Reviews for One Hundred Days
RockaRoller88 chapter 10 . 4/11
Since this story is so old (in terms of fanfiction) and I can't imagine that you are still reading new reviews that pop up, I wasn't planning on leaving a review. That changed when I read some of the older reviews, and saw people complaining about the tonal shift that occurs in chapter 6.

This might be my favorite Zelda fanfiction, and I'm saying that as someone that's never shipped Zelink. I loved the change in the story, I felt that it grounded Link and Zelda in the realities of what being a princess or knight is, and I felt that you never lost sight of the core of the two people we met on the hunting trip, despite the hells they both underwent. I was cheering for Link's daring rescue attempt, and for Zelda to overcome the mental damage done to her by the Gerudo. Your OCs were wonderful, your Zelda felt vibrant and alive, and your Link felt like a real person struggling with his humility and insecurities. If I had to nitpick, I would say that I didn't particularly like the Deus Ex Machina ending (mostly because I felt that the plot thread didn't really go anywhere) but this story was absolutely fantastic.

I just wanted to let you know that some of your readers appreciated the risky tonal shift you wrote into the story.
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 10 . 3/4
I CRIED! WHEN ZELDA CAME BACK,AND AND...

OMG IM SO HAPPY! THANK THE GODDESSES THAT U WENT ALL THAT TROUBLE,JUST FOR US TO READ! I HOPE THE GODDESSES SHOWER YOU WITH HOLY BLESSINGS!

THANK HYLIA FOR YOU, NOBLE AUTHOR, WAS TO BE CREATED ON THIS LAND WE CALL HOME.
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 2 . 3/4
I would have been laughing too Link!

Best story! Yaaaaaay
Stormhelen chapter 10 . 2/17
I loved your story!
It was really gripping, I found myself up late at night just keep reading, I fell in love with the story quickly.
My hart cried when Link died but then Zelda took his place.

You are just so good at writing!
Wah chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
why do good stories have to end :(
HyperOps chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I seriously loved the first half of this story. I saw a couple of grammar and spelling mistakes etc. but the story was so good I didn't particularly care. I must admit however, that when the story became darker I was just turned off from reading it. The tone was just completely different than the happy, first-love feelings when the story starts.
gomogomo777 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
That was a beautiful story. You are just so good at writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Penis
Dahasmaga chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
One huge, huge thing you really really need to know. Bows can easily have more than 100lbs of force behind them when you let go of the string. If you are firing the arrow all the force goes on firing the arrow, but if you don't have the arrow then all the force goes into the arm holding the bow. It would be like having your hand hit properly with a sledgehammer. At which point your arm is horribly broken.

So, Link just got Zelda's arm horribly broken. Nicely done Hero.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Poor Link " do not ask for whom the bells toll for they toll for thy". Good story this start is really promissing.
LoveMadness chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
OH GOSH! Why I haven't found this earlier? I loved it! You did a great job with this!
VenVen chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I love it! It's so perfectly written.. though I did notice some typos in every chapter
Blaze chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
This is really good.
Abyssal Angel chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
I liked the story. Unfortunately I can't say that I cared for the ending. Not the very ending, but the wrap up to the end really. For me, the whole story was like popping a piece of white chocolate in my mouth, enjoying the sweet smooth taste as it slowly melted down, only for it to suddenly reveal a dark chocolate center, leaving a bitter sweet taste in my mouth with a sour after taste that lingered even past the ending. I never much cared for dark chocolate myself. I can understand that quite a few people do like it, but for myself, it's just not for me. I was kinda hoping for something sweet through and through. Ah well, can't have everything I guess. Thank you for a good read.
ayomayo996 chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
I loved your story! It was really gripping, I found myself up late at night, desperate to reach the end of the chapter. Your characters are believable and I fell in love with them quickly. I do wish that Link had more flaws though, he's a bit too perfect (but I suppose he is meant to be)- it's just a preference though. I really enjoyed your ending as well- although it made me sad- it shows a dark and inevitable side to any love story. Well done!