Reviews for Strength of Body, Strength of Mind
nightshade chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
This is extremely well-written; you've captured everyone perfectly. And I have to admit, I've always been a Mal/Inara shipper, but I think you may have changed my mind, or at least broadened my horizons, haha. It's always refreshing to find a nice, long, well-written fic that draws you in, and I'm really glad I found yours. I'm only about ten chapters in, but I think I'll be staying up to finish, tonight. Can't wait to take a look at the sequel!
Nerwen Nenharma chapter 28 . 1/13/2008
OMG!I absolutely loved this story! It was so real and romantic and simply beautiful. Please write the sequel soon!
Dissolved Starr chapter 28 . 11/11/2007
Really loved this fic! Truly it was amazing, i just couldn't stop reading! Off to read your other fic right now...
Soccer-Bitch chapter 28 . 11/7/2007
love the story. very well written. very enjoyable. _
Meagan chapter 28 . 9/30/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! Even if Im a hardcore Mal/Inara Shipper this is really good!
Songorita chapter 28 . 9/23/2007
Great story, please make a sequel
celica18l chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I just started reading last night and finished this afternoon. I must say your writing style is quite brilliant. I truly believed what I was reading were the actual characters speaking and the witty banter from Mal and Jayne was done perfectly.

I'm saddened on how it ended I really do enjoy happy endings but it seems writers these days don't appreciate them. :( Hopefully we'll see a sequel where they are all happy.

Either way I really enjoyed this story. Keep up the brilliant work!
XtremeAngel chapter 28 . 11/11/2006
Gah how could u end it like that!

I absoulutely love this story, and u've written it so well, u could make a movie out of it!

Great job
F chapter 28 . 10/13/2006
I just read this in 2 days. This is the story I wanted to hear about Mal. I love it! You have captured the dialogue very well, I can *hear* the characters. It's perfect.

The only improvement I can make would be more clearly defining the breaks in action. It's jumpy, but I think that's just a formatting issue with the darn site. It improved with each chapter, mind you.

This was just what I was looking to read. Thank you.

Please, do a sequel.
Boleyn chapter 28 . 10/12/2006
If you do not update this story with a sequel I shall be inconsolable!

Please write a sequel or I shall be so sad!

Awesome story!
Thug-4-Less chapter 28 . 10/12/2006
Overall I'd have to say that I loved the story and Josephine's character.

I remembered Nash and having him suddenly pop back into the story is an unexpected, and exciting, twist.

I'd like to see Kaylee and Simon get married, definitely have Jo and Mal reunite, but I'd like there to be a bit of a love triangle there between those two and Inara. I think that could be quite... interesting. And seeing as Inara and Jo are going to be spending so much time together... who's to say how that triangle's dynamic would suss out.

On another note I think that changing the focus from Mal and Jo to some of the other characters might be a good idea as well. Maybe do a good bit of the sequel from Jayne or Zoe's perspective. Of course if you have problems with doing their characters then just ignore me. I like to keep River mysterious and Simon and Kaylee are too far up each other's butts to make good protagonist in my opinion.

I thought the ending was a little weak, but it was believable as you made the entire story. I don't like how Mal and Jo didn't even really talk much about the decision. But the abrupt departure does fit well with Mal's character.

Anyway, it was my pleasure coming across this gem of a Firefly/Serenity fic, and I wish you much success in all of your future endeavors.
pastyglue chapter 27 . 9/19/2006
Ahh! This fic is absolutely wonderful! I'm a big fan of Mal/OCs and have just discovered this one, and now all that is left is to add you to my favorite stories list and wait in tears until you update. Until then have a cookie...o.O
Thug-4-Less chapter 27 . 9/14/2006
Man, it justs gets deeper and deeper for these guys. Two updates within a week! I almost messed my underwear. Excellent job, as always.

Keep 'em coming, Stixie!
Heaven In A Rage chapter 26 . 9/13/2006
Somehow..youve managed to make me like Inara more than I did in the shows in such. That's hard to make someone more likable and still keep them in character.

Cant wait for the next chap!
Pirate Princess Luthein chapter 25 . 9/2/2006
Okay so I know I haven't reviewed up until now, but that is only because I've been reading all of what you have here. On that note, what you have is wonderful! I love the story idea, and it seems entirely plausable in the Serenity/Firefly world. :) Thanks for a great read, I hope there is more to come soon!

On a side note: make sure to watch your usage. There have been a few places where there is 'here' when it's supposed to be 'hear' and a few to's with an extra o. Other than that, it's wonderful.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »