Reviews for Till She's Gone
Marinus-pseudothyrum chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
oh wow. Please up date soon, thsi is a story that has to continue!

I love the way you've written Tugger and Nightspark, and its nice having a mj/rt story without the accents. Sometimes the descriptions of the characters (non canon)seem rushed. Rupleteazer is a bit soppier than i've ever seen her before, but its still amazing. please update soon!
Zarek chapter 8 . 6/25/2006
I know its been three months since your last update, but I really like this story! Is Tugger going to tell Teazer what Jerrie told him? Please update soon!
Sillakit chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
I LOVE this story! please continue soon!
Ithillium chapter 8 . 4/7/2006
Wow, that was awesome, when are you gonna update? I wanna know what happens to Jerrie. I also want to know what happens between Teazer and Sparky
Gwarthy chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
Hey, there!

I LOVE this story! It’s fantastic! Almost all stories are about falling in love and this is another one. So, please continue it! I was waiting for next chapter for a month!

If you ask me, I think this could happen to almost all couples. Like having a fling.. and maybe it’s the point to understand how you love your mate (I mean Jerrie now). And Rumpleteazer probably will have an opportunity to choose. Of course, it’s your story, but I liked the variant her and Mungo together again.

Keep on writing, please!

Gwarthy
Dahlia Mockery chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
You're killing me here! What happens next?
Satu-D-2 chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
Cool. I really can't wait for the next chapter. Poor Jerrie. He tries so hard...
AisuhanaRyuuInari chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
YAY! I love this story. There really aren't enough CATS ffs out there. Keep it up. I really wanna know if Teazer and Jerrie will get back together. I'm so curious. Damn my cat-like curiosity! I have a quick favor to ask of you. You know the scene in the movie (if you've seen it) where Victoria and that one cat (he's kinda reddish and whitish with a little bit of black stripes here and there. . . ) are kinda lovey-dovey? Do you know his name? I'd like to write a ff with him in it, but I'm afraid I don't know his name. It doesn't say in the credits. . . If you don't, then that's fine. I'll just make something up. Thanks a bunch, and please try to update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ceresava chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
This is a very good peice of writing _~ Can't wait for the next chapter.
Storm Front chapter 6 . 1/18/2006
Very very nice! I've always liked MJ/RT... I hope this story has a happy ending on both ends, though. I guess that's one reason to continue reading. :)

This is really nicely written. I enjoy it. I do sort of feel sorry for Jerrie, though. I shouldn't, of course, but I do. I think I feel worse for Teazer, though. Yup.

Well, please update soon!
Doppleteaser chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
omgdz, this made me cry. I love it. please write more because i love this fanfic. I am such an obsessee, but i really do love this twist of their relationship. It makes me sad how pitiful mungo is, write more about him. Please write more in this series.

-Dopple
Taij Zann Rung chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
It's good, well done. My only suggestion would be to put some sort of divider between Jerrie and Teazers points of view, it can get a bit confusing when they change suddenly