Reviews for Ludicrous
Poetic-Bullets chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Lol the reviewer before

I don't like slash, but I think this story was wittily and funnily written.
Laine Breaker chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
ME AGAIN, ITS CUTE, U REALLY LIEK DAN, SO HOW BOUT A CON AND DAN PAIRING, LIKE DAN IS A HELLION BUT THE ONLY THING TAHT KEEPS HIM INTRESTED IS WHEN HE GETS TO SEE CON AND TEAZE ABOUT HIS BLINDNESS AND MAKE HIS EARPHONES FULL BLAST AND MESS UP HIS SENSES AND WATCH HIM ACT LIKE A REAL BLIND KID AND BUMP INTO WALLS AND WHEN CON TRIES TO GET AWAY, dAN COMES OUT NO WHERE AND KISSES HIM, IT GETS CON TO BLUSH AND SAY UR AN ASS, BUT DAN WILL " ONLY TO U, U LITTLE RUNT" THEN CON WILL BLUSH, AND SAY" PEDOPHILE", THEN DAN WILL KISS HIM AND THIS TIME, CON GET INTO IT AND DAN RIPS OFFS HIS SHORTS AND U CAN LIEAVE IT AT DAT, ITS JUST A SUGGETION
S. Chensu and Luff chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Heylo! This is my first Killer 7 fic and I must say that I enjoyed this very much. I can imagine how hard it must be to talk to someone who doesn't speak...heh. And Dan's line about the trees made me laugh!

S. Chensu x.
First Aid Spray chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Short and sweet-I like it! I'm not into malexmale pairings but this one's pretty clever. D Great job!
HaroldOfTheRocks chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
that was great! you got Dan's Tyrint like attitude and his smart $$ness and were able to make a good story way to go )
G to the Eh chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I really liked the story, although it might be a little too short-I'm not nagging you to write a sequel or anything (I hate people who do that _) but the fact that we don't see Kevin react to Dan's prepared speech, or Dan reacting to Kevin's lack of reaction for that matter, makes it feel a bit half-finished.

That's my only gripe; I really liked it besides that. I don't think Dan is all that far off-character-I can actually picture him preparing most of his speeches beforehand, but then I like to think he's not the ultimate badass he reckons he is, so this might just be me. XD And I have to say, as a fan of slash and of strange pairings, I liked the concept behind the 'fic. Even if they'd be a rather odd-looking couple. :D
Jesse217 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Its nice, but when you said end it makes me think that the stories only one chapter and then fin. Anywho I like it quite a bit please inform me about the next story you write. [I've allready written two]