Reviews for Flowers
Sarcastic Realist chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Dr. Macy in a black leather jacket and jeans... hm...

Don't DO that! :P How am I supposed to go back to work now?
rae1112 chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
are you lake, wiccan? cuz that would be so awsome! blessed be!
BritLitGirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Okay, so I totally loved this! Very well written and very true to each character...

Please write more G/L, you do it so well!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
omg! that was so sweet! i love doctor macy! he is hot! i would be glad to beta for you if you decide to do anymore CJ fics. I haven't seen them all, but I have been devoted for the last two years.

Bellabrew chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I love it, please add more it was really nice to see Garrett and Lily trying again.
garretelliot chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
It's beautiful, wonderful, fluffy and I love it! The few errors are not noticable until the second or third reading. The only one that jumped out at me was Garret is spelled with one 'T'. I absolutely must have more from you and in case you didn't find out yet this was added to my C2 Dr. Macy's office by goddessofsnark. Please give us more Garret, you write him very well. I hope there will be more of this one.
GoddessofSnark chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Heheh...awe. Sweet G/L-ness.

Only comment is that it's Garret with 1 T-mentioned in some season 3 ep with Capra, Capra comments that if he'd get something she'd name her firstborn after him and he reminds her that it's "Garret with one t" Just something that irks me.

But other than that, it was cute. Although I like the new guy. I adore Garret, but I don't want to see Garret in any relationship until he gets his act together. Although spoilers have mentioned the return (again) of Clingy and Whiny (ick).
xyber116 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Thank God somebody else thinks that they should hook up. I wish they would get it over with.
Anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
If only Garret would do that on the show! A short, sweet fic. There definitley need to be more stories written about them. Keep it up!
jbr12476 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I am so happy that you wrote this! I just love the 2 of them on that show and I don't think there are enough fics out there for the two of them. Wonderful, wonderful job!