Reviews for Midwinter's Bite
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
very well written, love the story
Karmira chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ouch! Poor Daine and Numair. I really loved the descriptions here of jealousy and really bad anxiety. The hint we get of Numair's falling in love with her balances the pieace and the dark ending. This is a really nice piece.

May I say that Zek should ruin that 'lady's' hair very soon?
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
dang, this is pretty good. i especially liked the beginning of the last paragraph.
Sam chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
its awesome! ))
xAnonx chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Aw... That's sad. It really shows their characters well, pining for each other when they both feel the same way. Great job!
Sasha1215 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Good fic. You're a good writer. Just keep an eye on your tenses. You switched them a few times, and it made it a little awkward. Otherwise, though, I loved it.
Cheetah Eyes chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Aww, poor Daine. She's lucky that Numair comes to his senses, isn't he? Great job.
Meggie chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
It was sad but I still liked it, it also gave a few tips about what is going to happen int he last book of the Immortals series. Yous should do one where its from Numair's point of view and Daine is with someone else.
Ally chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
It's good but it's kind o sad too it makes you wonder about his feelings to her.
VanillaHoney chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
I lovee it. Make more chapters! :D
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh, that was wonderful. Very lovely portrayal of that bitch jealously, even if it is felt for no good reason.

I also did love that she asked Zek to make her night a little less comfortable.
sylvanius chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
that was amazing, please either continue or make a sequal, relly. I really loved it.

Sylvanius
magequeen chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
oh my...do make a sequel. you were very peotic in the last para...It was a very nice setting. Interestin g coice of feelings. Make a sequel! I like ti a lot!
theTigressRampant chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
That's great! You should write another chapter where he tells Daine he loves HER, not that Lady-Whatever-Her-Name-Is
mistywabbit chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
It's really good, I like it. I love the bit about Daine's marmoset tail!

One thing though - you seem to switch between past and present tense, and at the end it gets a wee bit confuzzled. Or maybe I do. Anyway, I like it!