Reviews for The Next Generation
YuukoMutou chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
PLZ CONTINUE OR I WILL THROW A TABLE AT YOU!

(ノ ゚Д゚)ノ

Not really- I just wanted an excuse to use that.

But still, pleeeeease continue this! You can't just leave it at a cliffhanger! I'm dying of suspense (still)!

武藤裕子 (むとうゆうこ - Yuuko Mutou)
YuukoMutou chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Brilliant! This is an amazing story...too bad it looks like it's been abandoned.

Could you please continue it? I'd love to see where it goes next!

武藤裕子 (むとうゆうこ - Yuuko Mutou)
ll Kairi ll chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
I usually don't read stories when they're about the next generation, but, since Yugi is missing, I just have to! (I love Yugi!)

Lisa: So far, I'm really liking the story. I keep gettin' confused about who's married to who..

Are you gonna mention Tristan? Just cuuurious.

And... Poor Yami, after saving the world and getting his peice... he's back again/ :'( Can't they just leave him be?

I do wonder on how the Items got there. :o

Please update soooon!

Kairi
Guest chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
Oh please do more I wanna see everyones reaction at seeing he has the millennium puzzle and everyone seeing yami again
the22nddoctor chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
please update
SaradocCraver101 chapter 7 . 9/30/2006
I love it.
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
OK, this is getting old...having to clear my good name because of some dude who's obviously got nothing better to do with his time...I DID NOT WRITE THAT ANONYMOUS REVIEW! And whosoever did it to discredit me can...! (the rest of neomage's rant has been deleted to avoid stirring up trouble)
Misty Narumi chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Update soon please! this is going in my favs list because this is a great story! check out some of my yu-gi-oh stories. ;)

I was happy that Yami came back and disappointed that Yugi disappeared. how did he anyway?
neomage chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
THIS STORY IS FUCKING POOP! FUCK YOU! YOU BITCHY JACKASS! I WANT YOU TO GO SCREW A DOG AND FUCK IT TILL IT GOES URINE IN UR FUCKING MOUTH! ANYWAY, SCREW YOU AND FUCK ME HARDER! AND IF YOU DON'T STOP REVIEWING TO MY FICS, I WILL FUCKING BLOCK YOU, AND PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU BIG FUCKER!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
No NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! You left it on a cliffie! When are you updating this! Hurry up! PLEASE! ME VERY INTERESTED! KEEP WRITING!
IsabelEmrys chapter 7 . 2/21/2006
Great update Soon. I don't know why but alot of the stories I place on my favorites list disappear. Please Update soon!
spiritprime chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
hmm Yami's back and the Millenium Items interseting keep up the good work
SendMeAGiftBasketOrElse chapter 7 . 2/17/2006
that was great jen!im at home at the moment but your...no wait your probably already home...UPDATE!I WANT COOKIES TOO!
Bakura-N-Me chapter 7 . 2/14/2006
*munches cookies*

Great chapter!

Derama:Keep it up!;P*gives lifetime Yami plushies*
AnimeMangaKat chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
yay! -nibbles on sugar cookie- Really awesomely sweet chapter, dying to know what happened to Lil Yugi. Update soon, k? - Kitty
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »