Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Travelers
CarolsSister chapter 11 . 4/25
Aww, their first present as a couple.
CarolsSister chapter 8 . 4/25
Typical behavior for Harry - Ron acts like an ass, and Harry leaves his own house to avoid upsetting him any farther.
MotekElm chapter 1 . 4/13
the Hermione in chapter 1 is OOC, weak and whinging.
brady66 chapter 8 . 4/13
There is a big, black dog on his parents grave? Is that just a coincidence? They didn’t even question it? It doesn’t make sense...
brady66 chapter 6 . 4/13
So this actually isn’t a harmony story?
brady66 chapter 4 . 4/13
So he doesn’t defend Hermione to the shrew? That’s just wrong...she’s his best friend and instead of telling her where she can stuff her opinion of Hermione, he apologizes...ugggg!

Love how Hermione is constantly thinking of him and helping him out. With the exception of the above, they are great together
brady66 chapter 3 . 4/13
So this is my first time reading thus story and I admit I’m hooked...but seriously, they hear Harry being beat and Remus and Tonks do nothing...keep him there and nobody but Hermione seems to think he should be out of that house?
EdTheBeast chapter 13 . 4/12
An excellent must read! It is full of action, romance, drama, and adventure! Wished it had said what happened with Ginny! I'm one that does not read HP/GW stories, unless HP/Multi, but would like to know what happened to her in the story!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 13 . 3/31
Great story! Could not put it down
Sab81790 chapter 10 . 3/22
Kinda confused... it wasn't an actual Horcrux in Albania right? It was the Diedium that he placed in the Room of Requirement when he went in for his interview...thou it does get the question that when he has already found it, why did he go back after he died the first time... hmmm...

On another note...are these people witches and wizards of not!? Silencing spell anyone? Seriously! lmao!
Sab81790 chapter 9 . 3/22
Omg! I love love love that you had Remus fill in the gaps that we all wonder about! The bit about it being him that vanished the glass? Genius!

While reading throu Harry and Hermione getting their letters and badges ect. It occured to me another rather large change that I hadn't eveh thought of before...because the Minestry didn't fall the day of the wedding, that means Snape isn't the Headmaster... kinda huge when you concider that that was the entire reason for Dumbledore to have Snape kill him. Although it is a good thing for the kids and stuff, it kinda sux to have the sacrifice both Dumbledore and Snape made be made a bit useless? His being Head placed him in the ideal spot to help Harry along... thou even a lot of that isn't needed since Harry already got the sword... and since he isn't going to be at Private Drive there's no need to plant the 7 Harry's distraction. Then again there is still lots of story left... it still should have elevated Snape in Voldies circle which means he still should be in an ideal place to have a lot of info at his disposal and can still possibly help them in some way? I'll be looking forward to seeing if this happens
Sab81790 chapter 7 . 3/22
So far this fic is truely amazing! The best fics are the ones where you can believe that JK herself wrote it and this is one of the few. I'm so intrigued to see where this ends up... you've only truely made some subtle changes... well until this chapter... but the changes you have made have pretty much opened a whole new door as to what is coming!

Soooo sad about Molly thou, I honestly didn't see that one coming...
Freddie Rindklip chapter 13 . 3/6
Freddie Rindklip chapter 8 . 3/5
Currently I am about 1/2 way into this fic. It is an enjoyable read. Thank you for writing.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/14
A bit of a different take on the end of sixth year. I like that Harry is realistic about Ginny. Harry’s more discerning than in canon and it’s all for the good.

Interesting that they don’t go back on the train, but Harry is more upset than in canon I think. Good two scenes with McGonagall. Scene with Dumbledore’s portrait was different and adds thing not in canon.

TGM