Reviews for One Hundred Days
AngelWing1138 chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
YAY! It's an UPDATE! Very exciting indeed, indeed! Anyhow, this was a very good chapter, I enjoyed it thouroughly. And I hope to see another sometime sooner or later! Whichever comes first! I have GOT to stop speaking British-like whenever I read this...Gah.
Vaun Harkinian chapter 2 . 11/16/2005
Welcome back to the land of the updating. Really though, Daphnes Nohansen de Hyrule? Why such a name?
Yami Umi chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
OM MY GOD! WONDERFUL STORY UPDATE FAST AND ALL THAT CRAP! YEY LET US BE HAPY"
Forlorn Rain chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
I really like the choice of words you use in this. It sounds so elegant. I really liked this chapter. The conversation between Link and Zelda when she had a concussion was very amusing. Heehee. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
aw! This is SO KAWAII! -starry eyes- UPDATE ASAP!
Lao Who Mai chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Hee hee hee! I like the Cyssa idea. I just hope no disasters follow because of her disguises. I also like the fact that Zelda knows some espionage-like magic, useful -and devious. Mwah hah hah hah hah...

Anway, good job on making Zelda have some skills and her not being some ordinary damsel/princess-in-distress-oh-come-and-save-me-because-I-can't-do-anything-by-myself. The concussion idea was a brillant stroke of work (you never hear about concussions in fanfics, strangely enough) and thank you for not writing that Link carried the princess, because that just wouldn't happen, he's a dutiful knight loyal to his monarchs, it's improper, he wouldn't do it unless he had to, and stuff like that. You see a lot of carrying going on the fanfics, and it gets annoying when not in the proper place. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Joy-chan chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
aw yay! another chappie! great job~! i liked the cute romance stuffs in it. zelink forever! please update again whenever you have time! D
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Wonderful! This could turn out to be my all time favorite Zelda story. You write very well and I hope that I will be reading more great chapters from this story very soon. Good job and keep it up!
OniKiDD chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
very interesting story, grammar and spellings good and your plot is original and quite entertaining keep the updates up
Rehime chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Great chapter, I loved it! You're really good at writing, keep it up. I needed some Zelink too... now I must go before my computer teacher sees me. _; But this fic is worth it!
Kariah chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Absolutely stunning, keep up the great work!
Chobi- Snail Tamer chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Yay, another chapter, another crazed attack of hiccups...joyful hiccups.

Not much to say that other people haven't already said...ah well. I'm gonna make an account meself next year when I'm 13. Then I'll prolly be able to make coherrent reviews.

-Me
Lemurian04 chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Yay! The knight saves the princess in distress. w00t. Still perfect.
TheWatcherandReader chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Clueless. He's completely clueless. Hahaha. Keep on updating!
WCRI chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
A couple of irregular semantics, but other wise flowing good. Keep it up, but again, take it slow if you need to.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »