Reviews for Strength of Body, Strength of Mind
Finglor chapter 19 . 3/23/2006
PLEASE keep updating this is a wicked story! Wanna know what happens between them now. Poor Jo! Shes very cool tho. UPDATE go on you know ya want to!
charmedangel025 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Love it. Amazing.

Update soon!
Heaven In A Rage chapter 19 . 2/15/2006
nice work. josephine is an amazingly strong woman. i admire her. pissed off as hell though at rawley. lol. wish his death could have been more painful lol
Heaven In A Rage chapter 18 . 2/15/2006
Welcome back. Was way too excited when I got the new chapter alert.

Poor Jo. I cringe to think what's happening to her. And I feel bad for the crew as well. Not their fault Rawley is such a chou wan ba dan
WomanofMystery chapter 19 . 2/7/2006
Yay, new chapter!

Loved how Mal was all nervous at the start and worried about Jo.

Mal's right, it was so sadistic of Rawley to take Jo back to Sydney. Her aunt's farm? He brought her aunt's farm? I don't even know how to describe how evil that is.

River's entrance with the blades was really well written, very creepy.

The fight scenes were great.

He walked in on Rawley raping Jo? Her injuries sound horrific. You really know how to up the angst. I almost cried at the part where Jo was dragging herself across the floor to Mal.

I'm glad that Rawley's dead and that Jo was the one to kill him. I'm glad they've rescued everyone else as well.
Boleyn chapter 19 . 2/7/2006
SUCH AN AWESOME CHAPTER! I LOVE IT! CAN BARELY WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON A POSSIBLE, I LIVE FOR YOUR WONDERFUL STORY!
Thug-4-Less chapter 19 . 2/7/2006
Another excellent chapter. I would have preferred Rawley to suffer a bit more but his death was most satisfactory. Now the question is where do they go from there or is that the conclusion to the story?
WomanofMystery chapter 18 . 2/1/2006
Great chapter.

Poor Mal. :( I loved the way you wrote his thoughts though.

Your portrayal of Inara was great too.

Yay, I'm so glad that Kaylee has found out where Jo might be so they can go and rescue her, I just hopeshe's ok.
Thug-4-Less chapter 18 . 1/30/2006
No need to apologize for taking a long time. Gold isn't made in an instant after all.

I like the inclusion of Inara. It was done in a clever and realistic way.

Keep the great chapters coming.

Cook 'em good.
CompletelyWoNkAbLe chapter 17 . 1/5/2006
Oh my god! I love this story its amazing, it was so well written and the characters interacted with each other so well, you are an amazing writer keep up the good work please continue with this story I LOVE IT!
wallflower99 chapter 17 . 12/31/2005
OMG

*tear* i heart this story, its awesome...

damn that bryce tho...stupid prik..i really hope he gets shot *angels*

keep up the good work there mate!
WomanofMystery chapter 17 . 12/19/2005
This is a good chapter.

The start with Mal and Jo was really sweet.

Loved the bit where they were waiting for that Lee guy because right from the point where Mal asked why they were meeting him at the bar and not his house you know there's something wrong and the tension just builds until they get to his house and find the bodies. It's edge of your seat stuff, at least it was for me, because I knew it was a trap for Jo and I wanted Mal and Zoe to get back to Serenity before it was too late.

What a cliffhanger. I can't waqit for the next chapter so Mal and the others can rescue Jo from Rawley.

Rhia.
Heaven In A Rage chapter 17 . 12/14/2005
Another great chap.. poor Jo :(
Boleyn chapter 17 . 12/13/2005
NO FAIR! NOT COOL! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I HATE CLIFF-HANGERS!

Excellent chapter, please update soon. Like today! :) I love your story, it has to be my favorite fanfiction ever written!

PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Thug-4-Less chapter 17 . 12/13/2005
That really sucks but it goes well with the story. Are you sure you're not channeling Whedon while he's somewhere plotting how to make Wonder Woman not suck?

Another check.

Keep them coming because the more I read the hungrier I get.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »