Reviews for Legendary SuperSaiyan
Mirai Arashi chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
should continue
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
HaHa Bardock you magnificent bastard you did it!

Now we get an army of Saiyans. Lets see Frieza match 20, 50, 100 Super Saiyans. It will be the arsekicking to end all arsekickings.

Hey, big favor to ask. Can you make Goku and Turles twin brothers, with Raditz as the big bro and add in Bardock and his mate. Super Saiyan family anyone?

Keep up the great work.
Ky111 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Interesting story and twist on how events played out. Really interested in how you would continue to develop this story.
I hope you decide to continue this story.

Hopefully at the next one.
markus j. fox chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
well done
atlantisatlan12 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
cant wait for more
Twin Tails Speed chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
This is a excellent story.
Arctos-no-kitsune chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
Hm, I like it. It's got a good flow to it.

Update soon!

D00b out.
Lucifer Leareth chapter 3 . 12/12/2005
UPDATE, great storie
Dargon Sheinto chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
this seems like it is going to be a realy good story. i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
Salestia chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
aww, damn! more! love it! but do you think you could give me some tips on a fight scene for my story?
DBZ fan chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
sweet story,

update soon
jjkim chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
TD Master chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
About good... but why hasn't Gohan asked Bulma for a gravity room yet? Some 100g training should be ready to push Gohan and Goku toward Super Saiyan levels. I would think that's the first thing he'd do.
darksupersayian chapter 3 . 11/16/2005
If i had to guess i'd say Kui, Dodoria, Zarbon, and a henchman are the ones coming to attack earth. I do hope you post power level charts for the fights in the next chapter too. Anyway keep up the good work.