Reviews for Waking Up
momoiiey chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
I like number 3 better because its number two but with more on it and the best part is Ryuho grts what he deserves he waited to long and he lost her. GO COUGAR!

YAY!
Ranoe chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
IAM SO SORRY i thought I reviewed this story but I didn't I LOVE IT ITS AWESOME! great job!

-Wretch
PimpTroyce chapter 3 . 12/3/2005
Woot! I hit the jackpot here. I just read and reviewed “Lost and Found” then visited your profile and look what I found! Yet another wonderful story by my love. (Which such a lovely writer as yourself will now be referred to as, by me. buwhaha) With the two endings thing; you should combine them. The 1st as is just add in the last bit of the 2nd one. AND what’s this! Is there going to be a squeal? You left the perfect opportunity for one in there. I would be crushed if I could see more of my loves work displayed and the continuation of this lovely bit. I hope to read more from you soon. )
Jasmine Reinier chapter 3 . 11/24/2005
EI, ME LOVIE! - Third ending, DEFINITELY! (More fluff, Ryuho jealousy. Hah. Jerk deserves it.) - I hope you continue with this! (THIRD ENDING, YAY!) Cougar/Mimori-ness, yay! *Is addicted to fluff* - Favorites list, away!

~Jazzy (Ryuu-chan)
Eternal Dumas chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
O.O Ryuho loves Mimori back? And Ryuho's now jealous of Cougar? O.O I never did like Ryuho/Mimori, I'd much more prefer Cougar/Mimori. *squeals* Now those two are the perfect couple! And you continued on with the fluff scene between Cougar and Mimori! HUZZAH! Except Ryuho had to interrupt it. . Stupid Ryuho! Don't interfere with Cougar and Mimori's romance! They belong together!Hm...I guess I prefer chapter 3 over chapter 2 because Cougar and Mimori get to continue on with their lovey-dovey scence. *squeals* XD Despite Ryuho's interruption, I think I like chapter 3 better than chapter 2.
Erin Elric chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
I really love this story! Update soon! Mimori and Cougar forever.
seiko123 chapter 3 . 11/21/2005
O_O I LOVE the the Ch. 3 ending, although it's a bit of a cliffhanger... TT_TT I do hope that you continue with yours wonderful story.
Harbinger Loki chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
_ This was so awesome! I love this story so much! So what exactly happened with Mujo? I saw the episode last night of Cougar and Scheris dying and I couldn't stop crying! This really made me happy to read! Anyway, Is this a series? or just a second chapter/sequel type thing?
Eternal Dumas chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
YAY! Cougar and Mimori loving! HUZZAH! HUZZAH! COUGAR AND MIMORI ARE THE BEST HET COUPLE IN SCRYED, NO EXCEPTIONS! . They are my favvie couple. *squeals* COUGAR/MIMORI 4EVA! Descriptive and beautiful, I love it! HUZZAH FOR COUGAR/MIMORI!
Ukiyo chapter 2 . 11/19/2005
rawr. i like ryuhou and mimori. but good luck with your story and it seems fabulous so far. nice detail and lengthy chapters are awesome.
Erin Elric chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I loved it. Even it was kind of sad.
Parallel-Blue13115 chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Wow, this is a really great piece! Is it a one-shot or will there be more? (I would love to see more, but I'm always selfish that way ) Awesome work!
Harbinger Loki chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
This is soo cute! Are you going to continue? I wish you would as it would be so awesome to see how Mimori would save Cougar! Anyway, I loved this! Please write some more!
SneekyKelepir chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
This fic had really caught my attention. So what happens next?