Reviews for Little Thing Called Impulsion
lake chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
i do believe i will have a wonderous day now! that was the best fanfiction i have read as of yet! oh god that was funny i would like to thank you for making my day as bright as a ball of flames or a sun which ever you choose
linen-and-curls chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
huh

pretty good

i was not even aware of there being Lamb fics out here...*celebratory cheese*

happy days!

Lamb is the funniest book i ever read!

i love love love love LOVE it!

blindy

(aka niobe)
Streameh chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
oh, i loved lamb. good fanfic :)
i-s-o-d-e-l-l-e chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Ohmigosh! It's the first of Lamb fanfics! xD. Kudos to you for expanding into new territory! The book was awesome and I love your story. Maybe I'm reading too many yaoi fanfics... Anyways, good job.

-love

izzy-
KS3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
I liked the coffee, and especially how you included Raziel's warning, the jealousies around Maggie, and Biff's mom. Good use of the humor. You might want to check over for tense, because there was a lot of switching between past and present. Also, you might try expanding it a little more before the kiss-it kind of came out of nowhere, for Biff to just jump Josh and then kind of call him a fag (anachronistic...?). Anyway, that's just my opinion. Nice to see a Lamb fanfic, and you have an interesting take on their relationship. :D
AminorRed chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
I liked it. It was funny. I didn't think anyone else had actually read this book and was surprised that someone took the time to borrow it's characters. Kudos to you, it was a good book too. You're all alone though with your story. Did you ask for them to put this book up there? Do they put stuff up there that say stuff like Lamb (0). Any ways keep it up. Or don't, I'm not going to tell you what to do.
Greenladie chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow, this is the first Christopher Moore fanfic I have ever come across. I must admit, it wasn't bad. I commend you! I have never attempted it, his humor is too difficult to imitate, however you did an excellent job. I never considered the fact that Raziel only said 'women' hmm, interesting...
Cowboy Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I haven't read this book yet, but I am last in line for it amoung my family. I hear it's pretty funny and I am excited to get my hands on it. Good story, I like anything that makes Jesus more human. Keep up the writing and I hope more people join this section.

Write on!
butterfliesandhurricanes chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I love this book, and I love your story. Also, I know you meant for this to be a oneshot but I would love to read more little bickering snippets from these two. Thank you for this story.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Well, I saw your lonely little fanfic and decided to review! I actually read it and must say that it is quite good. I hope more people eventually find it. I've never heard of Lamb before. Thought I'd check it out. Real nice and pretty funny. :)
Pyro45 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
AHHA! this is one of my favourite novels, and nomatter how hard i tried, i couldn't find anyone else who had read the freakin book. it's a good fic, and you managed to capture the essence of Josh and BIff, even tho Josh would never let biff get anywhere to being that close.

awesome, thatks for the ten minuts of enjoyment from reading you story!
Zandarta chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
that was kind of weird
Lambbaby chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I read Lamb about 2 years ago and like you never regretted it. It's a great book and Christopher Moore is a great author. I liked this even though i don't see Biff and Josh as a couple. But I liked how you seemed to catch the little pieces of what makes up Biff and Josh. Biff is my muse lately and I try not to let his pervertedness affect me. Anyway really enjoyed this one.
Chewing Gum chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Yay smiting! I can't believe they finally made a section for Lamb... One of the best novels eva! As for this fic, it's like a literary Jesus Christ Superstar. That, my friend, is the highest compliment one can recieve from me.
Skye-Chan 12 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Ack! Very cute! swankaly awsome...