Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Travelers
Cwhit930 chapter 13 . 9/7
Damn great story. I liked the changes and the story line. Great read thank you for sharing this
InvisibleIsMyName chapter 13 . 6/27
This was brilliant! I've just spent the last eleven hours devouring it. I loved it. Thank you for sharing with us!
FrmBeyondTheVeil chapter 13 . 6/16
Clever. Unbashful use of AU and characters and historical figures. Finally saw fidelis charm used with thought. Great balance with non human magic, new artifacts and jewelry. Like ending and pairings.

It all worked!
A truly impressive tale, thoroughly entertaining throughout.
Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us all.
M
I continue to enjoy the sheer entertainment value of your story. I had to tell you though, the that last line had my mouth drop open. Fantastic!
Fantastically entertaining tale! A rare combination of original ideas, excellent character development, and genuine storytelling. I can't remember the last time I was this thoroughly satisfied with a story.
Thanks for sharing your time and talent,
M
Ren Mashiro chapter 1 . 4/10
chapter one and I am definitely enjoying this so far, Harry and Hermione fics are sometimes hard for me to get into, but I think I can definitely and absolutely stick with this one. My only hope is that Hermione gets a little bit stronger. She is very strong character who has faced so much horror and still stayed strong because of her pragmatic brain, so it's hard for me to read her falling apart at every turn so far. So I do hope she gets written with more of a backbone throughout the next chapter is. I am excited to find out though.
Loved it!
Pathseekerme chapter 13 . 2/19
This was wonderful! I love the way you write. Your characters seem so real, and your descriptions are so vivid that I can see what's happening in my mind's eye, which is fantastic!
Dielucio chapter 13 . 2/2
amazing!
WildKhaine chapter 4 . 1/13
Well, this story isn't too bad but the whole thing between Hermoine, Harry, and Ginny is kind of stupid. Harry decided on his own that he needed to break up with Ginny for her own safety then bitches about what she decided in her letter. So basically it's fine for him to make decisions like that for the both of them but she's a horrible person if she does the same thing. Yeah, Harry is definitely an asshole. Then you have him kissing Hermoine and their developing feelings for one another so soon after breaking up with Ginny. Was Harry just using her the whole time they were dating? Obviously he doesn't really give much of a shit about her if this is the way he acts.
NotAMugwump chapter 11 . 1/3
Oh my goodness! The last part was a great surprise. I loved this chapter. I had a blast imagining the fight scene between Potter and the Carrows.
TheThirdEye chapter 13 . 1/3