Reviews for Who Lives in Disguise
Hopeful-z chapter 15 . 6/9
This chapter and its flashbacks to Snape's dialogues was done very good.
Hopeful-z chapter 6 . 6/9
You portrayed Snape's view on life very well. Thumbs up
Ms. Anthrop chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Brilliant story; the progression of Hermione from precocious child to a much more thoughtful young woman was deftly done. I really enjoyed the way you parse out her moral conundrums through the process, and the way that Snape was kept as a foil, and not a sudden romantic interest. Hermione's voice in this entire work was very spot on, and you did a great job in keeping Snape cannon yet still sympathetic. The last two chapters in particular were just lovely! Really nice to see something that clearly had a lot of thought and research in the making. Would love to read more!
Phyllidia chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing. I don't know if you did a sequel but I would enjoy reading one.
Lillyin Grace McCannon Snape chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Remember, all Severus' fans might be mad that you said his patronus is a scorpion. His Patronus is a Doe!
Just saying! ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
This is a wonderful fanfic! I love how you've writen Sev's dialog in this peice keep up the good work! - Lillyin Grace McCannon
afterthebattle chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Your SSHG stories have made me rediscover my love for fanfiction. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
You do know Snape's patronus has been a doe sense he was 16 right? He never had a scorpion as a patronus. or did he just make a false patronus? I'm a little confused.
pewterlocket chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Became so engrossed that I forgot to review the last few chapters!

Excellent story, fits right in with canon; would love to see a continuation.
pewterlocket chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Of all the fanfiction I've read where Shape had other than a doe patronus, this one's my favorite!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
How is Snape like a house elf, let me count the ways. Again, poor Severus. The are write a few similarities between he and Kreacher.
pewterlocket chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Kiss a Muggle booth! Hilarious!

So sad about Severus. But he's absolutely right about Hermione's reaction.

Ok. Your last update was May 2006. That was a year before Deathly Hallows came out. Yet, you're right on track for the events in that book! How did you do that? I'm amazed!
pewterlocket chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Oh, wow. Best chapter ever! Your Snape is amazing!
pewterlocket chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Poor Hermione! Molly was rather harsh on her.
pewterlocket chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
My favorite: "... bright, Weasley-filled future..."

Love sarcastic Severus.