Reviews for Who Lives in Disguise
Honestly don't you two read chapter 16 . 7/3
I liked it, but it is far from finished.
kate1309 chapter 16 . 6/7
I absolutely love it if you made a sequel, for some reason this doesn't seem like the end. I would love to see how it turns out. Thank you for putting the time and effort into making this incredible story. I really hope you do decide on making a sequel.
Ceralune chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
Hello! You are a FANTASTIC writer; I am in awe of your dialogue and portrayal of Snape and Hermione. I hope you continue with this story in DH, although I am not sure I could handle reading about Snape dying again. :'( But I really feel like your Snape is canon, and thus it has been awesome getting to see his side of it. Keep it up and thank you for sharing your talent with us!
Hopeful-z chapter 15 . 6/9/2015
This chapter and its flashbacks to Snape's dialogues was done very good.
Hopeful-z chapter 6 . 6/9/2015
You portrayed Snape's view on life very well. Thumbs up
Ms. Anthrop chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
Brilliant story; the progression of Hermione from precocious child to a much more thoughtful young woman was deftly done. I really enjoyed the way you parse out her moral conundrums through the process, and the way that Snape was kept as a foil, and not a sudden romantic interest. Hermione's voice in this entire work was very spot on, and you did a great job in keeping Snape cannon yet still sympathetic. The last two chapters in particular were just lovely! Really nice to see something that clearly had a lot of thought and research in the making. Would love to read more!
Phyllidia chapter 16 . 5/7/2014
Great story. Thanks for sharing. I don't know if you did a sequel but I would enjoy reading one.
Lillyin Grace McCannon Snape chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
Remember, all Severus' fans might be mad that you said his patronus is a scorpion. His Patronus is a Doe!
Just saying! ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
This is a wonderful fanfic! I love how you've writen Sev's dialog in this peice keep up the good work! - Lillyin Grace McCannon
afterthebattle chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Your SSHG stories have made me rediscover my love for fanfiction. Thank you.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/28/2014
You do know Snape's patronus has been a doe sense he was 16 right? He never had a scorpion as a patronus. or did he just make a false patronus? I'm a little confused.
pewterlocket chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Became so engrossed that I forgot to review the last few chapters!

Excellent story, fits right in with canon; would love to see a continuation.
pewterlocket chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
Of all the fanfiction I've read where Shape had other than a doe patronus, this one's my favorite!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
How is Snape like a house elf, let me count the ways. Again, poor Severus. The are write a few similarities between he and Kreacher.
pewterlocket chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Kiss a Muggle booth! Hilarious!

So sad about Severus. But he's absolutely right about Hermione's reaction.

Ok. Your last update was May 2006. That was a year before Deathly Hallows came out. Yet, you're right on track for the events in that book! How did you do that? I'm amazed!