Reviews for LIFESTREAM
Lloyd Neruameshi chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
update soon
zoron chapter 2 . 3/30/2007
bit confusing but i like it
shinigami-lives chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
Hm, interesting start. I don't suppose it can be Sephiroth/Cloud pairing...
hittocerebattosai chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
Ah! Ah! Ah! *wacks you with fists* no-no-no-no-no-no-no! DON'T YOU DARE STOP THIS HERE! PLEASE! *clings to your sleeve* PLEASE? *tugs* You haven't updated in over a year! PLEASE don't leave it there! *pouts* Update this? Work on this? This seems to have quite some promise! ...Please? *puppy eyes* Please-please-please-please-please! *bounces* PLLEEAASSEE?
Corrupted Sanctuary chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
Hm! Hm! This is very original and very well thought out, too!

I love the idea of the hibernation - when's Vincent coming out? o

And what's going to happen to Orochimaru? Hopefully, he isn't going to be possessed or nothing - cause that would be terrible. He may be a villian (he's awesome!), but I think he has his reasons, and he doesn't deserve that, I think.

Did you quit this story, it'd be a shame, but, I can use my imagination to conjure! _

Have a great day - well, its night now, but yeah! _
Kumoatsu chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Cool!
Vankor chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
dude, ur a genus, ths story so far is awesome, u gotta update soon. it's given me inspiration do do a similer, or even same cross over, but i won't steal ur story, dont wory. god, ur a genus.
Envie the Otaku chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
Oh. I'm loving this story already XD NarutoFF7 crossovers are good, but it's hard to get a decent reason for a crossover. This fits really well. And Kadaj! He's a weird character, but I like him all the same. And he's allied with Cloud? XD

So far, everyone's nicely in character XD I can't wait for the next chapter!
yllom21 chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Very interesting, although somewhat confusing. Nonetheless very well written and very unique! I've never seen a FF7XNaruto crossover before. Does another one exist? Nice job.
The Immoral Flame chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Plz update already!
kirallie chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Interesting start! So is this before the Naruto timeline or during and if during then when? Before or after Sasuke leaves? Hope you keep going!
The Immoral Flame chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Post new chappy soon! Go Cloud!
antiassasinguy chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
I would worship you if you made this a Naruto/Tifa. The grammar is good, as well as the style; I AM IMPRESSED. You just made it to my Fav writers/authors. So anyways; I would LOVE it to be a Tifa/Naruto.
darkstar88 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
Awesome! Continue and update soon! PLEASE!
miko chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Like, woah! I love ff7! I hope you continue!