Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Travelers
Good
fundoogal chapter 13 . 8/21
Loved the story. Just wanted to mention a few mistakes. In the fourth book Charlie had informed Hagrid that Norbert was actually Norberta. Bill and Fleur 's wedding happened after Harry's seventeenth birthday.
Great
Good
Good good
PhoenixGravity chapter 13 . 7/22
Wow, what a ride! And I enjoyed every word, thank you for allowing me to travel with harry and Hermione and all the others in this story.
Jharry1960 chapter 12 . 7/11
I can't believe I wasted so much time only to find utter stupidity halfway through this chapter. That Harry would see Riddle collapse in front of him and not blow him reducto or semptum sempra him is beyond belief. Why would his parents tell him not to take the golden opportunity to save untold number of lives? There is no excuse. There are a lot of moments of convenient stupidity in this story for which disbelief has to be suspended for continuance. Done.
niki0niki chapter 13 . 6/27
really REALLY wonderful! I soooo enjoyed this story! thank you
AnileX09 chapter 13 . 6/5
Wonderful!
Rtnwriter chapter 13 . 5/30
Excellent story. It was cute and romantic and funny in the right places and had enough action and chaos to keep me interested all the way through. Fantastic work and thank you for sharing this with the rest of us.
GBTtown chapter 13 . 5/18
Wonderfully enjoyable story! I liked its original plot (I get tired of re-stirred canon) with lots of plot twists and turns.
Good good
Sab81790 chapter 9 . 4/19
So far I find this a very interesting twist in the story, and over all, it's pretty well written. I so have 2 little annoyances. 1. I don't find it believable at all that Ron would blame Harry for his mom's death, not even Ginny to be totally honest. I could see her letting something like that slip in the moment but it would be most because of grief and I think she would apologize pretty quick. Ron though? No, don't see that at all. I totally get the jealousy, and can totally see him reacting to their kissing like that, just not the whole blaming Harry for his mom's death.

2. Hermione, by the time he reaches this age, is way more chilled out on the whole being a nag thing. It's really annoying to me that she treats Harry like a child half the time, especially because it was mainly Ron she treated like that anyway. Only when Harry followed Ron's lead did she generally lay into Harry as well, and even then it generally only had to do with studying. Harry and Hermione at the core of their relationship are very understanding of one another, and they support each other through it all, there is a reason that they barely ever fight throughout the entire series. This Hermione nags sooooo to much! She nags and lectures and is elf crazed. Granted she is vocal in the books, but not to this extient. She lightens up a lot in the end area after her 4th year, here thiu, it just seems to be another thing to nag about.
pixelbun1 chapter 1 . 4/6
hrmmm, Hermione comes across as a bit of a hysterical fluttery ninny so far, shrieking at everything and constantly clinging to Harry... not enjoying that.
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 2 . 3/24
I loved your story. Very well written