Reviews for Strength of Body, Strength of Mind
Pirate Princess Luthein chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
Okay so I know I haven't reviewed up until now, but that is only because I've been reading all of what you have here. On that note, what you have is wonderful! I love the story idea, and it seems entirely plausable in the Serenity/Firefly world. :) Thanks for a great read, I hope there is more to come soon!

On a side note: make sure to watch your usage. There have been a few places where there is 'here' when it's supposed to be 'hear' and a few to's with an extra o. Other than that, it's wonderful.
Thug-4-Less chapter 25 . 8/16/2006
Any chapter with Rivery-goodness is awesome. She's creepy as ever and I love it. Don't really have too much to say since I can't find anything negative to say about the chapter. Maybe it's that I've just run out of things to say or that you're story's just that great.

Oh well.

Keep 'em coming!
Heaven In A Rage chapter 25 . 8/16/2006
Aw...so happy for Simon and Kaylee..they really are so cute together _

Keep it up
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2006
It's been a while, but I sill find this story fascinating. I love Mal and Jo, and I want to see where all this is going.
Thug-4-Less chapter 24 . 8/10/2006
Well, the wait almost killed me, but that's okay.

I'll spare you the usual plethora of compliments and will only say that I hope you get back in the grove. Real quick-like.

Later,
Heaven In A Rage chapter 24 . 8/10/2006
o Interesting new devlopments.

Also, I cant get the picture of Jayne falling off the colt and what his facial expressions would most likely be everytime lol.

well done.
Heaven In A Rage chapter 23 . 6/4/2006
I really like Inara and am glad you had her and Jo talk some in this chapter. I especially love how Mal is a bit anxious about the whole deal

Well done as usual

Cant wait for the next chap
Thug-4-Less chapter 23 . 6/1/2006
That was hot.

Glad to see you're still plugging away at this wonderful story.

Don't really have much to say this time around except...

Keep 'em coming.
WomanofMystery chapter 22 . 5/3/2006
The way you described everyone greeting Inara was great, so in character.

I loved Jo's explanation for why Mal was happy to see Inara, it makes a lot of sense.

The Guild took care of eveything so no-one's chasing Mal and the others? Cool.

Loved the scene with Jo and Mal at the end it showed how much they care for each other.

'Yeah...but I don't have to like it.' That just made me laugh.
Thug-4-Less chapter 22 . 5/1/2006
My reviews kind of late but I could have sworn I had done it already.

Anyway, loved the chapter, especially the part where Jayne hugs Inara. I burst into laughter at that image and Inara's face. That's priceless. I like Jo's confused reaction to Inara.

I'm not too sure about Inara's reaction to Jo or some of the tension between her and Mal. It just seems a bit off I can't really put my finger on why yet.

Maybe it's just me.

Oh, yeah, I absolutely loved how they were ripping each others clothes off once they were alone. Awesome.

Keep it up.
Finglor chapter 22 . 4/27/2006
yay excellent chapter, so glad you updated! More more more please! Are the other rescued women gonna be important in the furture?
WomanofMystery chapter 21 . 4/18/2006
Loved how Mal was so worried about Jo, so sweet.

His reaction to meeting everyone was spot-on too.

Yeah, River having a silemt conversation with Mira was kinda creepy so I can understand why Mal had to leave lol.

Loved Mal laughing when Jo said she ruined his coat.

Their kiss was so sweet. Aww, he cried.

Jo's not going to be jealous of Inara, is she? And I hope you're not going to cause problems between Mal and Jo because I love them as a couple.
Lili009 chapter 21 . 4/14/2006
I loved this chapter, update soon!
Heaven In A Rage chapter 21 . 4/13/2006
glad that Josephine is awake...very interested to see what will happen now that inara is back in the picture ..
Finglor chapter 20 . 4/7/2006
Excellent I've been hoping you were gonna update for ages! Kepp it coming, this is a great story. Be interested to hear more about the other women they rescued too..
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »