Reviews for Adelson's Caricatures
The Midnight Rain chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Ah! My dear Sue, we have progressed so far! I am quite liking the direction we are going, but I fear Opera Dove, and perhaps some lurkers, may be confused. I leave you to field the question, seeings as how I am only a 'Review'-er in this. But I do love you! See, Love! Squishy heart thing!

And that is my pointless review. Because I do not need to offer criticism to Sue and my work. I fear that when we are donel criticism will be offered by both sides, tearing us asunder FOREVER! Or until the computer restarts...whichever comes first.
Opera Dove chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
They're meeting in their dreams? Or is it like their spirits are wandering around? Do they ever meet in real life. Still reading - little confused- but you haven't lost me yet. I can be very persistent.
Opera Dove chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Ohh, poor Erik. Parchment and ink. That's a big part for my living too. But I write more stories than songs. I've been trying to figure out the whole role-playing thing, but I've yet to discover exactly what it is.
Lady Willow Rose chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
As excellent as it always is. But, I wonder, will you continue the story that brought us together?

Shadowy should be updated at some point. After all, I'm looking forward to the scene just as much as you are. *grins*
Virginia Wildchild chapter 4 . 11/10/2005
I love this story and have added it to my Story Alerts! Can't wait to see how this reinterpretation of the Leroux novel turns out! Loving it!
The Midnight Rain chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
Yay for three chapters! Do a dance, do a dance!