Reviews for I hate him
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
its cute and i love your profile.. You read mine so I thought I would read urs... I love it, and how you stated your reasons and wasn't mean about it... Very Slyth/Huff of you..
buckyball715 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I loved how you changed Lily's thoughts about James bit by bit until it was obvious that she has feelings for him! GREAT!
jreed16 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Just likr this si your first time writing a james/lupin romance this si my frist time reading one. Your a great writter, and im sure this will be as good as the rest of them. Cant wait for the rest.
JeminaDOTM5 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
i don't get it...is it a one-shot? if it is you should probably put somewhere in the story that it's a one shot. But if it's not a one-shot and that was just a chapter one then it's a good start but you might want to consider putting more than 11 lines of story into other chapters.
hermione chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Very good! please post the second one as soon as you can.
Paradise Desdemona chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Aww! That is completely sweet!
Twerksie chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This was a cute little thing. A very good start. I have to admit that when I first started writing, I didn't have quite as good a start as you.

You certainly have a lot of potential! Keep writing, it's going great!

It's a different way of looking into Lily and James' relationship. Very nice.

Roffle, Kimmy
prongsiedoo chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
YAY! you finally posted it... I've been waiting for you to... you should put your other LJ up... have I read it? I can't remember...