Reviews for One Hundred Days
Ciela Aurelia chapter 3 . 2/16/2007
Very nice story so far... It is much more light-hearted than stories I usually read, and, I must admit, it makes a nice change. I will read more of it when I have the time. I promise!
Stella chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
“Again, you are too kind,” came Zelda's droll reply. “But thank you, though. I don't think I could get all these buttons and laces undone myself, and Link would ruin it.”

HA! CUTE ending
mappsgo chapter 10 . 12/10/2006
great story
Matsukii chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Hey, the first chapter was uploaded the day before my birthday. Cool. :)

Anyway, I love this story... a lot. Because you're one of the few Legend of Zelda writers that write much better than the others. Great job!

Now, on to the next chapter!

~Matsukii~
Kate chapter 10 . 11/20/2006
quite satisfied with your work...good job...and update ordinary story before i do something rash...eh...i'm too lazy...just update it.

on to your story:

i liked the sentence structure and the actual plot. i found a few errors in it and what looked to be missing words... but over all, its good.
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
This is a spectacular story! I am so pleased that you've finished it, because truth be told, the last time I visited this fic, it was not complete. I can't wait to read the ending. Keep up the excellent work!
oldcross chapter 10 . 10/26/2006
here is an idea for a story. Gannon has been released after hundreds of years of imprisment. Now in the monern day world he sends his shoadow back in time to steal princess zelda's sole and hide it in the body of a girl in the present. Link now travels far into the furture to find her, he will have help this time for while Zelda's sole is gone Sheak takes over her body until she returns.
oldcross chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
i find this story vary well written. the charters have depth and the fist person view works vary well for the story.

...I can't help but wonder why the hounds could not track them?
Ninjainacan chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
Aww, this was really good! It must have taken -forever- to write.
singingrain chapter 10 . 9/29/2006
This is a wonderful piece of literature, and I applaude you for writing it. The only thing I noticed was that in the Epilouge, your brilliant use of detail that I loved decreased a little in the middle of the chapter. Other than that, I absolutely loved this story, and was kept facinated through and through.
trevor19 chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
This was absolutely amazing. I commend you a thousand times over for this masterpiece!
The Sky Sage chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I had my share of laugh and tears. This is what I call a complete story. The only thing I can say is "Great". The idea is really searched and the connection with Ocarina of Time is in plain view. You have written in a fashion that I wish to reach someday. What else can I say? Well, probably nothing. Only that this is a work I admire. Please, keep writing. There are too few of your talent for it to be thrown away. Believe me, I know from experience!
liquid soul 2 chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
Aw! That was so good!
ZoraAngel chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
I just finished reading your story, and it was fantastic! A very enjoyable read - love the plot twists and especially the characters. I had a bit of a heartbreak at the end of chapter nine but then the ending was just perfect. Thank you so much for writing this!
AmarraHarstone chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
Wow...awesome story! one of my faves on here! Again...great job! you do really good love stories!
388 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »