Reviews for One Hundred Days
moric chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
nice work good to see your writting again keep up the good work
War Slayer chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
damn, this was good. sorry it took me so long to review, but i have been having some hard times. but damn this us good, i am repeating myself so you know this is good.
WCRI chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Off to a good start.

I can't help but wonder if this is supposed to be a short story... or an actual story length story. Or if its supposed to be both. If both, a word of caution, writing a story in short story styling is difficult. Not impossible, just difficult... and I cannot think of any good examples off hand.

Again, like before, just take your time with it; don't rush it just because everyone here is screaming at you for the next update.

All in all, really nice begining. And I await with anticipation the next installment. Here's hoping to a great story, without the "hicups" of old. (just keep the desired goal in mind and you should be fine)
Chobi- Snail Tamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Seeing this update made me hiccup with glee (yes strange indeed) Whee Link's POV! Whee new story! Whee renewed hope in mankind!

...em, sorry if I scare you ; We anonymous internet fan(girls in my case) are disturbing, aren't we?

i don't know, this is only my *counts* 3rd review! i don't know what to do!

...eh...from me...o_O;
Yureidoru chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Link is a bit slow i the love department isn't he? lol Check ya l8r
The Karlminion chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I apologize for the lateness of my review, my dear. Moving (AGAIN! I'M TIRED OF MOVING!) does to a guy.

Anyway. Excellent story, can't wait for the next chapter, yada-yada-yada. I'm sure you would NOT enjoy my anti-Zelda fic, Malon, where are you?. See, in that fic, Zelda is everything a Princess shouldn't be. Read it if you dare, but don't say I didn't warn you...

E-mail me if you get the chance, I love hearing from people (you in particular).

-this be The Karlminion, and he be signin' off-
Joy-chan chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
WOW. I'm HOOKED. Please continue! I love the way you write this. It's flows perfectly. Your portrayal of the characters is perfect too. Can't wait for the next chappie! D
brinabean chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
ooh! I very much liked that!
TheWatcherandReader chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This was very entertaning. But I would suggest that a bit more subtlety would help to increase the drama. You know, keep the reader guessing. Well, update soon!
SheDreamsFiction chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
What will happen?
Keaton's Firefly chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Ah, Linkie dear, use your head! Who hangs out with you the most? I must say Lyxie, this story is awesome! I really enjoyed it! And...you got me talking all proper, DARN YOU! Oh, and you need to email me sometime because I miss talking to you! Only a few more days till Nov. 18, woot!
AngelWing1138 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That was BRILLIANT! I loved it SO much! You really are a talented author. I can't wait for your next update! And...Maybe soon, an update to 'Ordinary Story'? Of course, I know you're trying to get back into the flow of that story or something of the like...It's just a feeble request, you need not take it seriously...I've been reading too many British story-based books lately...O.o Gah. Anyhow! Till the next update of this story! Or any of your stories! Cheers!
Minibit chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
wow! that was awesome!

I wonder if Link is one of the ones Zelda has in mind...

btw its HYLIANS not HYRULIANS
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
wow...he sounds dense...XD lol. UPDATE ASAP!
Kueilan chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very well written! You did the descriptions of the characters, in my opinion, very accurately. That is the kind of Zelda that I prefer reading about: Spirited and strong without being rude or extremely rebellious; obviously with brains and not the "helpless maiden" or somewhat dull and teary princess of other stories. Link is also good painted: chivalrous and brave and apropiate education with him brought up in the castle but manteining his carefree and special attitude. Excellent grammar and good style. Personally I cannot find something more frustrating than bad orthography, at least errors than even I can tell. (Please forgive my mistakes, english is not my first language) I hope you cna find time to update soon. Your story is fantastic
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »