Reviews for One Hundred Days
InuDani chapter 10 . 7/17/2006
OMG that was the bestest story ever! It made me cry!
hi chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
i love ur stoies...u R the best writer ever...including others...ne way...i love ur story

(but i like original story better)

and the way u switch link and zelda's POV is kinda confusing...i had to scroll back up and read again...-sigh-

im still waiting for ur original story to finish!

Babykoalaprincess chapter 10 . 7/7/2006
Wow... Wonderful story. I really liked how you switched POV's throughout the story, between Zelda and Link. It's kind of weird that both Zelda and Link died at the end... But anyways, great story. I am sorry that I can't say that much now, because I am just speechless. This is definitely going to be one of my favorites. I feel sorry that Zelda's father died before she got married to Link! That's the only sad part of the story. Anyways, great job, and I hope you will continue to write more Zelink fan fiction! _

-BKP
Limited Heart chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
Ah, the perfect fairytale.
Adreus chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
By far, I think this is one of the best stories I have ever read )

I know that I will be telling this story to all my friends, who will be surprised I've been reading Romance...

VERY Good job on this fic, it made me cry and smile, exactly what I was looking for at the time I was on a massive fic hunt : P

You're a great author, you should continue Ordinary Story ;) or if you can't start a new one )

*fav story*

*fav author*

*author alert*
dream.sequins chapter 10 . 5/27/2006
I completely and utterly adored this story. It is by far one of the best Zelda fics I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

*clicks button to add to favorites* There, all done!

TheTwilightPrincess ;)
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 10 . 5/25/2006
An absolutly beautiful story! I loved it. I'm definitly adding this to my favorites.
Ryshia chapter 10 . 5/21/2006
Your fic is so awesome that I could scream! I love every single chapter! Your writing stle is very awesome as well. I decided to stay up all night reading your fic, not getting any sleep, and you know what? The sick feeling I have right now from no sleep is absolutly 100% worth it! XD
Otakurec.37 chapter 10 . 5/6/2006
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it, Loved it! It was absolutely beautiful. All the detail, every aspect covered perfectly. Absloutely Brilliant!
Aya chapter 10 . 5/1/2006
Oh my God! how romantic is this fic! I absolutely love it. Every chapter, all of it.
IFacebookedYourMum chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
Why hello there!

I have read through the story, and to be honest, it wasn't quite what I have expected, from my initial judging (I suppose that the summary kind of threw me).

Although consistently written, in part it seems disjointed from the 'Romance\Romance' category - I think that I would have changed it to 'Romance\Drama'. It doesn't seem angsty, though...

Also, I think that two chapters were repeated (well parts of chapters, anyways).

To be honest, I found this story after clicking on your profile (Ordinary Story, which I love, by the way, came a-callin'). And I feel inclined to submit myself to read your work. Willing? I was considering asking to hear your ideas, but then I thought that might be a tad rude (then again it's almost midnight where I am... things tend to distort themselves when you're sleep deprived... O_o).

So to be clearer, I am willing to 'read, edit, CRITIQUE and act like a general idea sounding board'. To quote you directly :P.

Please get in touch (through the powers of technology), and let me know what's up.

And hey, even if you tell me to jump off a large bridge, I'd still read your work (because I'm fervently hoping that an idea for Ordinary Story will bite you in the bum. Figuratively speaking, of course (:).

And so, to wrap this review\job applicant\meh\criticism up, happy writing, and get in touch!

Yours until vampires turn vegetarian,

~VampirePeaches~

P.S. I hope I don't sound too stalkerish (is that a word?).
Mara Roberts chapter 10 . 4/22/2006
Can't say I like the direction you took at the end, but it's your story and your choice. I did like very much the lesson with the bow, especially the know-how and detail you put into it, making it so much more real. I also liked the touches you added in regards to the temple and worship. It was a little repetative, however, in how Zelda and Link cooed over the little girl in the temple and later baby Rowen. We only need one example of a 'what if this were our child' daydream, unless you wanted to compare and contrast the two, but these experiences were too similar for that. Overall, I rate this story a 7 outta 10.
katy chapter 10 . 4/16/2006
*sniff* This story was good too, but... I miss Ordinary Story... Will you ever return to it?
lilykat chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
that was a wonderful story. i came across it after having read the beginning earlier, and was astounded i never finished it. great job, this has to have been one of my favorite romances.
lil kagome 15 chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
Wow! I read the whole thing! It is so incredibly good, I can only say that it is far better than any one of my own. I so hope to read more of your work soon. Luv ya,

~LK~