Reviews for One Hundred Days
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
WOW. I'm HOOKED. Please continue! I love the way you write this. It's flows perfectly. Your portrayal of the characters is perfect too. Can't wait for the next chappie! D
brinabean chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
ooh! I very much liked that!
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This was very entertaning. But I would suggest that a bit more subtlety would help to increase the drama. You know, keep the reader guessing. Well, update soon!
SheDreamsFiction chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
What will happen?
Keaton's Firefly chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Ah, Linkie dear, use your head! Who hangs out with you the most? I must say Lyxie, this story is awesome! I really enjoyed it! And...you got me talking all proper, DARN YOU! Oh, and you need to email me sometime because I miss talking to you! Only a few more days till Nov. 18, woot!
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was BRILLIANT! I loved it SO much! You really are a talented author. I can't wait for your next update! And...Maybe soon, an update to 'Ordinary Story'? Of course, I know you're trying to get back into the flow of that story or something of the like...It's just a feeble request, you need not take it seriously...I've been reading too many British story-based books lately...O.o Gah. Anyhow! Till the next update of this story! Or any of your stories! Cheers!
Minibit chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
wow! that was awesome!

I wonder if Link is one of the ones Zelda has in mind...

btw its HYLIANS not HYRULIANS
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
wow...he sounds dense...XD lol. UPDATE ASAP!
Kueilan chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very well written! You did the descriptions of the characters, in my opinion, very accurately. That is the kind of Zelda that I prefer reading about: Spirited and strong without being rude or extremely rebellious; obviously with brains and not the "helpless maiden" or somewhat dull and teary princess of other stories. Link is also good painted: chivalrous and brave and apropiate education with him brought up in the castle but manteining his carefree and special attitude. Excellent grammar and good style. Personally I cannot find something more frustrating than bad orthography, at least errors than even I can tell. (Please forgive my mistakes, english is not my first language) I hope you cna find time to update soon. Your story is fantastic
Silversquall chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
great fic, keep it up. I look forward to the next chapter!
serenitythefaierikin chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Looks to be the start of another gem of a story Lyxie! Your writing style is once again superb! I love how you've introduced the plot of the story and how you've portrayed both Link's and Zelda's characteristics so far. Keep it up! I look forward to more! :)
Tiriniel chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Very good story. It has to be a miracle: an author who actually knows the meaning of grammer!

Anyways, update soon!
crimson-88 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Wow. Great chapter. Not many spelling errors or anything. You describe the characters perfectly. this looks to be one of those great stories that I havent seen in a while. UPDATE SOON!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Great beginning! It's a nice change from some stories that seem a bit too immature...Can't wait for you to update!
verasule chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
wow... amazing, i cant wait till you write more of this story
365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »