Reviews for One Hundred Days
That was AMAZING. I absolutely loved this story! You had me crying at the end, but I'm so glad they ended up together! It was so much fun to read.
Lemon percent on all chapters .0.0..00.0..00..00000
geekyfiki chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This story is amazing! Gosh, I loved every bit of it. Next week is exams for me, but I couldn't put this down! I kept reading and reading. Probably not good for my grades, but the plot line and characters were so intriguing, along with the awesome grammar and word usage. I congratulate you on such a fantastic story! It's sad to know you haven't updated since 2012, so I hope this review reaches you in good health. Anyway, I would just like to say that I absolutely adored this story! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Ok so I never cry in books or movies. Never ever. (Except How to Train Your Dragon 2) and I was almost crying my heart out this chapter! I was crying on my iPod so much I thought it would break! PS YOU ARE SOOOOOO GOOD AND I LOVED READING THIS FANFIC!
LoveGlutton chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Words don't do this justice
Destroyman chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Great story, quite an enjoyable read!
Friendris chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
So Zelda fell into a ravine and the king was like "Who cares? Let's just go back to the manor and leave my daughter to die." But luckily link wasn't a dumbass. EDIT: I read a little more and I realized what happened. Sorry
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Cried through EVERY SECOND. What the princess is going through is absolutley true. I should know, after all living in a kingdom can bring hardships and a lack of privacy...but most of the time being level headed and convincing yourself of certain economical issues is completley acceptable! I relate to this story, since my instructors are usually explaining things that my mother had taught me when I was 8 or so, so I daydream through my lessons, except for English and dance/posture classes...which inquirer hands on learning, even more truely disireable in economics and law classes, which acquire you to either gracefully glide across the floor in high heels and fancy satin and ribbon laced, infused gem gowns, which at times can be rather itchy, heavy, and most certainly un-wanted. Or simply attempt to slouch ever so slightly to get the most comfort as possible while being un-noticed, and learning how to carry yourself with a royal manner in meetings, or giving speeches about upcoming events, festivals, or delightful balls of which you must explain in detail. Oh listen to my ramblings of my years in the palace...my bad! Overall, this story relates to me in every nook and crannie possible, (Including your soon to be husband meerly, but slightly still alive princess's life waver before your fear stained eyes) and you almost dieing as well, but not being kidnapped. But my love did teach me archery and some ways of the sword (even though we don't use them anymore. That was just for fun)
ImCopys chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I have a love-hate relationship with this story. I usually hate stories that end with the main characters getting married unless its written properly, and you were doing exactly that at the start. My view of the story started to change when Zelda got kidnapped and angst was starting to get introduced. I like angst and even enjoy a sad ending to romance if it fits in well, but, I didn't like how Zelda dies and comes back, and for some reason, her being slightly smaller and younger bothered me.

I thought the first 5 chapters, especially the forest chapters, were written really well and the plot was amazing. After that though, I felt like there's stuff I would personally change and I felt the story go from the best I've read, to one of the best I've read. All in all, it was a extremely good story all around and I'm sure I will reread it in the near future.
LeahlovesIchigo chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
AMAZING! ONE OF THE BEST LOZ FAN FICTION I'VE EVER READ! WELL DONE!
Vivi-ntvg chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Well, that was quite interesting! It had a bit of everything, from fluff to angst... I really liked it! :D
Mr. Happy chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Amazing amazing amazing!
Thank you for the wonderful story!
Kiwi chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I was seriously considering to skip the last chapter as I couldn't bear to see Link end up alone as King, all lonely. Thank god I did read it, well written story!
FallenAngel2298 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
A previous reviewer was incorrect. A bow fired without an arrow (dry firing) releases all the power into the limbs of the bow, not into the shooter's arm. With a wooden bow, this usually results in the bow shattering and splinters flying everywhere.
some person chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Great story, keep up the good work