Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Travelers
Loved it!
Pathseekerme chapter 13 . 2/19
This was wonderful! I love the way you write. Your characters seem so real, and your descriptions are so vivid that I can see what's happening in my mind's eye, which is fantastic!
Dielucio chapter 13 . 2/2
amazing!
WildKhaine chapter 4 . 1/13
Well, this story isn't too bad but the whole thing between Hermoine, Harry, and Ginny is kind of stupid. Harry decided on his own that he needed to break up with Ginny for her own safety then bitches about what she decided in her letter. So basically it's fine for him to make decisions like that for the both of them but she's a horrible person if she does the same thing. Yeah, Harry is definitely an asshole. Then you have him kissing Hermoine and their developing feelings for one another so soon after breaking up with Ginny. Was Harry just using her the whole time they were dating? Obviously he doesn't really give much of a shit about her if this is the way he acts.
NotAMugwump chapter 11 . 1/3
Oh my goodness! The last part was a great surprise. I loved this chapter. I had a blast imagining the fight scene between Potter and the Carrows.
TheThirdEye chapter 13 . 1/3
Awesome story!
NotAMugwump chapter 9 . 1/3
Sheeesh, never heard of a silencing charm, Remus and Tonks? Lol
NotAMugwump chapter 8 . 1/3
I thought it was Sirius for a second :(
NotAMugwump chapter 7 . 1/3
I did not expect those deaths. Good job on this chapter. xx
NotAMugwump chapter 6 . 1/3
Harry and his ladies huh
Deathcrow chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
This is one of the best Book 7 replacements I've read and in a lot of ways it is actually much better than what we got from JKR.

Of course the writing could be better in parts (more consistency!) and there's some annoying FanFic cliches (premarital purity obsession and accidental pregnancy), but it's worth it to overlook them in order to enjoy the overall tone of this story. It makes a lot of sense that Harry and Hermione would use their resources wisely and ask people for help. Involving Tonks, Remus, Hagrid and the House-Elves gave this story a stronger adventure feel than JKR's bleak "fugitives on the run"-vibe in the final book.

The epilogue was great too, focusing on the importance of family, love and Hogwarts (and actually showing that the war was worth it, society improving, bigotry disappearing). Much better than the "Strangers at Kings Cross" debacle from canon.
torlan2003 chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
Great story, very positive I enjoyed your epilogue. I was a little confused with the possession part and Voldemort 's death but that was mostly the details. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for writing.
torlan2003 chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Well nice cliff hanger, surprised the Goblins were not at the wedding. Looking forward to seeing how it ends.
torlan2003 chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
I am enjoying the story. The plot is moving along well and the action is great. Looking forward to the next chapter.
torlan2003 chapter 10 . 11/19/2016
Great chapter the dragon under the lake was excellent. I enjoyed the chapter on Norbert. I did like the dragon from the tournament. Good connection looking forward to the next chapter.