Reviews for A Hope Reborn
BlueYusei chapter 5 . 2/19
Please keep going, this story is really good!
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Great story so far! Why haven't you continued for so long?
Sunny Lighter chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
I hope you continue this
Tutis 75 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Great story. I would appriciate it if you continued.
Imprisoned Fire chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
I guess I can wait. After all I just got writers block on my own FF and hav to make people wait.

So your going on a holiday? Man, everybody is going some where for the summer except me! Even my muse as left me all alone. So August 15th then... I'll have to find something to pass the time by.
azngirlchibi chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
Ok... you go ahead and do that, I guess *sigh* The only problem is, if people (like me), write a review for this author's note, than people (like me) will not be able to review your actual chapter, cuz we'll get a little note that says: "You have already reviewed chapter five of A Hope Reborn. You may only submit one review per chapter." So, I reccomend that you add a little note before it's too late at the end of this saying: "If you want to review the actual chapter five, please do not leave a review for this note, or else all the reviews will get screwed up." Ok... I'm gonna press the "submit review" button... which will mean I can't review your actual chapter when you use it to replace this author's note *sigh*
Dr Namgge chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
I like this, albeit I'm wonderring about Rouge and Knux (who I assume are the other two). I assume, by the lack of recognition from the kids part as to who they are turning into, that this has Sonic from a different world to the kids, which raises the question of where Robotnik came from.
Imprisoned Fire chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
... You are so mean ending it like that... And if I wasn't a nice person I would kick you in the teeth! But lucky you, I am a nice person, so I won't be doing that. Man, I want to know what happens! Also, I was reading platstation4's review and he has a point, shouldn't they know who Sonic and co. are? They are worldreknown heros after all. But other then that and the slow updateing this chapter is pretty good. For some reason I was expecting them to turn competely in to the sonic charactres, but that's cool all the same. Like I said before, I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

PLEASE update sooner next time! I've almost forgotten what happened in the last chapters... If it wasn't for the fact I had pasted them for my little sis and then reread them not to long ago I would have forgot them.
playstation14 chapter 4 . 6/15/2006
Yup, I did commit suicide. BUT NOW I AM REBORN AS ANOTHER BEING! *dramatic music starts to play*

Anyway...there's something I don't get: Shouldn't Jake and James and all the other people know who Sonic and Shadow are since they're world famous heores?

O and another thing is that Sonic actually DOES have fur on his arms and belly, it's just the same color as skin.

Keep it up!
lifefire38 chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
Sorry this is so late! X.x

Not bad... I definately like it, and I can't wait to see who else shows up in the next chatper.-
Imprisoned Fire chapter 3 . 3/6/2006
I was just talking to my little sister about this FF the other day and then I get online and find that you've updated it.

I see Sonic, Amy and Tails have showed up. (or rather James, Calli and Alex) And Eggman is getting mad! Oh, he is not going to be happy when he finds out Sonic and co aren't really dead! I also like how Shadow keeps calling Jake a faker. That is just like him to do that.

Now a few questions. Well they, and I'm not saying in the next chapter or anything, find out who they are and when well Knuckles and Rouge show up? Also, are you thinking about replying to the reviews you get? Just a thought.

Anyway, for your first Fanfic it's looking really, REALLY good. And no I'm not going to kill you. If I did then I wouldn't get to find out what happens now would I?

Wish you the best of luck with your next chapter!
playstation14 chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
WOW that was a great chapter, but you have GOT to update sooner next time! Your story's so orginial! Keep it up!
playstation14 chapter 2 . 1/25/2006
i command you to update now or else I'm gonna die from waiting.
metaldragon75767 chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
hmm. interesting. This is pretty good actually, very discriptive. But i hope shadow and that lots personality is still going to be there and their still going to know who they are after a while. Anyway, keep it up.
Imprisoned Fire chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
This is looking like one kick butt good FF. Just reading these two chapters has me hooked. The detail and stuff is really good, your descreption of Jake makes it easy to picture what he looks like. Though I personally like longer chapters, this one is good on langth, not too long or too short. I hope the next chapter is up soon and that it's as good, if not better, then this one.

Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter!