Reviews for Back to Bellepheron
AmazonKitten chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Unholy crap. As SOON as I saw Wash's reaction I was all "She didn't. Lord, tell me she... oh my god she DID." Fantastic job!
voodoobuddha chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Who played who? I just wanna know. I got that it was The Rocky Horror Picture Show, but I wanna know who played who.
AikiaRiyen chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Brilliantly done.
Kat chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ, lol, i lOVE THAT SONG. and OMG, that was cool as. loved it! Great work

Kat
Thorfinna chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
"I'm sorry, really really really sorry for this. cringe"

You should be. That was bad. :-)

But well casted.

T
jax319 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
that was funny
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
I KNEW IT! As soon as I saw the line about the hump for Wash, I KNEW what was coming..._
Pyxelle chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
This was wrong on so many levels...but I still loved it! And I usually hate scripted stuff, but once I caught who they were supposed to be, I couldn't stop...and I'm sitting in a room with my husband sleeping behind me, trying not to wake him up with laughing, so you've made me alternately choke and suffocate...so you should be sorry, but not for the story.

*grins*
AbsyntheGrrl chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
Nothing to be sorry about. It was wicked cool fun, and it took a little while to figure out exactly which cult classic. :)

I hope it was as much fun to write as it was to read!
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Oh...oh...I do worry where some of these ideas come from...except that I watched the corpse bride and went 'Victor's kind of like Simon' so I can't talk.

Great story!
Comedy Kitty chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
SO FUCKING BRILLIANT I COULD DIE! I loved that on so many levels. Bravo. :D
James Jago chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Put a warning on this about not reading it in places with thin walls; my flatmates want to know why I'm howling with laughter!
tangentsferret chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Good Lord. I certainly *hope* you're sorry! I may never get rid of some of the mental images from this. You are one sick, sick puppy. And a damn fine writer, the format was only irritating for a couple of scenes.
ParsleyFeline chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I never really imagined Jayne and River together but thinking about it, it makes sense. And I honestly thought that that was hilarious. I love Rocky Horror! It's the funkiest thing on the planet. I don't usually like to read scripted things but I really enjoyed and I nearly laughed out loud when I saw what the 'cult classic' was. Which would have been bad considering I'm in a library...

Eel x