Reviews for The Swordsman and the Summoner
lken1995 chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
Wait, no ending?! it's been 2 years, please... PLEASEE! IT'S BEEN THE BEST I'VE READ! :'(
Midnight Critic chapter 17 . 6/15/2010
Hm. Do not mind the fact that I'm nearly three and a half years late to this, please.

To put it short-I am quite impressed with the way that you told this story. You seem to have some sort of way with the language-often it's hard to find people who will use more colorful words or with a stronger grasp on syntax-but I've read through most of this so far, and I've been repeatedly impressed.

As for your storytelling, it seemed equally as riveting. I found that your method of narration in this part-having several separate strands all going simultaneously-was a dangerous strategy-certainly something that I would not have attempted or expected to see. Still, the gambit seemed to pay off-the work ended quite well, despite a few confusing places on my end. I found that the shifts from strand to strand were abrupt, and perhaps needed some sort of visual delineation to separate them from each other-often I found myself having to slow down and reread a few lines to realize that we had jumped to a new strand. Secondly, towards the end, I found that many of the strands that started off distinct and with their own flavor began to muddle together, like branches merging into a tree limb. Perhaps that was your intention after all...

Nevertheless, even though it seems like you've abandoned this tale, I've thoroughly enjoyed it this far. I hope to be able to read the rest some time soon. Kudos to you, good sir.
The Tambourine Man chapter 27 . 5/28/2010
I read this a while back, and it's probably my favorite Symphonia fic. I hope you'll try to finish this, someday.
shadeofnyt21 chapter 27 . 6/16/2009
yay! continue!
Tatakau Tsubasa chapter 27 . 4/29/2009
...wow.

It took me, like, a week to finish what you've written so far.

This. Is. AMAZING.

I can't believe it. Really. I thought "oh, a shelloyd fic. this'll be terrible." But it's not.

So, kudos on getting a hater of the pairing to read this.

And keep writing. I'm becoming very interested now.
Tatakau Tsubasa chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
This is very cute. Very good!
Tatakau Tsubasa chapter 4 . 3/19/2009
Oh, cool! I finally found this fanfiction!

After hearing your podcast on iTunes (which I am totally gald you uploaded. I love reading/listening to great fanfiction), I had to find your account. And I did!

This is really good, really. I can even ignore the fact that this is basically a Sheloyd fic (because I hate the paring) and still enjoy it greatly. And, as an extreme Mithos fangirl, I love the fact that he can still basically talk with her.

I can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work!
Tahlly chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Yes! I found it!

I've just gotten into Tales of Symphonia and I went on itunes to find something about it. And I found you. You got me hooked. Great job. Keep it up!
Swordude chapter 27 . 11/20/2008
This is a great story. Here's hoping that you decide to continue it.
Sword Maniac chapter 27 . 3/18/2008
Once again, excellent!

But it's been a year since your last update. Are you going to finish? This is one of the best (if not the best) symphonia fanfics out there! And what's better, it's a shelloyd!

Please continue the story!
Viigor chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
It's a very good story. I readed 'till here and let me say, is a very good job with no cheap fluff around :D

Maybe you'll not belevie me, but the chapter I enjoyed the most was the one about Altessa: you really get in his mind!

Well, I hope my creepy review helps your inspiration
LloydandSheena fan chapter 27 . 1/27/2008
its been a year since your last update... i hope you come back and continue writing this story. i love it! I think its one of the best LloydXSheena fanfics written so plz keep on writing!
Kazukagi chapter 26 . 1/26/2008
Wow, it's the one year aniversery of your last update.

I do hope that you eventually come back to this story, It really is one of the best SheLloyd fics out there...
Dante's blade chapter 27 . 9/5/2007
good story i read it is very impresive what you do i like the fanfic and by the way will you put another Shelloyd part or you will put it in another time? (yea because the story is a Shelloyd fanfic right)
screamingedge chapter 27 . 6/6/2007
I can't help but feel winded at all the plot twists. Same problem with Pirates: Dead Man's Chest- Too many of them, you can't really

keep track of the story at all sometimes.