when I have a morning meeting at work at 8:00. I laughed, I sat on the edge of my seat, I simply could not stop reading. Another job magnificently done. Thank you for sharing.

~Maria
Wispr chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
WOW and thanks for such a fantastic journey!

Wispr chapter 5 . 10/20/2009
Now that was a awesome climatic scene... love how you did Kagome's feelings and thoughts as she chased the two kidnappers.

Wispr chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
What a nasty story you got going here... you really know how to create true villains!

Wispr chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Another emotionally charged chapter, you really got things heated up! I got an idea who might be behind the killings but I'll wait and see if I'm right.

Wispr chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Love the new villains you got in your story. The Mall scene was really well done!

Wispr chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Now that's a way to open your new story with a big splash... I like the family those two have.

Great work with the kids different personalities.

darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009