Reviews for The Eledgias
Whirlwind421 chapter 24 . 9/10/2010
I love your endings!
Whirlwind421 chapter 23 . 9/10/2010
Awwwww! You're right! This chapter is an awesome pile of goo and now you've turned me into one too!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
OMG! Awesome! I totally knew that wasn't Teyla the moment I saw er...read her in the forest! I love how you brought back their conversation about lying. You weave things togehter so nicely!
Taeriel chapter 24 . 6/19/2010
Good story!
x Varda x chapter 24 . 3/1/2009
Thought I'd check out some more of your back catalogue while I wait for another Seekers update and take a break from writing my own ;)

That was a great read! So many twists and turns it was amazing! Lots of Teyla and Athosian involvement too, which was always lacking in the series. Poor Rodney though! Noone believed him, even John! Excellent team scene at the end LOL!
ferryboat George chapter 24 . 5/7/2008
Another wonderful fic that kept me up too late :P The ending, as usual, was hilarious :P
Isobel Kelte chapter 24 . 5/7/2008
Wow...this was a real page-turner (link-clicker...?). The concept was really unique and the plot gripping. I like that there's a lot of Rodney and Teyla interaction; their interaction in the episodes is very limited, but this seems to fit just right.

I do have one complaint, however: while Ronon is well-characterized for his actions, his dialogue seems nothing close. His lines seem very stiff and formal, and would fit someone like Teyla better. That said, I loved it.
Random Reviewer chapter 24 . 5/3/2008
Fantastic story as usual, I expected no less XD

Actually this is an older story. I was rather surprised to find that I had somehow passed over it. Nonetheless I was thrilled to have found a new story to read because I am out. I need more goodies, so please write more. Mush!

On a side note -

I took a nap around chapter 20 and had a bazaar dream concerning this story. Something about Sheppard running in the room expecting to find Rodney alive but instead finding an android Kate Heightmeyer battling Ronon while simultaneously trying to help Beckett through his grief over Rodney's death. o.

The rest I forget. Somehow I think it's better that way.
Durithyll chapter 24 . 10/26/2007
ok, i'm just gonna stop commenting on your stories cause it's always the same thing!

"oi! that story was flippin amazing!"
Korilian chapter 18 . 4/22/2007
TBC...Get it?

Yes, yes. Back in the last chapter even. *she says smugly*
Korilian chapter 17 . 4/22/2007
I totally know where your going with that, home. You might have fooled me with the moonbase fic, but I'm totally on to you now! ;)
Pukah chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
Come again?
Jodi chapter 24 . 3/25/2006
Amazing story!
Dr. Scott chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
Oh poor Teyla...but happy me...I followed your name and was just tickled to see how many stories you've written (rubs hands together in glee)! I will have something good to read for weeks now! I loved Sheppard Moon and this story promises to be just as excellent...Thanks in advance...and now I shall return to the musings of your imagination! Leanne
Tazmy chapter 24 . 3/9/2006
I was looking through your old stories and came upon this one. An excellent read. McKay is just awesome.