Reviews for One Hundred Days
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
I would have been laughing too Link!

Best story! Yaaaaaay
Stormhelen chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
I loved your story!
It was really gripping, I found myself up late at night just keep reading, I fell in love with the story quickly.
My hart cried when Link died but then Zelda took his place.

You are just so good at writing!
Wah chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
why do good stories have to end :(
HyperOps chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I seriously loved the first half of this story. I saw a couple of grammar and spelling mistakes etc. but the story was so good I didn't particularly care. I must admit however, that when the story became darker I was just turned off from reading it. The tone was just completely different than the happy, first-love feelings when the story starts.
gomogomo777 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
That was a beautiful story. You are just so good at writing!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Dahasmaga chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
One huge, huge thing you really really need to know. Bows can easily have more than 100lbs of force behind them when you let go of the string. If you are firing the arrow all the force goes on firing the arrow, but if you don't have the arrow then all the force goes into the arm holding the bow. It would be like having your hand hit properly with a sledgehammer. At which point your arm is horribly broken.

So, Link just got Zelda's arm horribly broken. Nicely done Hero.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Poor Link " do not ask for whom the bells toll for they toll for thy". Good story this start is really promissing.
LoveMadness chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
OH GOSH! Why I haven't found this earlier? I loved it! You did a great job with this!
reijiyamato chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
I love it! It's so perfectly written.. though I did notice some typos in every chapter
Blaze chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
This is really good.
Abyssal Angel chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
I liked the story. Unfortunately I can't say that I cared for the ending. Not the very ending, but the wrap up to the end really. For me, the whole story was like popping a piece of white chocolate in my mouth, enjoying the sweet smooth taste as it slowly melted down, only for it to suddenly reveal a dark chocolate center, leaving a bitter sweet taste in my mouth with a sour after taste that lingered even past the ending. I never much cared for dark chocolate myself. I can understand that quite a few people do like it, but for myself, it's just not for me. I was kinda hoping for something sweet through and through. Ah well, can't have everything I guess. Thank you for a good read.
ayomayo996 chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
I loved your story! It was really gripping, I found myself up late at night, desperate to reach the end of the chapter. Your characters are believable and I fell in love with them quickly. I do wish that Link had more flaws though, he's a bit too perfect (but I suppose he is meant to be)- it's just a preference though. I really enjoyed your ending as well- although it made me sad- it shows a dark and inevitable side to any love story. Well done!
Ariaauditore chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
Oh... My... Gosh! It was amazing! Yea, ill admit, i was bored at the beginning, but, once the story got going, i kept getting more and more into it. The story is really sweet. I cried when link died but then zelda took his place. Weel, i really cried when the messenger arrived at the castle with the news, but, it was amazing. This story is one of a kind. Now, time to play ocarina of time...
HaywireEagle chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Courtly love, something that is rarely seen or done properly. There was tender passions that were beautiful conveyed. This was quite a pleasant read if I have to say so my self..
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »