Reviews for One Hundred Days
liquid soul 2 chapter 10 . 8/20/2006
Aw! That was so good!
ZoraAngel chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
I just finished reading your story, and it was fantastic! A very enjoyable read - love the plot twists and especially the characters. I had a bit of a heartbreak at the end of chapter nine but then the ending was just perfect. Thank you so much for writing this!
AmarraHarstone chapter 10 . 8/18/2006
Wow...awesome story! one of my faves on here! Again...great job! you do really good love stories!
N chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
such a great story, and you even made a little preview to oot :)
white enchantress chapter 10 . 7/31/2006
Hello there!

I would just like to say this is the BEST Zelda fanfic that I have ever read! Normally I'll I find are stories that are written as romances but aren't like this one! This is the perfect story to read if you're a romantic at heart!(Like me:P) Are you going to do anymore?
Marth-x-Roy Lover chapter 10 . 7/19/2006
This is the BEST Zelink story I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
InuDani chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
OMG that was the bestest story ever! It made me cry!
hi chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
i love ur stoies...u R the best writer ever...including way...i love ur story

(but i like original story better)

and the way u switch link and zelda's POV is kinda confusing...i had to scroll back up and read again...-sigh-

im still waiting for ur original story to finish!

Babykoalaprincess chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
Wow... Wonderful story. I really liked how you switched POV's throughout the story, between Zelda and Link. It's kind of weird that both Zelda and Link died at the end... But anyways, great story. I am sorry that I can't say that much now, because I am just speechless. This is definitely going to be one of my favorites. I feel sorry that Zelda's father died before she got married to Link! That's the only sad part of the story. Anyways, great job, and I hope you will continue to write more Zelink fan fiction! _

Limited Heart chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
Ah, the perfect fairytale.
Adreus chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
By far, I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read )

I know that I will be telling this story to all my friends, who will be surprised I've been reading Romance...

VERY Good job on this fic, it made me cry and smile, exactly what I was looking for at the time I was on a massive fic hunt : P

You're a great author, you should continue Ordinary Story ;) or if you can't start a new one )

*fav story*

*fav author*

*author alert*
dream.sequins chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
I completely and utterly adored this story. It is by far one of the best Zelda fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

*clicks button to add to favorites* There, all done!

TheTwilightPrincess ;)
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 10 . 5/25/2006
An absolutly beautiful story! I loved it. I'm definitly adding this to my favorites.
Ryshia chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
Your fic is so awesome that I could scream! I love every single chapter! Your writing stle is very awesome as well. I decided to stay up all night reading your fic, not getting any sleep, and you know what? The sick feeling I have right now from no sleep is absolutly 100% worth it! XD
Otakurec.37 chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it! It was absolutely beautiful. All the detail, every aspect covered perfectly. Absloutely Brilliant!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »