Reviews for Black Ascension
mumphie chapter 19 . 10/27/2018
ch. 19 - More than TWELVE YEARS have gone by since you posted. It is a shame - AND at such and ending of the chapter! This story has had quite an intriguing storyline. I wish you could dig behind the cushions, or look behind the drapes for your muse. I'm sure "real" life took precedence over this fictional one, but...I really wish you could have finished it. I was wondering if Harry/Seraph would get any Potter magical inheritance on his birthday since he already had his Black inheritance. I want to know more of what will be said at the end of the will reading. There is sooo much more that needs to be said in this. Sigh
mumphie chapter 17 . 10/27/2018
ch. 17 - still interesting

oh, and a long time grammar issue:
Carla, your back...(I thought something was on her back) - it should be you're back.
mumphie chapter 15 . 10/26/2018
ch. 15 - Enjoying your story - hope you can keep it going. -

you're - you are
your - you possess something
then - he went left, then he went to the right
than - being a grimm animagus is better than being a beetle
mumphie chapter 13 . 10/26/2018
ch. 13 - ummm...confusion on your timeline...Ancient greece was waaayyyy before Merlin. King Arthur was a Pendragon, son of Uther. Uther was a Rome aligned leader. So Ancient Greece was B.C. (and by your story, so were the members of the Guild) and Merlin was A.D.
There - something or someone is over there, there was never a better way to say it
They're - they are
Their - possessive - it is their will, their way, their home
Question - is Seraph going to quickly learn Runes and Arithmancy (because it would help to take down wards and other things to help the Guild) and if so - will he take his all of his OWLs at the Ministry so that his Seraph persona has a record of OWLs and can take NEWT classes at Hogwarts. Being at Hogwarts will let him observe the enemy?
mumphie chapter 11 . 10/25/2018
ch. 11 - I saw Hermione as someone blinded by Dumbledore's aura, willing to do anything he said was best, for Harry's good and wellbeing. I didn't see here so mercenary.
mumphie chapter 10 . 10/25/2018
ch. 10 - I hope that you will find a way for Hermione to be in charge of her fate.
mumphie chapter 9 . 10/25/2018
Awwww...Hedwig
mumphie chapter 8 . 10/25/2018
This is getting quite intriguing.
mumphie chapter 1 . 10/22/2018
£500 a week? Waaay to much! £500 a month should have been all he offered because £2000 a month for them is beyond the pale! ;)
Morana.Arminda chapter 19 . 10/8/2018
I really hope that you can update some time again! I loved this story XD
shitty and dead chapter 19 . 10/3/2018
thank god you stopped.
Wild Birdie chapter 14 . 9/2/2018
If you havent decided yet, I think Neville should be a bear of some kind. Think Beorn from The Hobbit. He’s a kind caring person like Neville who can turn into a bear. A huge goblin and orc killing bear
Wolvie26 chapter 19 . 8/23/2018
Love it! can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
KidMidas chapter 19 . 8/20/2018
i really really wish there was more and if you ever get back to this story ill be here to read it because whats here is great
lokyyt chapter 19 . 8/13/2018
more please keep typing and please reply
2,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »