Reviews for Coldfire
Luc Star chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
hey man. first of all, sorry for the late review. i haven't had the time to read much of anything lately.

anyways, lets get on with the review shall we?

firstly, i absolutely loved the first part where angelica showed off her mutant prowess. however, i get the feeling in doing so, she may have stirred rebel intentions in one roberto de costa. good job with the scottish accents by the way. when i use scots in my own fic, i'll be sure to refer to the way you've spelled out the words. accents are so bloody hard to get.

and i think the professor was a little right, as well as wrong in his assessment of how emma frost teaches her students. true, she lets them develop their powers at their own rate, but she also does not much care for the wellfare of other people. i think that's where the difference between xavier's teaching and emma's teaching lay. xavier has to literally drill into his students the price of human lives and safety when using their powers. emma on the other hand could care less. which is why her students develop a lot faster than xavier's. i can clearly see roberto joining the masachusets academy in a future fic after a fallout with xavier.

that coldfire analogy was pretty cool.

you have however left me wondering whom sebastian shaw is going to hire to take on the junior x-men.

and as for destiny's vision. i wonder if you are talking about phoenix or an alien. nova, herald of galactus comes to mind. or, wasn't angelica from new jersey? man, its too early (8:25 am) to remember anything. (hehe). take care DS. update soon. and keep up the great work.
El Varon chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Pretty good chapter. When I saw the title of this story, and of this chapter, I kind of thought that their powers were going to interact . . . somehow. (Though, I am now humming Foreigner's "Head Games" to myself, due to the last line there. . . .) Like I said, though, good chapter.
Independent Fire chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
Aww they kissed! How sweet! Very nice chappie. Cute Bobby/Pumpkin interaction. Poor Mr. Jones, the kitty hates him.
El Varon chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
Pretty good chapter. Good to know that no everyone would disown their kids if they found out they were mutants. . . .
Montana Magic chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Good chapter. I'm liking this story a lot, especially since Bobby's always been my favorite from the movies. Anything that features him is a good idea.

Sorry I said almost the exact same thing in a review before.

-MM
Luc Star chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
hey man.. this was another great chapter. i'm glad you take your time with your stories. its all very detailed and well, its the kind of story i like. anyways, i'm glad that things worked out great between angelica and her father. not to mention angelica and bobby. to tell you the truth, i had half expected emma frost to have been there waiting for angelican at her father's place waiting to make a grab for her. i'm glad there wasn't another confrontation. anyways, can't wait for an update. i can't wait for you to update your land of the silver sun 2 story as well. take care of yourself and keep up the great work.

ps. i recently started a forum for fanfic authors to get together and talk about but more importantly recommend fanfics the authors have read which they think deserve more credit that it has received. the forum can easily be accessed through my profile page. please drop in sometime with your own recommendations of fanfics you've read over the course of the week which you think we absolutely must read. take care. hope to see you there soon.
El Varon chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
"To the Spider-Lair!" I dunno; I just found that funny for some reason.

Great fight scene (though, to be honest, I'd have to think that Bobby has greater potential than Pyro as it pertains to powers). That was a pretty cool way of taking out Blob, if I do say so myself.

reat chapter.
Luc Star chapter 2 . 12/11/2005
hey.. another great chapter..loved the fight scene. and that talk our favourite wall-crawler had with bobby and angelica. hmm.. meet the parents? what is next chapter going to be about? i have no idea but i can't wait to read it.

keep the updates coming dude. later.
Independent Fire chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Oh what a smackdown! Lovely. I thought John was going to seriously have it out with Lance in the hallway. I was ready for some serious fisticuffs between the two of them...but you did well anyway. I definitely once saw an episode of "Spiderman and His Amazing Friends" so the linking of Bobby, Spiderman, and Firestar amused me greatly. Lance and John were great in this chapter but I'm wondering what type of repurcussions they'll have to deal with from Emma. Wonderful first chapter!
Montana Magic chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Awesome job. I'm thrilled that you're doing a story with Bobby at the center. He's definitely one of my favorite characters.

Are you posting this story and Land Of Silver Sun 2 (I think that's the title) at the same time or are you going to post this one completely before we get to hear about Logan's upcoming wedding?
El Varon chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Well, hell, I thought I had reviewed the last chapter of "New Mutants". Eh, I think I'm getting absentminded. . . . Pretty good chapter. Iceman and Firestar would've had a tough go of it, if not for Spidey. And as far as the last chapter of "New Mutants", that was a good chapter, as well. It's always a good thing to see Logan happy, mostly because it really doesn't happent too often.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
dude... when i heard that bobby and spider-man will be teaming up together.. i don't think i noticed that firestar was going to be there as well. man.. i had completely forgotten that the three of them together made up Spider-man and his Amazing Friends (bangs head on wall repeatedly). hehe. god.. i even have that silly opening theme on my computer. heh. i can't believe i forgot that. anyways.. i can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter.. or how the wedding in Japan is going. hey.. since you are thinking of adding Viper to the mix.. i suggest you make preparations for X23.. cause its probably going to be a very good opportunity for you to introduce her to your universe... umm.. you are going to have her in your fic right... cause man.. i don't think i've ever been this excited about a comic character in a long time. anyways.. take care and keep up the great work. and hey.. lemme know if you checked out that story i asked you to check out... i just had a feeling you'd like it.