Reviews for Black Ascension
Hainbuche chapter 19 . 5/9
wahhh... das ist so eine geile story und sie ist sehr spannend bis zm letzten. also... schreibst du bitte weiter? lg hayne
jyhfjy chapter 19 . 5/2
great stotry. please continue. i can't wait for more ;)
thonez chapter 11 . 4/29
Interesting premise but I don't like that most of time is spend on superflows things. You spend too much time shopping for items that are not plot relevant. Then there is legacy which is interesting background. But again you spend too much time at it so there is almost nothing left to plot. Its quite boring read that character gets abilities X, Y, Z when most are useless as they won't be mentioned in story again.

And last Hermione bashing is no in fanfiction. Almost every reader likes her so you annoy almost any reader with it.
remeyqueen74 chapter 19 . 4/5
Please consider updating this amazing story I need to know what happens next
eX0dus chapter 19 . 3/20
please let us know what is going to happen with this story.
Nikki271 chapter 19 . 3/18
Will you still continue the story? I really love Black Ascension. :3
Purple Fire Dragon chapter 19 . 2/27
Hope you write soon. :-)
Ebenbild chapter 19 . 1/27
Dumbledore's reaction, please! Dumbledore's reaction!
Of course Dumbledore will try to take advantage of Seraph... and Ginny... well Seraph's powerful and good looking so no wonder if she decides he will be her new... er... hubby...
Love your story. More, please?
Ebenbild
sparkreader chapter 19 . 12/19/2014
Has this fic been completely abandoned?
artimismoon95 chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
Damn, I wish there was more of this.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
Plz update
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
whens the next chapt.
APotterPersona chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
I am now officially depressed...
8 years and no update... *sniffling* And just when I was getting into the swing of things :)
I can understand the feeling of losing the muse or getting stuck with writersblock - but I sincerely hope that there will be another chapter somwhere someday.
I'm looking forward to Seraph/Luna and I just want to see Seraph kick some Order butt.

Eagerly waiting :)
lady wolvie chapter 19 . 10/24/2014
this story is the best that i have ever read on ff. its awesome!
I am the bloodqueen chapter 19 . 10/16/2014