Reviews for Kitchen Help
Se7enMusician chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That was so funny and awesome!
CharmedLostie4ever chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
ah...that was really cute!
Galinda01 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
_ Aw, cute!
emmy.raen chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
Hmm. I remember reading this a while back, but I don't think I reviewed for this.

Weird.

Well, I loved it. :D
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
One word:

Brilliant. The story flowed very well, and had a nice, light-hearted theme. Great work
Hysteric Polaris chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
My God.

You have got to be one of the most talented writers currently publishing at Sometimes I can't believe the fabulous reviews people give to shoddily-written fanfictions when fanfictions like yours are the ones that should be acclaimed. Your writing style is so mature and flawless...I can't find any errors and I even had to use a dictionary at some points...do you write professionally? You should.
Kyaroru-san chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
This was a fabulous story! Risa cooking...isn't pretty, anywho, keep writing! XD
SilverGhostKitsune chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
M...sounds yummy!
theprettysoldier chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Oh wow! [gasp]

I've read this awhile ago but couldn't leave a review. But anyway I loved it.

The hug was cute. [KAWAII] very, very cute.
heka chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
heh! your story's very very cute, and well written! unfortunately satoshi seems a little out of character but it isnt in the weird really out of character character-ness so it's okay. haha i like the last bit, where she hugged him, it's very characteristic of risa and thus really very sweet. :D thank you! cookies for yoU!
everwhite chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Wow I can't believe I forgot to give a review for this! A wonderful piece of work. Brilliantly composed and unique concept.

hehe, I wanna make this Fish Tich Enchiladas thingy now... but my skills are about as good as Risa's.

Congratulations for being the winner! Fanart prize is taking a little long, but the artists are working on it.
Kites chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
It's so good. The best fanfic I've ever read yet. Update soon.
AndroPovka chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Heya jade, I thought that was pretty good! You're right, the people intereaction makes for a good fic, despite the lack of plot :) Oh yeah, I finally loaded the v first chapter. The love-hate relationship btwn and I has begun to subisde. It better send me chocolates.
Lems chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
hey congrats for winning the 1st place !

I'm one of the prize maker lol... maa don't freak out, i ... think... rather i hope... i won't mess up ...
chiharu-tanaka chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Oh wow! Great job on the fic! :D (I'm just speechless, really.)