Reviews for A Different Competition
sunnyDemi chapter 24 . 3/2/2006
Plz update soon!
My-Crimson-Tears chapter 24 . 3/2/2006
aw, finaly more than just a quick kiss :D cant wait to see what happens next
DarkShadow411 chapter 24 . 3/2/2006
Nice chapter update soon...They finally TIED!

YEA!
Kare Uta chapter 24 . 3/2/2006
Hey, nice chapter, I loved it. The ending seemed really familiar to me, I guess it must be cos that's similiar to what I wrote in Childhood Hell. But no matter, great chpater. Bye!
PureBlackRaven chapter 24 . 3/1/2006
It was so sweet. Not to mention cute too. Update soon !
phoenix-shalimar chapter 24 . 3/1/2006
hey wow i love ur story great chappie i cnt believe dat its nearly finished aw im gunna miss reading it aw dat makes me sad ive actually grown to like april she is like so kool and kai of course everyone like loves him but they seem to be like a gud combination april and kai ok im gunna shut up now cos suga high rambling always seems to get me in trouble somehow ok update sn cnt wait

luv

shadowphoenix
sunnyDemi chapter 23 . 2/28/2006
Plz update soon
PureBlackRaven chapter 23 . 2/28/2006
YAY ! You've updated ! This chap was cool.
Kare Uta chapter 23 . 2/28/2006
2 or 3 more chapters? I dont want it to end. Great chapter, great battles, great writing, great author. I couldnt ask for anything better this morning. Bye!
tenshi the light of hope chapter 23 . 2/27/2006
Really good! I can't wait for the next chapter...
tenshi the light of hope chapter 22 . 2/27/2006
Dammit, I like all of your proposed stories. Solution! Write all of them! Not at the same time, but keep the ideas and...yeah. This was a really good chapter. I liked it. _
Stephanannieee chapter 23 . 2/27/2006
only 2 or 3 chappies left that sucks anyways good chappie update soon
InspireInspireInspire chapter 23 . 2/27/2006
Good Chapter update soon. Oh yea are the BladeBreakers ever gonna loose one game? lol...just wondering
My-Crimson-Tears chapter 23 . 2/27/2006
only 2 or 3 :'( *cries* why only 2 or 3? it's getting so good, i dont want it 2 end :( anyway, liked the chapter and i didn't pay attention to the teams name so when kane and salima popped up i was quite suprised lol
Sugar911 chapter 22 . 2/26/2006
hey awesome chapie! please update soon!

amd go for ur 1st story! it looks like the best one so far