Reviews for One Hundred Days
RadioactiveFangirl chapter 1 . 8/9
For some reason, while I was reading your story, I read it with a British accent...I'm Asian...
lozlife chapter 1 . 7/6
to this day, this is one of my absolute favorite zelink fanfictions. i read it a while ago and i'm going to reread it now!
ninines2707 chapter 7 . 6/21
Hey bud, in chapter 7 you made a mistakescars don't heal, injuries do !
MusicFreak2k14 chapter 9 . 4/14
This has always been a favorite story of mine on . Now admittedly feeling somewhat like Link does, and being in a similar so-close-yet-so-far situation, I can really appreciate the beauty of this. It's absolutely wonderful. :)
SomeRandomSorcerer chapter 10 . 1/26
Well written, well developed, solid plot and characters—overall, a lovely fic. My only complaint is that the twist at the end (spoiler alert), Zelda's death and resurrection, seems a bit rushed. You might have drawn it out a bit. Otherwise, excellent work.
WinterEmmers chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Loved it! That ending... when Link you-know-what'ed and then Zelda did it instead? I almost died, so sad! Then she came back, SO good! Loved the formal writing style as well. Excellent!
RandomButLoved chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Bravo, what a brilliant story! I loved the plot and the bubbling romance that you created, but you managed to add that sense of darknesd to everything as well with Ganondorf, the toture, and the war, but it was still so wonderful and memorable to me. The way that the characters have grown throughout the story and have met so many hardships head on and haven't let it take them, but shape them, is such a great part of a story that so many people miss out. Good on you, Lyxie! :3
Raganui chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
A great story that had me going between happy, angry, and sad at times. I do also enjoy the slight 'setup' for Ocarina of Time, however long until it takes place, or one of your other stories since this one. I'll give them a read cause of how well this one was.
Koukaku chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I was hoping for a happier ending but I loved it regardless.
SwanDestiny chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I love this so much... It might be the best Zelink stories I ever read, well, one of them.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Read this all in one day... So, I'm still trying to take all this in, but it is certainly a much better story than most fanfictions. Some parts the foreshadowing gave it all away ( mostly before the battle, I found it fairly obvious something was going to happen) but overall pretty good. Still not sure the point of Zelda shrinking and being younger by a year. Parts like those seem like pointless filler but maybe I am nitpicking so anyways good job
geekyfiki chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Okay, so I've literally read this twice because I love it so much. I read it a couple of months ago, favorited/followed, and forgot about it. Now that it's exam week (of course it'd be the week that I need to get stuff done), I started reading it again. And I literally could not put it down. I thought I wouldn't finish it until after exams were over, but I've still got four more and I've hardly studied. While you story may have ruined my potential for a good grade, it did not, however, keep my from squealing of happiness in my living room. Even though I've read it before. I love cute stories too much for my own good. Anyway, this was EXTREMELY well written, few typos for such a long story, and the plot line actually tied itself together. (A rarity with some fanfics.) I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this, even if it was written (HOLY CRAP) like ten years ago.
faithfulbuddy chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Excellent! I loved all the ups and downs you wove into the story. I also apprecaite that the characters felt modern, even though they were in an antiquated setting. Loved it and please keep writing!
Hylian.Universe chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Oh my gosh this was one of the best Fanfictions I have every read in my entire Zelda fan life! You should write books and publish them! I would the first to read them.
elf warrior knight chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Don't get me wrong, this was nothing less than amazing, but I'm not too bought out on the part where Zelda dies and comes back to life. Wouldn't the goddesses be against that and think it's going against the natural order of things? I'm just nitpicking. Don't mind me.