Reviews for One Hundred Days
oldcross chapter 2 . 10/26/2006
i find this story vary well written. the charters have depth and the fist person view works vary well for the story.

...I can't help but wonder why the hounds could not track them?
Ninjainacan chapter 10 . 10/24/2006
Aww, this was really good! It must have taken -forever- to write.
singingrain chapter 10 . 9/29/2006
This is a wonderful piece of literature, and I applaude you for writing it. The only thing I noticed was that in the Epilouge, your brilliant use of detail that I loved decreased a little in the middle of the chapter. Other than that, I absolutely loved this story, and was kept facinated through and through.
trevor19 chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
This was absolutely amazing. I commend you a thousand times over for this masterpiece!
The Sky Sage chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I had my share of laugh and tears. This is what I call a complete story. The only thing I can say is "Great". The idea is really searched and the connection with Ocarina of Time is in plain view. You have written in a fashion that I wish to reach someday. What else can I say? Well, probably nothing. Only that this is a work I admire. Please, keep writing. There are too few of your talent for it to be thrown away. Believe me, I know from experience!
liquid soul 2 chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
Aw! That was so good!
ZoraAngel chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
I just finished reading your story, and it was fantastic! A very enjoyable read - love the plot twists and especially the characters. I had a bit of a heartbreak at the end of chapter nine but then the ending was just perfect. Thank you so much for writing this!
AmarraHarstone chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
Wow...awesome story! one of my faves on here! Again...great job! you do really good love stories!
N chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
such a great story, and you even made a little preview to oot :)
white enchantress chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
Hello there!

I would just like to say this is the BEST Zelda fanfic that I have ever read! Normally I'll I find are stories that are written as romances but aren't like this one! This is the perfect story to read if you're a romantic at heart!(Like me:P) Are you going to do anymore?
Marth-x-Roy Lover chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
This is the BEST Zelink story I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
InuDani chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
OMG that was the bestest story ever! It made me cry!
hi chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
i love ur stoies...u R the best writer ever...including way...i love ur story

(but i like original story better)

and the way u switch link and zelda's POV is kinda confusing...i had to scroll back up and read again...-sigh-

im still waiting for ur original story to finish!

Babykoalaprincess chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
Wow... Wonderful story. I really liked how you switched POV's throughout the story, between Zelda and Link. It's kind of weird that both Zelda and Link died at the end... But anyways, great story. I am sorry that I can't say that much now, because I am just speechless. This is definitely going to be one of my favorites. I feel sorry that Zelda's father died before she got married to Link! That's the only sad part of the story. Anyways, great job, and I hope you will continue to write more Zelink fan fiction! _

Limited Heart chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
Ah, the perfect fairytale.
381 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »