Reviews for The Broken House of Taisho
GoldenNeko chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
I have always enjoyed reading your stories, especially ones out of the ordinary. You put a spin on everything and it makes the story GREAT! Keep up the good work.
silverpetal2548 chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
This chapter reminded me of the book "A Seperate Peace". It's kind of ironic.

I absolutly LOVE the story so far. I'm going to go to the next chappy now.
V Shape Otaku chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Normally I don't do well with sequels, and I really don't like the 'Sess in modern times running a big business' type story, but after reading The Broken Miko, this was a pleasant sequel indeed.

Good job with this Rosie. )
Lady Hiroko chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
I truly loved both fics. And would keep rereading them time and again. Although I did find it strange, for a lack of a better word, that it was Rin and Hakakku that got together. I find it strange because he and Ginta refer Kagome as 'sister' and Rin is technically her daughter. Making it seem like a niece is going out with her uncle. Does that make sense as it sounded better in my head. But then again...they, Ginta, Kagome, and Rin, are not blood related. ...I don't know...
Sessho's Lover chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Loved the story as much as the first one.
coolwolf22 chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
Aw what a great story! I loved how you refused to drastically change Sess's personality just because he had kids, so many authors decide to make him suddenly sensative and it just doesn't really fit.
Kura-sama chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
Wow. Love this story too Sakura and Basho are seriously screwed in the head ... glad that Kagome and Sesshie's family got through unscathed. The baby was awesome! Baby saves the day XD

I am a bit disturbed by Rin and Hakkaku ... it's like, uncle and niece X_X I guess in the scheme of youkai, a few hundred years is nothing, but he watched Rin grow up. But I don't mind it too much ... at least Sesshoumaru didn't think of it that way. (This is why I do not read Sess/Rin stories XD Too disturbing, like father-daughter incest.)

I just want to say this is a wonderful sequal to The Broken Miko, and I enjoyed reading it very much. My eyes hurt from staring at the screen reading continuously for hours now ... but it's worth it
kammi chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
you are brilliant! i love your stories and how they never follow the norm or at least disregard it. please please please keep writing brilliant stories like this and the once and future taikyoukai.

peace out :]
angelicrei chapter 6 . 3/16/2008
i loved this story!
LadyKuriChan chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Loved it just as much as the first one...shortness be damned!

Thank you for the sequel!
MeL chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
&& that was an amazing sequel

short. yes but still good lol

sigh* i cant believe they have so many children!

tho haha i wouldnt doubt that_since they have such sex crazed lives .
fireph03n1x chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Please write more.. I really enjoy it.

Will there be another kagome x sesshoumaru fic coming up?
linabianca chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
of course it was great :]

wow

sess was a jerk

youre good at that arent you?

i loved it

i cant wait for you to make more stories!
anime is inuyasha chapter 6 . 10/3/2007
Wow! I loved this story too. I just wish you could write some more sequels to Boken Miko. Or what Kagome and Sesshomaru did when WWII came. They could have totaly taken Hittler and the Nazi's down.
Shiba-san chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Yeah you did write a sequal. A good one too. Thanks again for the wonderful stories! Please write more!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »