Reviews for Harry Potter and the Three Travelers
DarkSmokePuncher chapter 13 . 2/5
Loved this story. I think I much prefer this as an alternative to the Seventh and final book of the saga. Good work!
FallonNicole86 chapter 13 . 1/23
I know this story is almost ten years old but I found it the other day desperately searching for a good Harry/Hermione story. I was super worried about it only being 13 chapters but the chapters were so pleasantly long that I felt like I was reading a great book.

Your writing is wonderful and I loved how complete the Horocrux search was and how much thought you put into the magic the characters used.

I loved ALL the ships and loved the attention you have to Hermione's parents (I always feel like they get the shaft in the books and in fan fics). I would have loved to get an update on Ginny but the story was definitely not lacking when it came to conflict and resolutions.

Thanks for writing such a wonderful story! I'm so glad I found it!
louise1jc chapter 13 . 1/19
This has to he one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! The story was well developed, had a different angle on the story but kept close enough to the original stories to be realistic. I loved how you incorporated the magic and muggle worlds as well as all the magical creature, was all truly fantastic.
sfjoellen chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
wonderful story, thank you.
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
This was a very good story. Better action sequences than most fanfics, and good pacing throughout. There were some grammar mistakes, but that is only to be expected. The one glaring mistake that I saw made repeatedly through the entire story was the misspelling of Harry's mother's name. It is Lily Potter, not Lilly. One "L". Unfortunately this is a fairly common mistake in fanfiction, even though it is almost absurdly easy to check. Just a small thing, but one of my pet peeves.
Animekitty47 chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
This was an awesome story! Great job with it!
G Fawkes chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Really, really good! It's a shame I put it off for so long, I just thought it sounded like a 'normal' trio-type fic, and I am NOT a Ginny/Ron/Molly fan. I want to throw up when I accidentally start a H/Gw fic.
Lots of good stufff in here. New angles I hadn't seen before. (it DID seem though, that Hermione was brewing wolfsbane almost constantly,, without enough explaination as to why ?) Maybe I missed it.
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Harry wanting to be normal and ignoring everything is a very good explanation for why HBP was unfortunately...not the best book of the series. JKR is very good at writing mysteries, romance...not so much.

Neville was just hilarious this entire chapter. :D

Interesting detour with Katie. Nice addition to the story, like the way JKR included Harry's random crush on Cho. :P
Animekitty47 chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
"As much as I enjoy curing the boredom of all sentient beings" is an awesome, very Dumbledore-ish line. Great job on him and all of this chapter, though it is a little odd that you changed how Dumbledore got his cursed hand...
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 9/20/2014
I love the way you started Ginny's letter off all reasonable, like it was written by a H/G shipper, and then let it naturally dissolve into her true, somewhat creepy, crush on him and dismissal of any other...factors.

And it looks like you're going to avoid that camping trip of despair, which can only be called a good thing. I wonder if you'll include Remus and Tonks after all...that'd be fun to see. I wonder if you'll do the Ministry raid...well, I guess I should just read on and find out, eh? XD
Animekitty47 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
So, the confrontation with the Dursley's that should have happened was sidestepped here too. Ah, well, even if it was a missed moment of awesome for Lupin, at least that abuse was addressed, not like JKR, who decided they were comedic sociopaths, or plot necessary, or...something, and never found time to revisit the issue.

Great job on this chapter. Your Remus and Tonks are awesome! :D
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
You fixed so many little plot threads and fulfilled so many little "Well, why didn't Harry ever do x..." like make more use of Dobby or learn how to use the Pensieve properly, and its only the first chapter! This is going to be such an awesome story!

I'm so glad I don't have to wait for updates! ;)
Paganimagus chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
You've written Hermione really really reeeeeeeeaally soppy. 3/4s of her actions are to cry, cry harder or (for added variety) start sobbing. The remaining actions she takes involve either berating Harry for not loving himself enough, admiringly telling Harry how awesome he is, or physically launching herself at Harry.

I like a bit of H/Hr, but that's in large part because Hermione of canon is a strong, capable and analytical person. In this chapter she more closely resembles a weird mix of post-Cedric Cho Chang and Colin Creevey.

Hoping it gets better-
Paganimagus
iChaos chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Nice story. Some of the scene transitions were a bit abrupt in places which was slightly disorienting, but overall the narrative was consistent and the characters were genuine. I like the way that you included some unique plot twists, such as Molly being the only Weasley lost in the war and Aurthur building bridges with the world at large. I was also pleasantly surprised with how you made Ron's mirror-dream come true. I am certain that I have not read that particular ending for him in any fanfic thus far. I am a little confused about exactly what happened to Riddle in the end and the horcrux that Harry may or may not have been carrying before that, but it all turned out alright in the end.
elleminnowpee chapter 13 . 8/19/2014
I'm so glad I found this story! It wasn't as far fetched as some of the other stories I've read which was great.