Reviews for Hidden Feelings
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
OMG! NO WAY! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Dakyu chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Not bad... however the way the paragraphs are all clumped makes it difficult to read and sometimes sways the reader...

And in chapter three? Not trying to be snide, but you kinda turned sokka into a mary sue .

Other than that, not too bad. Just try seperated paragraphs where people say different stuff: easier to read that way :)
Overwhelming Sorrow chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
That was [please insert appropriate ajective(s) here]!
david chapter 4 . 3/18/2007
Your writing is awesome you should write more and you should make it guishier
david chapter 4 . 1/5/2007
I loved your story. You should write a lot more chapters were Katara gets captured by zuko and he falls in love and Aang goes into the avatar state to save her and zuko confesses his love and katara has to choose between Aang and Zuko.
Swizzlet-Schiz chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
you should continue and then make a sequal
Madi chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
I love it! I'm a huge Kataang shipper and most of the Avatar fanfics are Zutara (really not a good couple), your fics are the best I've read yet and I can't wait for more! _
dylan woodbury chapter 4 . 7/15/2006
it was so great it was scary you totlly rock
Ann chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
That was adorable, I am A HUGE Kattang fan, you need to update! you keep us all hanging. Oh, and all you Kataang fans out there, you guys are awesome!
Iguanagirl503 chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
I really like this story! It's awesome!
Lang chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
good story but the Suki Sokka love scene was a little to mushy
TheNextAvatar chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
OMG! not the fire nation! you need some more feelings between ang and katara but besides that it was THE BOMB!
CG chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
I luv ur story so far! And I will keep reading more of ur story if u keep writing. I encourage u to write more!
Sarah chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
I loved it! Go Katara/Aang! I hope you write more soon.
Katara chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
PLEASE UPDATE! I'm dying here, you haven't updated for like 3 months!

~Katara~