Reviews for Sewer Monsters
Alluring Alliteration chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
This is a very good story. I think that established characters stayed in character, and you explained new ones in sufficient detail for us to understand them, but not get bored. I especially liked Peter's geek out moment. Kudos!
ezrajade chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
What an amazing story. Your background and research is impressive and your characters, both the ones you "borrowed" and the ones you created, are three dimensional and realistic. Honestly, I discovered this story when I was searching for a Morlocks story, but I'm glad I read it. Wonderful job!
Persephone Kore chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
So they won't use human telepaths because they're busy being sneaky... and possibly the Chitauri eat human telepaths? Interesting.

I enjoyed the story! Thank you for writing it!
Persephone Kore chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Huh, intriguing. The "Echthroi" thing startled me quite a bit - I was kind of delighted to learn the actual Greek meaning a few years ago, and neither that nor the literary reference seemed especially comforting. :P I admit, it leaves me a little uneasy about whether it *is* just their sense of humor, but I hope so, because I rather like them. *g* It did take me a bit to sort out that we were dealing with (at least) two species, though; I was a little confused by the fight scene until then.
Persephone Kore chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Oh, wow... *reads happily* I'm actually not all that up on recent comics, including the Ultimate ones, and by recent I mean anytime in the past several years. I do know that the Ultimate characters are likely to be more than a smidge "off" in backstory and such from the ones I'm more familiar with... characterization, the "regular" ones are actually just as likely to seem off by this point, between missed events and creative team changes. Heh.

*Anyway*, I am really enjoying this, and you're doing a great job of keeping it accessible to someone with very limited background. I'm fascinated by the idea that the "monsters" are intelligent, understand English, and communicate via sign language and telepathy. *bounds onward eagerly*
Demino chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
Nice story here.

Good, decent plot, and characters are, well what I would cane in-charcter for the Ultimate Marvel universe, and strange as it is, I liked that Thor was in this one.

I've always seen him as the least arrogant of the Ultimates, and therefore he was, in my opinion, best suited for something like this.

The Echthroi's, I was a bit unsure of them, given that they can only live in a high poluted enviroment, then again, there are real creatures out there that live in places I can't even stomach to think off.

Anyway, nice work, good story, and if there is a follow up or sequal, I'll read it.

From,