Reviews for One Hundred Days
Friendris chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
So Zelda fell into a ravine and the king was like "Who cares? Let's just go back to the manor and leave my daughter to die." But luckily link wasn't a dumbass. EDIT: I read a little more and I realized what happened. Sorry
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Cried through EVERY SECOND. What the princess is going through is absolutley true. I should know, after all living in a kingdom can bring hardships and a lack of privacy...but most of the time being level headed and convincing yourself of certain economical issues is completley acceptable! I relate to this story, since my instructors are usually explaining things that my mother had taught me when I was 8 or so, so I daydream through my lessons, except for English and dance/posture classes...which inquirer hands on learning, even more truely disireable in economics and law classes, which acquire you to either gracefully glide across the floor in high heels and fancy satin and ribbon laced, infused gem gowns, which at times can be rather itchy, heavy, and most certainly un-wanted. Or simply attempt to slouch ever so slightly to get the most comfort as possible while being un-noticed, and learning how to carry yourself with a royal manner in meetings, or giving speeches about upcoming events, festivals, or delightful balls of which you must explain in detail. Oh listen to my ramblings of my years in the palace...my bad! Overall, this story relates to me in every nook and crannie possible, (Including your soon to be husband meerly, but slightly still alive princess's life waver before your fear stained eyes) and you almost dieing as well, but not being kidnapped. But my love did teach me archery and some ways of the sword (even though we don't use them anymore. That was just for fun)
ImCopys chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I have a love-hate relationship with this story. I usually hate stories that end with the main characters getting married unless its written properly, and you were doing exactly that at the start. My view of the story started to change when Zelda got kidnapped and angst was starting to get introduced. I like angst and even enjoy a sad ending to romance if it fits in well, but, I didn't like how Zelda dies and comes back, and for some reason, her being slightly smaller and younger bothered me.

I thought the first 5 chapters, especially the forest chapters, were written really well and the plot was amazing. After that though, I felt like there's stuff I would personally change and I felt the story go from the best I've read, to one of the best I've read. All in all, it was a extremely good story all around and I'm sure I will reread it in the near future.
LeahlovesIchigo chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
AMAZING! ONE OF THE BEST LOZ FAN FICTION I'VE EVER READ! WELL DONE!
Vivi-ntvg chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Well, that was quite interesting! It had a bit of everything, from fluff to angst... I really liked it! :D
Mr. Happy chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Amazing amazing amazing!
Thank you for the wonderful story!
Kiwi chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
I was seriously considering to skip the last chapter as I couldn't bear to see Link end up alone as King, all lonely. Thank god I did read it, well written story!
FallenAngel2298 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
A previous reviewer was incorrect. A bow fired without an arrow (dry firing) releases all the power into the limbs of the bow, not into the shooter's arm. With a wooden bow, this usually results in the bow shattering and splinters flying everywhere.
some person chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
Great story, keep up the good work
allyssagrace16 chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
I read all of this in a matter of hours! Sooo amazing! One of the best stories I've read, and I'm impressed with the well planned plot twists and happy ending. Also very impressed that you squeezed it all in 10 chapters. Awesome work! Definitely a favorite of mine!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Like the last guy said, not sure if your reading this, but then again it doesn't really matter. I almost like the story, but most of the little details that make up the story bother me. I guess it's preference and thought, but things like the bow, magic, the hawk, retorts. I like the story in itself it's just a lot of the des all details that aren't really logical turn me off a bit.

On the bow fact, if anyone's reading; it is highly unlikely that the bow is 100 ft-lbs. That is actually a very high draw weight. Not to mention that Zelda is probably not using a body length bow, which would have a higher draw weight. She wouldn't be strong enough to pull it all of the way back and actually use it. I have a bow that's about my height and it's like 55 ft lb and that is plenty.

And one of those details is that you shouldn't be dry firing a bow like that, it can be like, really bad for the bow.
RockaRoller88 chapter 10 . 4/11/2014
Since this story is so old (in terms of fanfiction) and I can't imagine that you are still reading new reviews that pop up, I wasn't planning on leaving a review. That changed when I read some of the older reviews, and saw people complaining about the tonal shift that occurs in chapter 6.

This might be my favorite Zelda fanfiction, and I'm saying that as someone that's never shipped Zelink. I loved the change in the story, I felt that it grounded Link and Zelda in the realities of what being a princess or knight is, and I felt that you never lost sight of the core of the two people we met on the hunting trip, despite the hells they both underwent. I was cheering for Link's daring rescue attempt, and for Zelda to overcome the mental damage done to her by the Gerudo. Your OCs were wonderful, your Zelda felt vibrant and alive, and your Link felt like a real person struggling with his humility and insecurities. If I had to nitpick, I would say that I didn't particularly like the Deus Ex Machina ending (mostly because I felt that the plot thread didn't really go anywhere) but this story was absolutely fantastic.

I just wanted to let you know that some of your readers appreciated the risky tonal shift you wrote into the story.
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
I CRIED! WHEN ZELDA CAME BACK,AND AND...

OMG IM SO HAPPY! THANK THE GODDESSES THAT U WENT ALL THAT TROUBLE,JUST FOR US TO READ! I HOPE THE GODDESSES SHOWER YOU WITH HOLY BLESSINGS!

THANK HYLIA FOR YOU, NOBLE AUTHOR, WAS TO BE CREATED ON THIS LAND WE CALL HOME.
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
I would have been laughing too Link!

Best story! Yaaaaaay
Stormhelen chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I loved your story!
It was really gripping, I found myself up late at night just keep reading, I fell in love with the story quickly.
My hart cried when Link died but then Zelda took his place.

You are just so good at writing!
374 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »