Reviews for One Hundred Days
whatifweareallfictional chapter 10 . 4/8
I liked this story. I just about stopped reading it at the beginning of this chapter, but I'm glad I didn't. And also glad it didn't end the way it seemed like it was going to at the beginning of the chapter.
julamei chapter 10 . 3/21
thank you so much for this beautiful story! i've been playing botw and i needed a little link/zelda happiness. i love your portrayals of the characters and their "best friends growing into more" relationship. thank you so much for sharing!
Cryptic Vortex chapter 10 . 3/13
This was a truly beautiful and well written story. I don't even know what to say. There is nothing that I can think to criticize besides the almost character deaths (Which were masterfully done by the way). Just beautiful, utterly perfect. :)
Scitoxiuq chapter 10 . 1/23
A brilliant story! I really liked the plot.
shadowslayer2015 chapter 10 . 10/24/2016
Thank you. Dry much for this story I greatly enjoyed it
HazardousDestiny chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
For some reason, while I was reading your story, I read it with a British accent...I'm Asian...
lozlife chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
to this day, this is one of my absolute favorite zelink fanfictions. i read it a while ago and i'm going to reread it now!
ninines2707 chapter 7 . 6/21/2016
Hey bud, in chapter 7 you made a mistakescars don't heal, injuries do !
MusicFreak2k14 chapter 9 . 4/14/2016
This has always been a favorite story of mine on . Now admittedly feeling somewhat like Link does, and being in a similar so-close-yet-so-far situation, I can really appreciate the beauty of this. It's absolutely wonderful. :)
SomeRandomSorcerer chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
Well written, well developed, solid plot and characters—overall, a lovely fic. My only complaint is that the twist at the end (spoiler alert), Zelda's death and resurrection, seems a bit rushed. You might have drawn it out a bit. Otherwise, excellent work.
WinterEmmers chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
Loved it! That ending... when Link you-know-what'ed and then Zelda did it instead? I almost died, so sad! Then she came back, SO good! Loved the formal writing style as well. Excellent!
RandomButLoved chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Bravo, what a brilliant story! I loved the plot and the bubbling romance that you created, but you managed to add that sense of darknesd to everything as well with Ganondorf, the toture, and the war, but it was still so wonderful and memorable to me. The way that the characters have grown throughout the story and have met so many hardships head on and haven't let it take them, but shape them, is such a great part of a story that so many people miss out. Good on you, Lyxie! :3
Raganui chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
A great story that had me going between happy, angry, and sad at times. I do also enjoy the slight 'setup' for Ocarina of Time, however long until it takes place, or one of your other stories since this one. I'll give them a read cause of how well this one was.
Koukaku chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I was hoping for a happier ending but I loved it regardless.
SwanDestiny chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I love this so much... It might be the best Zelink stories I ever read, well, one of them.