Reviews for One Hundred Days
Kariah chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Absolutely stunning, keep up the great work!
Chobi- Snail Tamer chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Yay, another chapter, another crazed attack of hiccups...joyful hiccups.

Not much to say that other people haven't already said...ah well. I'm gonna make an account meself next year when I'm 13. Then I'll prolly be able to make coherrent reviews.

-Me
Lemurian04 chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Yay! The knight saves the princess in distress. w00t. Still perfect.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Clueless. He's completely clueless. Hahaha. Keep on updating!
WCRI chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
A couple of irregular semantics, but other wise flowing good. Keep it up, but again, take it slow if you need to.
crimson-88 chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
Great chapter. I didnt see any spelling mistakes and this chapter was nice and long. UPDATE SOON!
Hylian Dragoness chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
Wow, that's really cool.

I like the relationship of friendship (and soon to grow) between Link and Zelda. It ads a bit of deph.

I hope to read more whenever your ready to write. Woot!
Achitka chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
This is so much more focused than the last, not that I didn't enjoy reading it. You have an amazing way with words. This one feels better planned and I will be looking forward to another update.
Phydeaux chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
I like this story so far!

Update soon please~!
moric chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
nice work good to see your writting again keep up the good work
War Slayer chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
damn, this was good. sorry it took me so long to review, but i have been having some hard times. but damn this us good, i am repeating myself so you know this is good.
WCRI chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Off to a good start.

I can't help but wonder if this is supposed to be a short story... or an actual story length story. Or if its supposed to be both. If both, a word of caution, writing a story in short story styling is difficult. Not impossible, just difficult... and I cannot think of any good examples off hand.

Again, like before, just take your time with it; don't rush it just because everyone here is screaming at you for the next update.

All in all, really nice begining. And I await with anticipation the next installment. Here's hoping to a great story, without the "hicups" of old. (just keep the desired goal in mind and you should be fine)
Chobi- Snail Tamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Seeing this update made me hiccup with glee (yes strange indeed) Whee Link's POV! Whee new story! Whee renewed hope in mankind!

...em, sorry if I scare you ; We anonymous internet fan(girls in my case) are disturbing, aren't we?

i don't know, this is only my *counts* 3rd review! i don't know what to do!

...eh...from me...o_O;
Yureidoru chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Link is a bit slow i the love department isn't he? lol Check ya l8r
The Karlminion chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I apologize for the lateness of my review, my dear. Moving (AGAIN! I'M TIRED OF MOVING!) does to a guy.

Anyway. Excellent story, can't wait for the next chapter, yada-yada-yada. I'm sure you would NOT enjoy my anti-Zelda fic, Malon, where are you?. See, in that fic, Zelda is everything a Princess shouldn't be. Read it if you dare, but don't say I didn't warn you...

E-mail me if you get the chance, I love hearing from people (you in particular).

-this be The Karlminion, and he be signin' off-