Reviews for Black Ascension
Bluenait chapter 1 . 10/10/2023
and fuck you and your trash fic really? PAY them ...PAY child abusers !?
yeahh fuck your trash heap go k yourself you stupid fuck
HarGrif chapter 9 . 8/10/2023
You are a sick disgusting Asshole! Why kill Hedwig?
mcwjimbo chapter 19 . 8/2/2023
Enjoyable read. I am saddened that it hasn't been updated since 2006. If you ever get around to it a basic outline of what you intended to finish the story would be appreciated.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 19 . 6/2/2023
Great story. Sorry it hasn't been updated more...

Keep writing as life allows
EVIL-SAGE chapter 19 . 4/21/2023
please do come back and serve justice.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 19 . 4/21/2023
God damn and just when the going was getting good.
EVIL-SAGE chapter 5 . 4/20/2023
man that is such a cool name, the lore iz immaculate
EVIL-SAGE chapter 4 . 4/20/2023
I really love old lore and clans,guilds etc. get me giddy
EVIL-SAGE chapter 1 . 4/20/2023
he'll yeah
John Ciaccio chapter 19 . 4/4/2023
And the best story I read is unfinished...lol...thanks for sharing this. Your writing, storyline and character development is great.
G Fawkes chapter 1 . 11/27/2022
Wow! Really bad reviews. Guess I won't read after all.
SoSoLazy chapter 4 . 7/27/2022
Cringe worthy
Pummpy chapter 5 . 3/6/2022
How does a name change help in anyway?
stickmanike3000 chapter 19 . 1/23/2022
19 chapters... and there has been NO major plot points or confrontation. I'm not usually one to criticize stories, but good LORD! Nothing between the main characters, dialogue is way to squished together, it does not flow smoothly almost AT all. Top it with bland descriptions of the environment, and you've just created a story that can be summarized as only three words; Unfocused and unengaging. I toughed it out to the end to see if it changed at all, but it was still unfocused; there is no MAIN CONFLICT in the story itself.
mumphie chapter 18 . 12/25/2021
I did a reread and found it still quite an interesting tale. I don't know what I wrote last time, but I find it sad that we readers won't see where you were heading. I know that school, family?, life, - got busy and you stopped writing. What I hope is that now that it is 15 years later, you may remember what you were wanting, and come back - mayhaps find the mojo/muse to continue? It's a shame. I'd love to see Harry learn the new Japanese magic and be able to out perform those going against him. I'd also like to see Dumbles face when he finds out that Harry is still alive! ;)
2,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »