Reviews for One Hundred Days
Ariaauditore chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Oh... My... Gosh! It was amazing! Yea, ill admit, i was bored at the beginning, but, once the story got going, i kept getting more and more into it. The story is really sweet. I cried when link died but then zelda took his place. Weel, i really cried when the messenger arrived at the castle with the news, but, it was amazing. This story is one of a kind. Now, time to play ocarina of time...
HaywireEagle chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Courtly love, something that is rarely seen or done properly. There was tender passions that were beautiful conveyed. This was quite a pleasant read if I have to say so my self..
Fading Fragments chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Once again, you've blown me away with you wonderfully plot twisted stories. This will be a story I won't forget in a hurry. Thank you so much! This made my day!
gamerstar31 chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
This was very well written. I like the amount of detail. Great job.
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
You did a fine job of avoiding the usual course ZeLink stories take, so already points for that (I had a similar idea to this many years ago, so kudos for letting me live vicariously, as well).

Gannondorf dying so easily, while perhaps a little anti-climactic, was a good move; aside from the simple fact that murder-machines like that usually die at the ands of traps and "cowardly" sneak-attacks, it also sets up a reason for Gannondorf to set his sights on Link in the first place. That, and the fact that he doesn't yet have the force of Power means he shouldn't be completely super-human yet.

All around, I really enjoyed this story. I'm usually a Link x Ruto fan, but this was just lovely. I hope you've continued to write in the years since this was published, and wish you further success if you're still at it, yet.
Amanga chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
"Lovina, allow me to introduce you to my consort, Sir Link. He's one of my father's favored knights. Link, this is Countessa Lovina Dershire."

The term ‘consort’ generally means husband or wife of a ruling monarch. If Zelda called Link that, not only would the people around her look at them funny, Link would be beet red and whooping in absolute ecstasy. I think what you meant was ‘escort’.
John chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
It's...amazing :')
uh-oh-5-O chapter 10 . 5/23/2012
I am so happy I got the privilege to read such a beautiful zelink story. I loved it! :D
RANDOM PERSON chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
Fabulous. I have a one shot idea! Make one about Link and Zelda (obviously) and have it be like a Game Show or something. I like game shows.
Zemmy chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
That was great! You are a very good writer! Can't wait to read the rest of your works ;)
WhiteXIII chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
That was AWESOME! The end came to a very nice, peaceful close and you avoided any citrus. And, for that, you have earned my respect and a spot on my favs! :P

Occasionally, your points of view were slightly confusing, but they were able to be sorted through. Nothing huge.

You had a lot of intricate detail and plenty of action and romance (in a beautiful mix, by the way) to keep the story flowing nicely and interestingly.

Overall, I have thoroughly enjoyed this piece and look forward to reading more of your material. Good luck, Lyxie!
WhiteXIII chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
NOOO! Ugh! I can't stand tragedies! *Bawls like a baby in the background.* TT-TT But that was a great chapter, very touching...
WhiteXIII chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Oh, goodness. Ganon, don't you know it's rule number one to not make Link angry? But that was a great chapter! I'm glad you didn't go into too much detail with injury and whatnot. I can get a little grossed out reading it... But I can look at it for the most part. Hm... Something's not quite right in my brain. Oh, well! Anyways, great chapter!
WhiteXIII chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
What the-? NOOOO! Ganondork, you jerk! When this first chapter I was more like, "Yay! Zelda perspective!" Now... Oh, great. And why did you have to end the chappie with a cliffhanger!
WhiteXIII chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Heehee. That was great! I loved reading about Link being nervous. That's typically a side of him I don't get to read a lot. XP
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »