Reviews for Family Affairs
Sky Art chapter 2 . 6/26
HOW IS MORGONAGAL PRANGNET I DON'T WHAT I'M SO CONFUED -_- also can't spell to save my life
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
Good fic and do hope that you continue it, please?
LucySnapeDaughter-Of-Snape chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
whay did u stop it is really good
Lady-Serena-Snape chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
This is good just how it is. besides I just love a good soap opera. I hope you update soon.

Serena
wind chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
who's the father and don't say its sev after you said they weren't married.
Aine Indil Potter chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Do you know how long it's been since you last updated this?
ayu chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
okay...that was weird...minerwa is pregnant...whose the father...dudley a wizard n draco an orphan...well...this fic might b very interesting...wonder when u're going 2 update it...if u r plz inform me coz i can't wait 2 read more of it...keep up the good work...
dubdigit chapter 2 . 1/1/2006
Your story is obviously very far fetched, but fun to read. Are you still writing it or are you abandoning it?
LMStruchen chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
love the story. can't wait for the next chapter. Also i thought that severus and minerva wern't married explain the baby then?
Linda chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
cool story, I am soo gonna read the update when it comes
wwwendy chapter 2 . 11/4/2005
That is quite a family...

Bit curious about HOW they discovered Dudley was magical & why his powers didn't show up before. A good explanation would be that Pet recognized them (accidental magic before HP lived with them) & knowing Vernon's opinion on the subject, she asked her sister Lily (since Pet's a squib), to 'bind' them. Lily most agreed, probably because 1) the war & 2) wanted to help protect her sister & nephew. The binding was tied to Pet & when she died, his powers were released.
opal chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
okay, How did no one notice Minerva was pregnant? Being full term is kinda hard to hide.
Cappygal116 chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
it is certainly ineteresting...lol, but i like it, so u have to keep writing, i want to see where all this is going!
Cappygal116 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
no begging necessary, i loved the story, and i think your characters are just fine. this is a fun story to read, its an idea i have honestly never entertained before, and trust me, there have been a lot. Well, as i can see there is another chapter waiting, so i'll hesitate not and start reading!

~Kitty