Reviews for The Broken House of Taisho
Wispr chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Now that's a way to open your new story with a big splash... I like the family those two have.

Great work with the kids different personalities.

Wispr
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
keep it up
Addy.is.not.a.Laddy chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
:D Thanks for writing a sequel! It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time.!
Karen chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
I know this story was finished awhile ago but I just found it and it's prequel. I really enjoyed them. It's really nice to find a well written story, where the sentences flow nicely. The characters are characterized well, so that you can understand why they do what they do. Great job, will be reading more of your work.
daggers0 chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
wow. the plot was less intense, but i'm luving the character developments.

great job! :D
Illidan the Half Demon chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
That was a very excellent story, and a beautiful ending. It was odd though with Sakura being the one trying to kill them since she had no son, or at least any on record. Irregardless, your story was very nice. I thank you for an enjoyable story to read.
GoldenNeko chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
I have always enjoyed reading your stories, especially ones out of the ordinary. You put a spin on everything and it makes the story GREAT! Keep up the good work.
Coranam chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
This chapter reminded me of the book "A Seperate Peace". It's kind of ironic.

I absolutly LOVE the story so far. I'm going to go to the next chappy now.
V Shape Otaku chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
Normally I don't do well with sequels, and I really don't like the 'Sess in modern times running a big business' type story, but after reading The Broken Miko, this was a pleasant sequel indeed.

Good job with this Rosie. )
Lady Hiroko chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
I truly loved both fics. And would keep rereading them time and again. Although I did find it strange, for a lack of a better word, that it was Rin and Hakakku that got together. I find it strange because he and Ginta refer Kagome as 'sister' and Rin is technically her daughter. Making it seem like a niece is going out with her uncle. Does that make sense as it sounded better in my head. But then again...they, Ginta, Kagome, and Rin, are not blood related. ...I don't know...
Sessho's Lover chapter 6 . 7/18/2008
Loved the story as much as the first one.
coolwolf22 chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
Aw what a great story! I loved how you refused to drastically change Sess's personality just because he had kids, so many authors decide to make him suddenly sensative and it just doesn't really fit.
Kura-sama chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
Wow. Love this story too Sakura and Basho are seriously screwed in the head ... glad that Kagome and Sesshie's family got through unscathed. The baby was awesome! Baby saves the day XD

I am a bit disturbed by Rin and Hakkaku ... it's like, uncle and niece X_X I guess in the scheme of youkai, a few hundred years is nothing, but he watched Rin grow up. But I don't mind it too much ... at least Sesshoumaru didn't think of it that way. (This is why I do not read Sess/Rin stories XD Too disturbing, like father-daughter incest.)

I just want to say this is a wonderful sequal to The Broken Miko, and I enjoyed reading it very much. My eyes hurt from staring at the screen reading continuously for hours now ... but it's worth it
kammi chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
you are brilliant! i love your stories and how they never follow the norm or at least disregard it. please please please keep writing brilliant stories like this and the once and future taikyoukai.

peace out :]