Reviews for Brave New World
77Goatface chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
hey. there are some hotels that have computers for guests to use. i think you should include one in the story's hotel that Strongbad can use to catch up on his email. can't wait to see what is going on so far at th hotel.
A. Nonymous chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
I'm still here.

Keep up the awesome work!

Bye.
Chakramchucker chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
LMAO... dude... soon as I read that "eight foot pile of crap" part I friggen exploded. This was great! Excellent banter between characters, great characterization... loved the explanations. Very imaginative. Thumbs up and stuff! If I could fave this story multiple times I think I'd fave it again just cuz it's so funny.
badpirate chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
I think you need to marry and me and have my 2.5 children. WE'LL HAVE A HOUSE WITH A PICKET FENCE.

Or I'll just keep reading this fic. Sounds like a better plan...
badpirate chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
VERY fab so far. Looking forward to more X3 It's fun to see how these dysfunctional misfits attempt to fit in with the 'real' world.
A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
A. Nonymous chapter 3 . 12/14/2005
I greatly enjoy the detail you put into this chapter.

Every character acts just like a person would expect them to.

I hope to see Homasr eventually.

I LOVED the small scene at the very end (it's great to picture what the scene looks like as it plays out)

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Bye.
Chakramchucker chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Your descriptions are vivid, and the part with Coach Z vs. Cory the front desk worker was friggen awesome. Once again I'm left craving more.

Yeah, I basically sold my soul to the piracy gods to get my copy of flash... heh heh. Another wiki-goer, eh? And you even know the boss-man. Sweet. I really don't know anybody worth any salt 'cept myself. Cuz I'll be big one day. Yep. (or not) Anyway... I'm gonna go... place
Chakramchucker chapter 2 . 12/9/2005
This is far less predictable than mine, I'm glad you went through with writing this. I wouldn't be too worried about people thinking you got anything from me, cuz this is way different and better than my story in many ways. Keep it up! Can't wait to read more. You are continuing to do an excellent job of keeping Homestar in character.

(as a sidenote, I will finally be adding to my story in the coming week, since I have been busy for a while doing some flash animating... that is why I have been inactive forever)
p-p-p-palindrome chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
loverly. i loved it. wicked sweets, dude
A. Nonymous chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
Alphabet City (as you described it) seems to be a bit dystopiatic (if you understand what I mean).

I wonder how the others are doing, especially Marzipan & The Cheat.

I guess that's all for now.

Later.
Chakramchucker chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
awexome! update soon, you gots me hooked, man!
A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
This is interesting.

I look forward to what happens next.

Could you put Homsar in? I like him (NOTE: he sometimes talks in non-sequiters [if you know what thoes are], you could try using alternate versions of clich'e phrases, or just make up something that sounds ridiculous enough to be funny).

A question; did you base the title of you story off the title to the sci-fi novel?

That's all for now.

I'll check in whenever I can.

Later.

- A. Nonymous
kookybloo chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I always love stuff you write. Can't wait to see where this leads.
LoremIpsum chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
oh noes! I hope Homestar will be ok! great story keep going!