Reviews for Black Ascension
Guest chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
damn ofc the story has no more updates after the most interesting cliffhanger sofar
LPeck chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
Horrible place to leave it! How can that be the end of this for so long. Is there going to be an update? Please say yes as I want Ron to get his ass kicked by Seraph. c:
JoyEternal chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
Lol wish I'd waited before posting my last review now. Loving your story so far!
JoyEternal chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Why is Seraphs middle name Orion? Wouldn't it be Sirius, like in the case of Draco Lucius Malfoy?
Like Seraphs name would be "The Black Angle of Sirius" Just like Draco's name would be "The Evil Dragon of Lucius". I'm not expecting you to change it as that would require you to g through all your chapters up to this point, but I'm wondering if this was an oversight or is there reason?
SonicBoombox chapter 19 . 2/23/2014
Well I started reading your story and liked it up until the name change, it bugs me beyond belief and i now can't read this story, a silly reason but it's my pet hate when it comes to fan fiction, it just seems pointless.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Amazing!1
ashynlem chapter 19 . 2/14/2014
Loved it, Great story, Would like to read more ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
Lol love dragons
KiraJen Aurora chapter 19 . 2/5/2014
This is a very good story thus far. I would like to read more. This is one of a few stories that i come back to reread, unfortunately it hasn't changed since i found it.
johnny.vick chapter 19 . 1/31/2014
omg omg more more love it more please thanks
midnightblupuppy chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
please update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Ahh soo irritating that I feel like i'm drowning in sorrow, seriously you just spoilt it..why include the TED, NYMPH AND ANDROMEDA FGS

IT'S like saying 'I'M HARRY AND I'M THE NEW HEAD'
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
wHaT the fuck why did he reinstate TED TONKS and not Andromeda...

Even with that SERIOUSLY WHY? They are light supporters FFs
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
WTF HARRY PAID HIS ABUSERS WTF WTF! SERIOUSLY THREATEN THEM FOR GOD SAKE!

CHILD ABUSE FOR GOD SAKE...

I changed my mind Harry should be evil not just dark...this...atrocity thousand pounds FFS
David-El chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS! This is one of the most promising fics I have EVER read, and you stopped writing it SEVEN YEARS AGO?! I want to see how Seraph and company deal with Hogwarts, Tom, Snivellus, and the Shinobi! I'm BEGGING YOU, FINISH THIS STORY!
2,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »