Reviews for Strength of Body, Strength of Mind
Wolfgirl220 chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Cute chapter.
Wolfgirl220 chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Oh River... Ha ha love the young reader!
Wolfgirl220 chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Never... That's the fun of Firefly!
Wolfgirl220 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
AW cute Kaylee and Simon moment...
Wolfgirl220 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Kind of cute with Mal... Always the saoftie that one. ;)
Wolfgirl220 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Only problem I have so far is that she showed them her scars. Survivors - not victims- don't tend to do t. They hide the scars, mental and physical, and pray nobody finds them. Othwrwisae it's good.
Wolfgirl220 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Ha... pretty cool so far... I love Inara/Mal romances but truthfully, I don't see how they could work. So I like that you already said that they tried.
Lili009 chapter 28 . 1/17/2013
I read this story a few years ago and thought it was amazing! So I read it once again this week and it was just as good as I remembered :)
Buxom Bard chapter 28 . 1/12/2013
Hey, I've loved it so far. I'm a big fan of Mal/OFC stories and they seem to be sadly lacking. So finding good long ones is brilliant. This is a real diamond in the rough as they say. Eager to get to the next story!

As for those questions you posted? Let's see...

Do I want to see Mal and Jo reunited? Hell yes!
Do I want to see Simon and Kaylee married? Of course!
Do I want to learn more about Mira and the other women? Well, seem like a lot of work for you, but I'd sure like to hear more about Mira at least. Love for everybody (the included) to have a happy ending.
Do I want to know more about what is going on with Nash? Oh yeah, he seems to be the newest bad guy so more would be good!
Did anyone remember him (Nash) from his 2 previous appearances? Yes, I did remember him. Was just wondering about what happened with him shortly before you brought him back into the story. So good on yeah!

Keep up the good work! Off to read number two!
Stephanie-BB-JISBON-CASKETT chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
It really is a shame that there aren't more firefly/serenity fanfictions.

I totally loved it, going to read your sequel now ;)

xx
Citrusuniverse chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
i like this story. its good so far. and i just realized you wrote this like 6 years ago. whatever. i just think that maybe Jo wouldn't share that information so freely. she seems proud and strong and I'd think it'd take time fore her to admit her situation to the crew. just a thought
Signora Ted chapter 28 . 6/20/2011
Absolutely fantastic! Loved it!
Konoshy chapter 28 . 5/10/2011
Great fanfic. I have been looking for a Mal/OC fic for awhile and yours is wonderful. I really enjoyed reading it. Good job.
carick of hunter moon chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
this is a very good story with a well thought out plot which work on all levels well done
IRunWithJacob chapter 28 . 3/20/2009
Ohmigoodness... where do I start?

Well, first off, lemme just say that I've only recently become a fan of Firefly (I know, I know, slap me now...). However, after watching the entire series in a day and a half, I immediately jumped onto to find myself some goodies. Yours is the first REALLY GOOD one I came across.

I LOVED IT! You've got a wonderful writing style; so fun, easy to read, and deliciously full of detail without being over-the-top. I feel like you captured the crew perfectly. The intereations between them reminded me so much of the show. And Jo? Wow... what a woman. She's just amazing. She and Mal together... *sigh* Lovely. I love them together.

(and the sex... *fans herself* HOT!) :-)

I CAN'T WAIT to read the sequel... in fact, as soon as I'm done writing this review, I'll probably start.

And so, in conclusion, WONDERFUL. I loved loved loved it. You've gained yourself a new fan! :-)

P.S. I just wondering, and if this is too forward just let me know, if you could give me the translations for the Chinese phrases? Or maybe let me know how you came up with them (from a translation site or whatnot)? I'm planning on trying my hand at a Firefly fic, and would love to include from Chinese. Thanks! :-)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »