Reviews for One Hundred Days
RandomButLoved chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Bravo, what a brilliant story! I loved the plot and the bubbling romance that you created, but you managed to add that sense of darknesd to everything as well with Ganondorf, the toture, and the war, but it was still so wonderful and memorable to me. The way that the characters have grown throughout the story and have met so many hardships head on and haven't let it take them, but shape them, is such a great part of a story that so many people miss out. Good on you, Lyxie! :3
Raganui chapter 10 . 8/26/2015
A great story that had me going between happy, angry, and sad at times. I do also enjoy the slight 'setup' for Ocarina of Time, however long until it takes place, or one of your other stories since this one. I'll give them a read cause of how well this one was.
Koukaku chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
I was hoping for a happier ending but I loved it regardless.
SwanDestiny chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
I love this so much... It might be the best Zelink stories I ever read, well, one of them.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
Read this all in one day... So, I'm still trying to take all this in, but it is certainly a much better story than most fanfictions. Some parts the foreshadowing gave it all away ( mostly before the battle, I found it fairly obvious something was going to happen) but overall pretty good. Still not sure the point of Zelda shrinking and being younger by a year. Parts like those seem like pointless filler but maybe I am nitpicking so anyways good job
geekyfiki chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Okay, so I've literally read this twice because I love it so much. I read it a couple of months ago, favorited/followed, and forgot about it. Now that it's exam week (of course it'd be the week that I need to get stuff done), I started reading it again. And I literally could not put it down. I thought I wouldn't finish it until after exams were over, but I've still got four more and I've hardly studied. While you story may have ruined my potential for a good grade, it did not, however, keep my from squealing of happiness in my living room. Even though I've read it before. I love cute stories too much for my own good. Anyway, this was EXTREMELY well written, few typos for such a long story, and the plot line actually tied itself together. (A rarity with some fanfics.) I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this, even if it was written (HOLY CRAP) like ten years ago.
faithfulbuddy chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Excellent! I loved all the ups and downs you wove into the story. I also apprecaite that the characters felt modern, even though they were in an antiquated setting. Loved it and please keep writing!
Hylian.Universe chapter 10 . 4/7/2015
Oh my gosh this was one of the best Fanfictions I have every read in my entire Zelda fan life! You should write books and publish them! I would the first to read them.
elf warrior knight chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Don't get me wrong, this was nothing less than amazing, but I'm not too bought out on the part where Zelda dies and comes back to life. Wouldn't the goddesses be against that and think it's going against the natural order of things? I'm just nitpicking. Don't mind me.
ChloboShoka chapter 10 . 3/2/2015
This is so beautiful. I'm glad Link got to be King. He would always be the king of Zelda's heart in my head canon.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
That was AMAZING. I absolutely loved this story! You had me crying at the end, but I'm so glad they ended up together! It was so much fun to read.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Lemon percent on all chapters .0.0..00.0..00..00000
geekyfiki chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This story is amazing! Gosh, I loved every bit of it. Next week is exams for me, but I couldn't put this down! I kept reading and reading. Probably not good for my grades, but the plot line and characters were so intriguing, along with the awesome grammar and word usage. I congratulate you on such a fantastic story! It's sad to know you haven't updated since 2012, so I hope this review reaches you in good health. Anyway, I would just like to say that I absolutely adored this story! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Ok so I never cry in books or movies. Never ever. (Except How to Train Your Dragon 2) and I was almost crying my heart out this chapter! I was crying on my iPod so much I thought it would break! PS YOU ARE SOOOOOO GOOD AND I LOVED READING THIS FANFIC!
LoveGlutton chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
Words don't do this justice
390 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »