Reviews for Fragile Clay: Shades of Grey 3:1
cko2 chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
To bad this has never gotten finished. It would be nice how it ends though...sigh. anyway, it does get a bit confusing this setbof chapters which jump around to new people who you do not know atvall.
Clare chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Ah, that's it. I'm done. I just can't continue reading anymore. You can't just get bored with an idea, and then start cramming a bunch of nonsense into an unfinished story. This angst is unbearable, and both the mood and writing style changes too fast to catch up.

I am just left confused as to what is going on. The first two parts were fantastic though.
Lorax chapter 25 . 10/28/2009
Thank you for the update. : )
DCWestby chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
Deep.. Really good. Updatew soon.
KaeKei chapter 25 . 10/26/2009
Wow, great to see this going. Been following this story for who knows how long. Loved the updates. Best of luck.
lao chapter 25 . 10/26/2009
near the end you said the move was Shishi Hokodan for breaking the boulder. it is really Bakusai Tenketsu
CrypticMirror chapter 24 . 10/23/2009
This is one deeply trippy story you've got going here. I love it, please continue.
Ashar chapter 24 . 10/23/2009
It lives!

Wow, I remember this fic... goes way back...

Sorry not being able to comment, or at least make a decent comment about it, but last time I read your fic was... a lot of time ago, and I should re-read it from the start before attempting to comment about it.

Anyway, I thing I can tell after a fast scan of this chapter is that I like your Ryoga. It's probably one of the few (at the moment I cannot remember another, but I guess there must be) who finally, at one point of the plot, gets the right of his own situation. :)
Warbender chapter 23 . 12/20/2008
Interesting continuation. However. It is not finnished. and leaves me wondering. "What next?"
ljt007 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I really enjoyed your Fragile Clay story so far.

The only criticism I would make of it you corrected

early on, and that was with Hiroshi inexplicably

being Ranma-esque in his martial arts ability. You

moved away form that in the later updates though,

and I've really enjoyed what you've written.

Please continue your story if you can find the time

and inspiration. I'm looking forward to reading

more!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 23 . 6/9/2008
I'll be gone for a week starting tomorrow and I still have a little packing to do, so I'll write one quick review for the series as a whole.

In short, a good read. I'm not overly fond of stories that reform characters by tearing them apart and then rebuilding them, but you did a good job of it and I'm willing to accept that.

I still think that chapter 11 and those surrounding it could be implemented in a better way, but far be it from me to condemn the entire series for a handful of chapters... especially when you consider that, as someone who doesn't like sword and sorcery, I'm not really qualified to judge it. I do, however, think that writing in the present tense may not have been the best choice. Aside from that, I only noticed a handful of minor grammatical mistakes.

I look forward to seeing where you take this.
Terra Blade chapter 23 . 3/17/2008
I love the balance of the different genres. I really can't wait to read more. But as much as I love the story I find that switching viewpoints for the character's voices to be a bit confusing. I sometimes get lost as to who exactly is speaking. Other then that, excellent story!
jj chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
please update and bring hiroshi back soon cause this is getting a bit off track... the scenes with the memories of other people are really boring... i ened up skipping much of it since it didnt seen important or related to the plot at all. It would be a shame if you didnt finish the story soon just because time was wasted with unneccessary scenes.
slaaneshgod chapter 23 . 12/30/2007
All I can say is WOW that is amazing please continue the fantastic work
kakashi6778 chapter 22 . 12/6/2007
I'm so happy that you are updating again! I just came back on to see what was on here after not really reading any fanfics for over a year now and was ecstatic when i saw this had been updated please please update again soon
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »