Reviews for The Rabbit and The Cat
FaithfulAizen chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Loved it
AmmyChey3X chapter 9 . 3/30/2010
I love Usa and Ko!hahaha(

Usa is so cute and childish while Ko is so much like my friends cat!

Write more stories like this, they're so awesome!(((
animatedrose chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
YAY! Ko and Usa are back! they are joining diferently. Did this take place after Vivi left? That means Robin is either joining the crew or has already joined. I love this story! Update update update!
nld200xy chapter 9 . 2/23/2006
SWEET FIC! Anyway, if you're wondering, Luffy can use Ki in battle, but he does it in a different way. He calls it gear 2 and it allows him to release energy in order to unleash energy attacks.
Firefly chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
Very nice story! I had to stop reading, but I made time to write you a review. Usa and Ko are very nice characters. You have a good humor and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm assuming that the next chapter their going to have to explain themselves. That should be interesting.

'Fish only smell bad cause their dead...'(my favorite line)And when Ko came in covered in yarn, you didn't have to figure out what guilty pleasure she was just indulging in. Is it just me or can Usa control her sister without her knowing it?

I like the animal behavior you've stuck in their. Like the fact Ko has a stash of cream and Usa is a vegetarian (can't imagine a rabbit eating meat .
Technomaru chapter 9 . 11/26/2005
What a brilliant way to introduce your OCs darlin' kitten. I see that mixing them with one piece characters can make things happen...crazy wiggin' things! keep up the good work love!
Angel of Atonement chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
Your sentence structure was a little loose in this chapter. Sorry, it had to be said, especially considering the last line which says Ko is a genius who wants to be a pop idol. Do we really have to wait a year for the sequels? I really liked this story!
Angel of Atonement chapter 8 . 11/23/2005
Alright! I can't wait for the final chapter! The DBZ thing was hilarious. I'm sad that the final chapter is next, but all good stories must come to an end. Maybe you'll make a sequel? Well anyway, I've enjoyed your writing and I think its pretty good in terms of structure and storytelling. Its also pretty funny. I hope you continue to write in the future.
Angel of Atonement chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
I like Usa's new power and I hope we learn the cause of it. It seems like Ko really got left out in the power department, but at least her IQ stays at a steady level.(Plus there's that whole pocket space thing) Its great having a female Luffy on board. Good job.
Angel of Atonement chapter 5 . 11/23/2005
I liked this chapter, too. Oh, and I finished the Alabasta story arc so I know who Robin is, now. Good portrayal of the Drunken Pirates. keep it up.
Angel of Atonement chapter 4 . 11/22/2005
That mini-story was kind of interesting. Good history for the girls, I liked it, though their mothers seem pretty foolish. Well, that's love for you.
Angel of Atonement chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
Good job. Sorry, but I can't stay to write more.
Angel of Atonement chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
HaHA. Captain Obvious. That's absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see how Luffy and Usa get along. Oh, btw, I'm only at the Alabasta story arc in the mangas so far, so please tell me what Robin looks like and what she can do. I don't want any of her backstory, though.

Sincerely,

Angel of Atonement
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
That crazy coincidence is pure One Piece. I love it. The only thing odd is that every time Luffy has ever looked for a member they've always resisted him at first, but that's no big deal. The OC's are sool and I guess they ate Cursed Fruit which you'll explain later. I'll read the rest later, but good job.
Yuki Blossom chapter 8 . 11/22/2005